Where is the least cucked place in the United States?

I'm from Minneapolis and this city is cucked beyond repair.

>packs of somali niggers roam the streets
>self-righteous BLM protestors shutting down our highways
>PC culture out of control

I need to get out of here. Where can I move that's free from this nonsense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7qwdHsr2tM
adn.com
ktuu.com
frontiersman.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alaska

Somewhere in Idaho or Montana maybe.

Lots of olaces in Idaho.

>mfw i hear "idaho": youtube.com/watch?v=h7qwdHsr2tM

Alaska, I agree with that.

Jesus christ man, how about 90 minutes north?

>Cambridge checking in

No place is safe

texas you dumb mother fucker,
>live in outskirts of austin
>see maybe ten nigs a day
>all domesticated and republican
its good livin, very low amount of dindus around here

Minneapolis here as well, I want to move to Duluth

>get in car
>check time of day
>if before noon make sure sun is on right
>if afternoon make sure sun is on left
> drive for an hour or so
> be in 1950

+1 Also there was some guy on the Texas thread earlier talking up the Horseshoe Bay resort as the best place in the fuckin world to work, it may be worth looking into.

I also agree. I hear Montana is pretty white

Montana
Southern Alaska
Northern New England (avoid Nashua, Burlington, and Portland)
Some parts of Texas
Wyoming
North and South Dakota

I've heard good things about Tennessee, too.

I thought Austin was really liberal. Is that true? Never been to Texas.

I was visiting my friend in Minneapolis and their neighbor's wifi was unironically named "Downwithcis".

Why does this place seem familiar? I swear I saw it before.

Maine.
Fuck off, we are full.

I used to live there. It's very liberal, but in a distinctly Texas way that's very tolerable. Pretty much everyone in Texas is pro-gun.

Basically it's just a bunch of people who bitch about the State of Texas being conservative, especially when it comes to things like abortion, but the way the city is run isn't actually that liberal compared to most places. They're pretty pro-business.

Compared to the rest of Texas? Yes. It would still be considered a moderate-right city elsewhere in the nation, especially the Pacific Northwest.

t. SanAnto

Isn't there a Somali infested town in Maine as well??

Portland

How is SA in terms of liberal ideals?

Not very. It's overwhelmingly Hispanic here, with dindus on the east side and whites on the North. Significant Asian population on the west and south sides, mainly near the military bases.

I live about two blocks from the Democrat HQ for Bexar county; it's not Cali Democrats out here. More old Southern Democrats and the like. Yes we're overrun with illegals, and nobody cares because they all work and try to raise their 14 children. The dindus usually don't dindu. There's occasional racial shitposting, La Raza sightings, stuff like that. But everybody, I mean fucking EVERYBODY, fly the Spurs flag.

Good info m8! That sounds like here, I mean exactly.
t. Houston

REEEEEEEEEE

FUCK MINNESOTA

t. Iowan

Things are still pretty good down here.

I read somewhere that Austin is one of the only cities in America that is getting whiter.

So expect a solid generation of growth before the nigs and minorities find out and shit all over it.

tacoma wa

Alaska reporting in. Read our news sometime. Anchorage is becoming New San Francisco (what with transgender bathroom laws, legitimately being the most diverse city in the entire US, etc.) and Palmer/Wasilla are becoming Seattle-type suburbs. Those places alone are enough to control the entire state legislature, and that doesn't even count Southeast which gets the brunt of PNW imports.

I don't actually know a whole lot about Fairbanks (I'm from the Susitna Valley) but my understanding is that the west side is cucked and the east side is KKK-tier.

adn.com
ktuu.com
frontiersman.com

>Be southern.
>Live in the whitest county in South Georgia.
>Large dindu population near by.
>Dindus try to have a protest to shut down the main roads.
>Rednecks shitpost about running over dindus in the street.
>Protest called off

>see ten nigs a day
>TEN
>mfw this is considered low in America

Hahahahahhahahaha

>Burlington

They elected Bernie as their mayor.

I'd tell you but I don't want it to be flooded with you guys.

How would one go about finding a job in east side fairbanks prior to moving up there? Can you give me any connections?

Fuck if I know, I haven't tried.

You must not live in Toronto pal

Vermont, if we all move there at once!

Yes but it's not awful
I liked it when I was there, lots of great local markets. People expect you to be pretty right leaning anyway so its not a huge thing

Jesus Christ.

Alaska too?

Ruby Ridge, ID

I have a friend who lives in Austin right now
She's very red pilled and complains a lot about how far the SJW's have been going the last couple of years
Says the place is turning into a complete mindfuck paradise

Tennessee is a pretty awesome place, as long as you avoid the Western part of it. Mainly Memphis, which is literally 95%+ of the state's crime across the board.

Sweet home Alabama

I live Reno, we have too may oakland niggers and beaners but they tend to be kept in line although cali is tryin to cuck us like Vegas.

Yes.

Could be worse though. We will never ever ever ever do gun control, and even the hardest left people here are against it, because bears etc.

>Where is the least cucked place in the United States?
The least cucked places tend to be filled with people from nearby fucked up places (i.e. suburbs).

For example, I'm from Milwaukee (not too far from you).
The city is majority black and there is violent crime everywhere.
The only decent area is this small area of town near the college campus, which is really only nice because of all the college students who live there.

BUT, if you look at all the surrounding counties they're majority-white and have the highest percentage of conservative voters in the state.
Waukesha is pretty decent and it's not too far from you.

