"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy...

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas

How do we save film?

>everyday but it's totally not spam!
just boring bullshit

It's a reminder to the capefags

The kids love em faggot

>waaah people like fun and entertaining things

Nolan's Batman taught me more about being a man than any other book, movie, etc.

>"Simon Pegg is a manlet twat."
- user

>>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
>- Simon Pegg

Participated in three Star Trek movies, a Star Wars movie, and Star Wars video games.

"hmmm...yes..the most pungent yet"
Quentin Terantino

>"OP is a faggot"
-user

>jodorowsky brags about raping a woman
>draws the line at superhero movies

really makes you think

Capeshit manchilds btfo

Yes, capeshit is worse than rape.

>I'm a faggot who gets autistic over people having different tastes than me
-You

t. Reddit

Capeshit is just rape of an entire culture

Begins
>It’s not who you are underneath, it’s what you do that defines you.
>And why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.
>Theatricality and deception are powerful agents.

TDK
>Some men just want to watch the world burn + Whole Tangerine speech.
>You either die a hero or live long enough to see youself become a villain

TDKR
>No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
>It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan. (Same as actions defines a man)
>Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

You are truly a fucking pleb.

t. fedorafag

guaranteed_replies.png

They are not wrong. Capeshit movies as it is now is cancer. Disney is to blame for it.

Wait till the cuckcore black panther movie.
Shit will hit the fan.

I'd blame Warner too but they're just so loveably incompetent.

What fucking books are you reading

Comic """books"""

graphic novels are worth reading faggot