Avengers: Infinity War 1& 2 Getting Retitled

comicbookresources.com/article/avengers-infinity-war-1-2-to-be-retitled-confirms-russo-brothers

Any guesses on the new names?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0ff5Xrj5Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Avengers: Thanos Quest
Avengers: Infinity End

>"Captain America: Civil War" directors Joe and Anthony Russo have now confirmed that they're retitling 2018/2019's "Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and 2," as to not anger fans over releasing the third "Avengers" epic in two parts.

>"The movies are two very different movies," Joe told Uproxx.

>When asked how the films will be labelled, Anthony said, "It is misleading."

>Joe added, "The intention is we will change it, we just haven’t come up with the titles yet. But, yes, we will change it. And, yes, that is a scoop: we will retitle them."

Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2
Infinity War Parte Uno and Parte Dos
Infinity War Side A ad Side B
Infinity War Part 1.1 and Part 2.NOW

Avengers: DCEU BTFO

There's problem though

What happens to audiences who aren't aware these are 2 parts of the same Avengers movie?

Normies will complain about there being too many Avenger movies

I'm sure it'll be named after some famous Avengers comic title. I don't read Marvel so.

So now normies are gonna think they are seperate. or are they not connecting them

Cool company war, bro

Bane Wars

Avengers: Thanos Quest
Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet

They're connected, though really close sequel way than two parts of one larger move way.

The Russos already mentioned a few months ago the two movies weren't going to be a "part1 and part2", they said they're gonna have a different feel from one another

Plus i think you're exagerating the possible problem, when Thanos showed up at the end of Avengers and AoU do you think normies thought shit was over? Of course they're gonna be tied, somehow

Really? After 10 years of these movies, 2 or more a year for the whole decade and now is when these fucking assholes are going to get tired of it?

Avengers: League of Justice

Was Infinity War good in the comics?

Yes. But many fans thought it was dissapointing because of how good Infinity Gauntlet was.

Infinity War? Fuck no. Infinity Gauntlet was pretty amazing though. Peak Starlin.

Just put Infinity on both titles, normies will think they're connected enough.

Avengers: Infinity War

Bane?

Easier
>Infinity Gems (basically giving significance to each individual one like TQ)
>Infinity Gauntlet (you know the deal)

Starlin peaked with the Metamorphosis Odyssey, everything after, including Infinity Gauntlet, goes down in quality. Thanos Quest is the only thing that comes close to classic Starlin.

Avengers: Under Siege

Probably.

Secret War.
Disney's Spidey II will be the Venom arc. They're gonna use the other Marvel movies to establish the plot so they can jump directly into Symbiote shenanigans.

Or Avengers: Thanos Quest and Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Under Siege
Avengers: Grapefruit Man Strikes Back

The Thanos' Quest
Infinity Gaunglet

How will they handle the earthbound heroes in this? I would really like to see the likes of Cap or Spider-man fight among the stars. I hope they don't do the opposite and simply bring Thanos to earth. Would be really anticlimatic.

Avengers: The Infinity War
Avengers: The Infinity War Rises

youtube.com/watch?v=P0ff5Xrj5Bo

Avengers: A New Infinity
Avengers: The Infinity War Strikes Back

Avengers: Death to America
Avengers: Everyone else dies (House of M)

Avengers: Perpetually Increasing Skirmish
Avengers: Always Growing Kerfuffle

Avengers: Nobody Dies Part One
Avengers: Nobody Dies Part Two

So one movie takes place on Earth then for the second one everyone teams up to fight Thanos IN SPACE?

Iron Man: Infinity War

Avengers: Kill Whedon

Avengers: Infinity Begins

If they're smart, only the first Infinity movie will have Earth scenes before jumping into space. Captain Marvel will then bring any stragglers into space to be the cavalry, alongside the GOTG.

Black Widow is gonna be the one most out of place. At least Hawkeye and Falcon can be scouts. She may just sneak around the battlefield. I really don't want them to have mindless mooks for that fight.

