*phew* that was hard, but finally happened

*phew* that was hard, but finally happened
now that we are even (we just won against germany in their own home soil, the score doesn't matter) and the anxiety is gone, literally NO ONE can make fun of us because of th 7-1 anymore

fuck off rest of the world, only we have 5 stars ;) 6th one is coming btw (by the way)

Attached: file.png (151x105, 6K)

7 (seven)

6 (six)

Was that all according to keikaku? (plan)

>friendly

Trinidad and Tobago

kek

>trinidad && trivago

Is this the start of the self hating argie?

i hope so

Sorry but that's 7-2 now.

Why did you arbitrarily start counting from that game? Historically the score is: 40-31 for us

Only counting wins on the other team's soil desu

DAMAGE CONTROL

stop it hue, you have to beat them I'm the WC 7-0 to fix it, friendlies don't count unless a team fucks up hard, like 6-1 from Argentina or Bolivia arriving in a school bus to the stadium because they don't have money for something better

you're that Donaldo-fag arent you?

Nothing will ever change what happened. This victory is far behind of that 7x1.
Even if we win the next world cup it will not be enough. Instead of rewrite history, it will be better using that as a start point and begin a new one

You'll eventually realize that the score doesn't matter. It was one game at a semi-final. One time. We lost and they won that day. Now we have another chance to try again.

>chi chi chi le le le

We don't need to "fix" shit. Fuck Germany, I want titles. I want us to win another one. Another trophy in our collection is what matters.

>be chicano
>make fun of anyone i want in this shithole board
>they just reply with T&T meme to insult burgers
the perfect crime desu
like robbing a bank in a police uniform kek

Both of us know that score matters. If by any chance the same thing happened in Brazil (e.g. Corinthians vs Sao Paulo) it would be something to be remembered for a long time. It is completly different losing by 1x0 and 7x1, the first might happen anytime, but the second in the circunstances that happened is something that will not repeat that easily

Yes, we were utterly humiliated but if win more titles, people can try to make fun of us but they won't be able to ignore our success. It'll become silly to hold on to that if we keep winning. That is if we win of course...

>ohh you have 6 titles???? b-but 7-1!!!!

Based CHI.

Timothy and Tobias