/got/ general

From the best little whore house in Westeros
Previous

Step your Esme game up

Awful show tbqh

She was really pretty. Joffrey's second worst kill after Ned.

>tfw cut from the show

If they felt it wasn't realistic then what will happen to her in the books? What will replace her in the show? Seems like nothing as Brienne will go to the dragon meet then probably back to winterfell before the war to come.

post maise

Shut the fuck up, cunt. This show got me over my depression because of how excited I was to wake up and watch it every day. Yet losers like you ignore all of the good and joy the show has brought to people because it's popular and you just HAVE to hate it. Dumb hipster, you're not cool or loved for disliking a popular show. It's loved for a reason and you're a pathetic creature for coming into threads shitposting. Grow up, moron.

somewhat likely

>Brienne/jamie kill her violating their oath
>Ayra/Nymeria kills her out of mercy
>She dies reviving someone, Jon, one of her children, jeyne, someone else

>She dies reviving someone, Jon

wait, who are you talking about?

would make the most sense from a narrative perspective, just saying

Lady stoneheart-the pic above the post where I asked what will happen. I just didn't reply with my question directly from the photo.

>swn smear that all over your cock

not from a character perspective

>Cat who hates Jon and is looking for Arya is gonna trek to the fucking Wall to give up her unlife for Jon

lol no

My stomach dropped when Roose died. He was the last one with a marginally realistic goal and the means to achieve it. Favorite character post red wedding.

Beric refers to Thoros as his mother. He has a new life because of him. Cat gives life to jon, becomes his figurative mother, ding what she couldn't in life, and undoing the wrongs of her past. All it needs is a bow.

>wrongs of her past
but she did literally nothing wrong

Where did the bolt-on thing come from? A copypasta from here or Reddit?

She literally did nothing right either.

Would the Jon fans "finally" forgive her?

she said something mean to to him once.
obviously she needs to kill herself to make it all good, no one should be allowed to be mean to Jon Snu and live with it.

From GRRM of course.

>"I need none of your absolution, bastard."
what a great line
wish they had the full scene in the show but I guess it's harder to make the audience sympathetic when you can't show their thoughts

I think this show is very unrealistic on the topic of gay people. In medieval times, they were not tolerant of homosexuality at all. Most of the time you would get beheaded for it. Yes, Loras went on trail but that was by religious "extremist". Back then, it wasn't considered extreme or out of the norm to mistreat gays. They also would have never become king or respected.

You know they were meant to be secretly gay, right?

>They also would have never become king or respected.
whoa boy, not well read on european monarchies are we?

I am and that's how I know. But try educating me since you apparently know better.

Back at his home, they treated gays better than in King's Landing. Really it would've been the same EVERYWHERE. People knew of Renly too. They just didn't do anything.

>People knew of Renly too. They just didn't do anything.
because he was the king's brother

fuck i forgot he existed quickly.

i miss the characters that seemed real and made sense

so she did nothing at all?

was dabid implying something here?

Lol, just now noticed that this dude was written out of the plot. If you're a bookfag and knows if he becomes relevant again, just reply with 'Ha'. No details.

he hasn't. yet.

He ends up killing Jon on top of a mountain later on.

Get fucked, showfag.

he's back in s7

Is Gendry the last hope for House Baratheon?

Except she'd never fucking do that and that's ooc for both Cat abd LSH

Cats afraid jon will usurp her children. He actively refuses Stannis's offer of lordship. Moreover, he abandoned his own vows and gets himself killed to save her daughter, or at least someone who he thinks is her daughter.

>Cats afraid jon will usurp her children.
Which he does in the show.

Stoneheart aint in the show

how is she meant to know any of this though
and it's not like death made her more reasonable regardless

>Martin is a worthless fat fuck who is clearly never going to release book 6, let alone finish the series
>Season 7 is going to be irredeemable trash

what are we even hyped about anymore?

Maario Naharis

tits and dragons

She wants her kids. Arya is said to be in the North. Its not unreasonable to think Sansa could be there as well, or at the Wall seeking refuge.

bookfags have no more idea than you do, only leakfags.

everyone's stealing everyone's storyline on the show now.

