When you call someone a cocksucker as an insult...

When you call someone a cocksucker as an insult, it's implied that you're "servicing" someone with the upper hand in a very one-sided relationship. People who get offended by the term, ironically, imply there is something inherently wrong with putting someone else's dick in their mouth. There's nothing wrong with that, and saying there is is homophobic in and of itself. It's all about context.

It's 2017. Being able to take another man's dick in your mouth in a beautiful and wonderful thing. You're on the wrong side of history, bigot.

Tbh. I wish I were a cock holster.

Did you even read what I wrote?

Yes. You manage to undermine your own argument by implying there is anything wrong with servicing another man's penis. Fucking biblethumpers make me sick.

But I did not say that. I said there is only something wrong with letting yourself getting taken advantage of.

Based big ratings Colbert making everyone think

Has he denied sucking Putin's cock? Why not? It would take him literally 10 seconds but he hasn't denied it. Definitely fishy.

na na na na
hey hey hey

BBRCWTOS

When did a cocksucker become a bad man?
It used to be a good woman!

when someone denies it quickly it is even more suspect

why do you assume there's something denigrating about being the one sucking?

would you say a male sucking a woman's tit is being abused on a one sided relationship?

fuck off, cock-holster

Sucking another mans dick isn't getting taken advantage of. Its a beautiful thing of love. How are you being so homphobic right now?
Are you implying that getting taken advantage of is funny? RAPE IS NOT FUNNY.

So far, its the other way around. Libtards are the ones trying to defend this hack of a comedian and making shitty threads defending him and we respond.
This is Sup Forums though, so they should really stop making political threads like this. This thread has nothing to do with Sup Forums at all.
You are basically making threads about a news anchor and defending his political beliefs pretending this is a Sup Forums discussion and not a Sup Forums discussion because you're too chicken shit to go on Sup Forums.

>waaaaah I want you to go on my containment board because here no one else agrees with my retarded opinions and it hurts my feelings WAAAAAAAH

When someone purposefully doesn't deny it quickly, knowing denying it quickly will look suspect is even more suspect.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I keep making political threads on a entertainment board and people disagree with me on them every time
>WAAAAAAAAAH STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME COLBERT IS A GREAT COMEDIAN AND A FUNNY GUY YOU SHOULD WATCH HIS SHOW AIRING 9PM EASTERN.

The show is shit. Yes I disagree with his stances but that hasn't nothing to do with my judgment on how shitty of a comedian he has become. This joke was homophobic by leftist standards. Like calling some faggot a fag for being a fag is homophobic. Now go ahead and just keep changing the goal posts.

/thread

8, 8, 8, more years

kek implying he makes it 2.

Wonder where you'll be sitting on the Pence 2020 train.

Just accept that conservatives are offended by everything and move on.