The Justice League: Injustice Confirmed
The Justice League: Prison Rape

Avengers: Infinite Crisis
Avengers: To Infinity and Beyond

>74

Robert Downey Jr Presents - Dinsey's Marvel's Iron Man 4 guest starring The Avengers Starring Robert Downey Jr, Directed, Written, Produced and shot by Robert Downey Jr

Infinity War: Today Never Dies
Infinity War: Electric Boogaloo

The Avengers: Ages 0-6
The Avengers: Ages 6-12

Avengers:InfiniteDoom

Trips confirm

I would watch the shit out of that

Avengers: ANTS
Avengers: ANT-MAN

>Avengers: Evans Rises
It's just going to be two movies of Chris Evans laughing at his cheeky antics.

The Avengers
The Avengers Reloaded
The Avengers Revolutions
Anivengers

Avengers: Infinity Laugh

Dusk of Justice

>Anivengers
That happened didn't it? There was that Avengers anime about discs or something.

>Antman goes quantum and fucks up the gauntlet

Chris Evans embarrassing her on Ellen's Dance was also really funny.

nice.

This guy must be a riot to be around.

The Avengers and the Infinite
2 Avengers 2 Infinity
The Avengers and the Infinite: E War
Avengers & Infinity
Avengers Five
Avengers & Infinity 6
Infinity 7
Avengers 8

Avengers: Thunderbolts though really it'll be Masters of Evil with the Thunderbolts name
Avengers: Infinity [whatever]

>2 Avengers 2 Infinity
Replace Avengers with Thanos and Warlock and Starlin actually tried to write about that.

Pretty much digimon, but with the avengers....

>Thunderbolts
Does that mean Zemo is going to come back and save the MCU from their curse of bad villains?

Avengers Disassembled
Avengers A!

>Britain already ruined having a movie titled "Avengers Assemble"
Another reason why to hate that mongoloid island of sheepfuckers and tea drinkers.

Didn't he already saved us?

He's a private person

He also really want kids but can't find a wife

No, that was Yellojacket

He wasn't really that much of a villain if you ask me.

Oi m8 dun ye unnuhstand bruv? The Ehvengehs juss don make a crumpet ah sense yeah? Like wha ah they tryin a do? Assemble, an 'at's what.

You mean Ultron

Aww, that's sad.

This is pretty much perfect.

>Not getting the meme

Oh wait, shoot, you probably haven't seen the movie. Hope you can watch it soon, user.

Avengers: SLUTS

They have like two movies between them right? Maybe they don't want to confuse people with "part one" and "part two" having movies between them or something.

Infinity War
The Lost Battle: Infinity War
Infinity War III

Part 1 and Part A.

No number 2 for Marvel.

He seems like a pretty down-to-earth guy, and Hollywood is filled with whores as far as I know this generation.

Then again look at Pierce Brosnan, he managed all right.

Avengers: Infinity War Z

That's what I was thinking, it would be weird if Part 1 ended on some giant cliffhanger while Ant-man and The Wasp are having silly adventures in the background.

Rise of the Infinity War of The Avengers
Dawn of the Infinity War of The Avengers

They'll keep the Infinity War title for one of them.

Yeah apparently Captain Marvel is debuting in part 1 and having a solo movie between them. So I see why they want to make them separate movies.

Is Elizabeth Olsen single? They'd be 2cute together.

Avengers: Infinity Quest/Gauntlet
Avengers: Inifinity War/Conquest

I'm hoping she's just introduced in Infinity Gauntlet as a regular fighter pilot and then something happens to her towards the end, teasing the solo film.

I can be his wife a man can be a wife right?

>Avengers: Rise of the Masters
>Avengers: Infinity

"Thanos Quest" and "Infinity Gauntlet".

The first one is about them ultimately failing to stop Thanos from gathering the Gems, and the second one is basically 'The Infinity Gauntlet'.

Would they have the balls to do:

Thanos: Infinity War

Hell no. That implies the first one would be all about Thanos. They aren't doing that.

underrated

The Avengers vs The Guardians of the Galaxy: Dawn of Infinity

Second is Avengers & Guardians of the Galaxy vs. Thanos: Dawn of War

Quipvengers: Quipfinity War Quips 1 and 2

they should

Avengers: The Quippening
Avengers: The Meme Wars

Second ingredients this but reverse order.