So he could be Book Stannis, he could be book Theon, he could be anyone and do anything really, D&D just make things happen regardless of the character.
Sansa was Theon in S6, Jon was Stannis, Asha was Victarion, etc..

>they canceled Rome for this shit

ill never forget

stay mad fgt

shouldn't the BwB have figured out that the one in the north is a fake since they knew where the real one was?

she can go from winterfell to the BWB but not from the BWB to winterfell?

people move around

Am I the only who thinks she could work as Jenny Pool (in show terms fake Sansa?) for Winterfell wedding, I am?

I still find it endlessly hilarious that Kevin McKidd was so butt mad about this he ran off to do Grey's Anatomy instead. I think the other UK actor who openly hates this show is Peter Mullan but he's awesome and not wasting his time on a shitty network soap.

"sword is metephor for dick"

What if they just used her screen time for actual Jeyne Poole? She was in the first episode.
But yeah, I can see that potentially working. Making Sansa part of that storyline was kinda dumb.

That actually would have been pretty good. She's just a little too old to be believable.

Only problem is the age/appearance. Would take too much suspension of disbelief to think that everyone decided she would make a good fake Arya.

underrated webm title

tywin lannister appreciation post
say something nice about him

he didn't deserve his kids

Cast her

spunky peasant girl with a large ass

kek

Snek #4, the long lost sister snek. She is also part Targ.

Rhaegar's secret daughter with Elia

this isnt the lord of the rings general.

season 8 premieres in 2019

2 0 1 9

BAHAHA

Was he the only sane targ?

Neither of them was sane

Neither Rhaegar nor Dany were sane, I agree.

I found the people bitching about Lady Stoneheart not making it into the show so annoying before knew who she was. I finally got around to reading it and now I'm part of the cabal who is furious she got cut, Lady Stoneheart was a fucking amazing addition to the story.

BUT SHE MAKES JON STU LESS SPECIAL

how though, Beric comes back like 8 times

can we nuke /got/ already

>dude I hate things other people like simply because they like them

I'm glad at least you admitted to being contrarian hipster trash

Because of this.

maybe because that way he's not the only major/pov character to come back?
Not quite sure what that user meant by that either.

because jonfags are retards who like to pretend beric doesnt exist but they hate cat and hate the idea that a major character not named jon was resurrected which gets in the way of their 'jon being resurrected means hes fer shur azor ahai!!!!11111' circlejerks

that dany looks too old

How can George get away with being such a blatant pedo?

no idea tbqh

Has the azor ahai prophecy even been mentioned in the show?

Vaguely.

kek I just watched some preston video where he repeats that like 30 times

all those tumblrinas flicking the bean over Sansa and Sandor forget she is 11/12 when he supposedly kissed her.

i dont think they care

*s6 melisandre in the voice of butthead*

>ehhh he's like the prince that was promised or something

You haven't mentioned that until now why bring it up in s6?

t. crayons

reminder that Connie will kill Zeke to avenge his village

Exactly. Why on earth do people think that her opinion on Jon should have changed at all?

medieval realism meme
well, it's not completely a meme, but you get the point

Maester Luigi

People got married super young, but I don't think everyone had a hard-on for 9 year olds, or thoughts that a 13 year old was the most beautiful woman in the world. Nor would they think that a 30 year old Cersei is a busted up old hag.

>People got married super young
I think 16+ was normalish. Marriage/consumation at 12/13 would be rare but not unheard of (henry tudor's mother gave birth to him at like 13 iirc). I think gurm shows marriage that young as a bit of a anomaly anyway.
>but I don't think everyone had a hard-on for 9 year olds
well the pedos of asoiaf are usually shown to be scummy low-life types regardless, I guess the context just makes it easier for them to... act upon their desires? idk
>13 year old was the most beautiful woman in the world.
kinda justified by the way he writes pure valyrians as demigod-tier I guess
>Nor would they think that a 30 year old Cersei is a busted up old hag.
Isn't this more of her alcoholism/mental state taking a physical toll? People still think she's hot as fuck in the early books at least.

Hello fellow off-season patricians.

It is time

>tfw i've been averaging about 20-30 posts every single thread this entire off-season
>tfw my posts are almost 1/4 of this thread right now
please no
not again