Tennessee is pretty awesome. Most of the people who say it has a "Problem with high amounts of crime, STDs and drugs" have their head up their ass. Because literally all of those problems are concentrated in Memphis where there are a shit ton of nogs.

But if you avoid Memphis? Amazing State to both visit and live. Not a bad job market around Nashville/Clarksville as well.

I've thought about moving to Nashville. I assumed it was filled with cucks and dindus like most sizable cities, is it not really that bad?

Any town with under ~20,000 has a good chance to be non-cucked, even in blue states.

As for "major" cities, Salt Lake City. That's about it. Maybe OKC? All of the major cities I've lived in are cucked as sweden, and all the smaller towns/cities I've lived in are non-cucked. And I have lived in both red and blue states.

Nashville is full of white cucks, but not really nogs. Tennessee tends to keep its nogs in Memphis.

You'll get some of it in Nashville. -Abit-. But outside of Memphis alot of the blacks tend to be either conservative or at the very least respectful. But compared to a coastal urban area it is extremely tame even at the worst of times.

The 150k and under population Texas cities, absolutely no Muslims, absolutely no Jews, few blacks, some mexicans, white people reign supreme, even most beaners were republican Cruz supporters

I grew up in a 60% black city and went to a 80% black school. I'll take a few cucks over hordes of nogs any day.

Anyone from Maine? I feel like it's comfy.

Seattle here.

not sure where, but's certainly not Seattle. lived in Los Angeles for awhile, certainly not there either. Lived in central Oklahoma as well, they're not cucked there but that's only because none of them went to school for long enough to be successfully indoctrinated.

we need a predominantly white state with high education levels who leans right. But not religious right wing, rather "I'm an adult stop trying to control me" right wing. I don't think that's too much to ask.

I think WA/OR/ID/MO/WY are the best bets. if some places in the South had a little more going on in terms of industry/academics, they'd be utopias.

I look at Memphis as a part of Mississippi.
It's right on the border and has all the niggers because of it's location on the Ms. river delta.

Nashville has a lot of crime too though, so there's that..

this is where cockroaches come from

No shit that's why he said avoid it.

I agree. About 5% of the state's total crime occurs in Nashville, and 5% across the rest of it.

Then you have Memphis, and it is literally 90% of all it's crime statistics. It's insane.

Riverside Plaza apartments. They're a fixture in Minneapolis' Cedar-Riverside neighborhood, and they're often called the "Somali Towers" or "Crack Stacks." If you've been to the Twin Cities you've probably seen them in the skyline. They're high rise affordable housing. I've been in them before, and every apartment has rolling steel bars reinforcing the door; people leave their apartment doors open but leave the prison-style bars down. Really not a nice place to be.

I think OP is overestimating how bad things are in this city, except for the PC culture. I don't know what it is about this place but it attracts tumblr-SJW types like crazy. And this is coming from someone who moved here from Seattle.

West Virginia

I lived in a place north of Tacoma for awhile. Wouldn't go back there for all the damn money in the world. Maybe visit for the decent Chinese food. And the funny thing about Industry in the South, is that it has almost gotten off the ground a couple of times in the last few decades, only for china to undercut facilities being built and for it to all go bottom-up.

A good example would be the huge industrial complex that was planned about a decade ago in Clarksville TN. Trillion Dollar facility that would of turned TN into a more efficent and friendly Silicon valley as far as electronics production goes. Then the Chinese undercut the building cost by a shitton.

How is Knoxville then?

Chicago
> Niggers literally killing themselves
> Chicago Democrats don't care about anything but corruption, so comfy
> BLM protestors literally forced to walk down the main streets get btfo if they stop, couldn't even shut down taste of the ghetto
Feels good

Not bad, however it is up in the Mountains. East Tennessee is far less populated, with alot of the urban areas being developed around Alpine tourism. I haven't really ever gone to that half of the state except for that.

Very pretty though.

Yea, I think OP has never been to Milwaukee.
I have relatives up in northern Wisconsin, so I visit mpls a lot.

The city is really nice in the summer too.
Like every other block there is a nice lake with a beach and hot chicks running around.

The biggest reason I think Mpls is cucked isn't demographics, but because of mindset.
I swear to God, I was surprised by how many interracial couples I saw.
It was mostly white dudes with black chicks and asian chicks; I honestly only saw one white chick with a black guy the whole time I was there.

The suburbs, esp. the northern suburbs of mpls, are overrun with nignogs too. That's something that you don't see in milwaukee.

People in the suburbs literally might only see one or two niggers a week.

t. Eas' Texas
100% true

Funny coz every amateur cuckold video I've seen on xhamster, xvideos etc features some fatass nascar couple with southern accents with a black dude pounding away at the trailer park queen.

...depends on what suburbs you're talking about though.
A lot of the "suburbs" of Chicago are worse than the city.
I had a friend who lived in Blue Island a couple years back.
It was all black people and hispanics.
And the other "suburbs down there (i.e. Harvey, Riverdale) were literally 99% black and had worse reputations than the city itself.

Why do communists make such shitty buildings? Jesus Christ the architecture is horrendous. Living south of Minneapolis BTW and I don't see many niggers around but maybe a handful now and then.

>texas
>least cucked

pic related, shitskin

Niggers congregate in cities.

The farther you are from any cities, the less niggers there are.

>Texas
>not being demographically annexed by Mexico

Because you know they'd just get bullets annexed into their skull if they tried another way. The people who want that part of the U.S. to go back to being Mexico might yet.

Yes, but you do have rednecks.