What are they trying to convey?

what are they trying to convey?

My prediction is late 70% or early 80%
It will be good but you will forget it in a few weeks.

We know Red Letter Media, we know.

it's over.

Nah, mid 60's. 70% at best. It's still just as dumb as Prometheus but at least there's some xenomorphs this time (though not much).

Cash in movies now. Alien is a dead franchise.

Sounds like it's a worthy sequel of Prometheus, then.

>It will be good but you will forget it in a few weeks.
>Bad character choices and story is bad
This is exactly what all the plebs said about Prometheus though. If anything this is a good sign. Especially from what we've seen from the trailers, it looks like they took the most important parts from Alien: Paradise Lost and put them into the story of the Covenant, which is a smart move. In any case, we'll see on Thursday. So fucking hyped.

>This is exactly what all the plebs said about Prometheus though
>he liked Prometheus
Well, then you might like this movie. I'm not being judgement or condescending, and you can't find that in my text. Disregard the image, thorough.

Name one good decision that was taken by the characters in Prometheus. Hell, even the robot Quentin made bad decisions. It was literally the worst aspect of the movie.

Alright faggots the embargo just lifted an hour or so ago. what goes on in this shitfest in regards to shaw?

Don't really care what the critics think on this one. Prometheus was fantastic. Ridley is a master.

Amen

MEDIOCRE

Ridley Scott is like Spielberg = he's done. Just enjoy the good stuff he made. This will not be any kind of return to form.

That cgi god damn

i saw it in theaters and it looked unfinished a little bit. The Ayylmao's looked like they were in a video game.

>when mom brought pizza

prometheus brainlets will defend this

Holy fuck, the CGI looks awful.

i always wondered if that dog died shortly after this pic was taken.

Holy shit. She's got the Engineer a e s t h e t i c s

GLIB

cgi was a mistake

>Plebs
>Prometheus

Only plebs like prometheus. You can call it kino because is full of narrative and development issues.

>Ridley is a master.

Ridley WAS a master.
Alien was 10/10, same with Blade Runner.
T&L was OK, same with Gladiator.

Since then, he did only subpar films like Blackhawk dawn, and terrible movies: Prometheus is on par than The Counselor, Body of Lies, Exodus or Robin Hood.

The Martian is his best film in years and that says a lot.

What's wrong with The Counselor?

PFFFFFTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alien is DEAD.

Nothing wrong, is not bad, but just a mediocre film, far from the the great filmmaker that Scott used to be.