Can Sup Forums give scientific evidence that blacks are less intelligent than whites that can not be explained by...

Can Sup Forums give scientific evidence that blacks are less intelligent than whites that can not be explained by differences in upbringing?

I'm curious to know

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
academia.edu/10526073/Cross-Cultural_Psychology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they are less intelligent then why do millions of white girls want black boyfriends?

I can't post an argument when you post such an ugly picture that it burns my eyes, I'm not even white how can a nigger look so ape like holy shit

Why do millions of white girls fuck horses? It's because they're mentally ill.

Cuz girls are not intelligent

Read Rushton.

That, my friend, is what the Dixieyanks call a jiggaboo.

Just use this thing called Google.

I thought white people are the master race though.

Why do you get triggered over love?

Shills are out in force tonight boys, SAGE and move on.

Where would you ever get the idea that girls are particularly attracted to intelligence?

The lack of intelligence contributes to the poor upbringing. You cannot control for a factor caused by what you are trying to measure.

>assess the life expectancy of alcoholics
>control for the state of their liver

BECAUSE THEY'RE WOMEN, holy fuck, do you not know they make shitty choices such as fucking scummy niggers just because daddy didn't buy them a pony when they were 9 or some shit like that? You must be one of them, or, do not deal with a range of women very often.

Do you know many smart people? Do you think they're all smart because of their upbringing only?

Dog breeders know the score. Melanin and aggressiveness.

haha, this is going to trigger a bunch of frustrated white boys. wew. love Sup Forums!

Here ya go.

Nu-Sup Forums doesnt really seem to care about this any more as much as they used, this is the only thing I ever saved on the topic

interesting. Source?

Crime statistics
Iq test statistics
Reality
YOU ARE A DINDU MALE

Also reminder rape has nothing to do with lack of money.

>dailystormer

I mean, it's true, but pick a more reputable source.

Fuck man, look at black culture. They revel in retardation. It does not matter whether it is genetic or not if they actively try to be that way.

Sup Forums has suffered greatly from the Reddit invasion.

>didn't read name

Retard confirmed.

someone post the sat scores average goes up after blacks stop participating

Is there a single majority black governed country on earth that is an attractive prospect for immigrants?

There's your answer.

It looks about the same level for the 10th income decile. Spics are at zero for some reason there.

they don't
this meme only triggers absolute basement dwellers who never interact with actual girls. Only the trashiest and most 'SCREW YOU DADDY' type girls want nigs

There is no source. For all I know, you made that.

>I thought white people are the master race though.

>Why do you get triggered over love?
No one here claims whites are the 'master race', we're sick of blatant anti white cultural norms

fuck off syrup nigger

Thats probably more indicative of a rigged justice system.

Yea, except I didnt.

Take it or leave it.

What the fuck?

Thats because there are less black than white in usa.
If they are the same amount black would have simlar size and shape distribution as white

Show me a source then.

They have underdeveloped prefrontal cortexes. Thats why theyre sometimes called slopeheads, they're literally missing the front part of the brain. The part that deals with higher thought and willpower.

It's can clearly be identified as a per capita graph by the absence of population figures. Come on, Germany. I thought you were supposed to be smart?

Wow this has been removed from Wikipedia, you have to go to an older version of the page to find it

Why do I feel like politically incorrect information is being hidden from us all the time? Who is doing this? Have we just collectively convinced ourselves that some facts shouldn't be spoken?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Here you go. Look at the data and decide for yourself what it means.

Some fucking massive PDF or something, google the TITLE OF THE CHART and it comes up with things, some of them hundreds of pages.

Aint nobody got time for that, the chart is out there on the internet, I saw one with a slightly different name oddly, and the page it was supposed to be on doesnt have it.

Again, aint nobody got time fo dat.

academia.edu/10526073/Cross-Cultural_Psychology

For me the biggest one is usually the studies that compare children adopted into a white family. The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study is a pretty good. one.

130 black/mixed children adopted by white families were IQ tested against control groups of white children adopted by white families. All groups were tested for IQ at age 7 and GPA, IQ, and class rank at 17.

At 17 white Children scored 5 points higher than mixed and 15 points higher than fully black teens. They typically had a GPA .5 higher than either mixed or fully black teens.

Its a decent study though it possibly COULD be explained away by cultural differences because blacks and whites put up children for adoption for different reasons, changing the orphan pool.

Wikipedia source if you can't access journals: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Google the "Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study".

It shows that black children who were adopted and raised by white middle class families had no increase in IQ or school achievement.

The academics who conducted the study were liberals who wanted to show that it was all environment the caused black stupidity, but the results showed the opposite. I at least give them credit for releasing the results. Nowadays, academics bury results like these.

You posted what I was about to posted in response to:

Because white women are reasonably stupid and seek partners of equal intellect.

>nigger fetish

Pic not enough?

Calm down fellas, the statistics here posted do not, per se, prove anything related to the biology of the individuals, since these results are most likely caused by cultural factors and low access to higher education.

The entertainment of some people with poor education is much more inclined towards dumbness, regardless of their race and country... think about it, ordinary peasants in Europe during the middle age probably had very poor standarts of entertainment, as well!

Whitnessed

see

kek

SJWs have taken over Wikipedia. Feelings are now more important than facts.

how could you blame upbringing when they were in the stone age while the rest of the world was building sewage systems and giant buildings?

ATTENTION ANONS THIS IS A SHILL THREAD BY THE $CLINTON FOUNDATION™$

PLEASE GO TO THESE THREADS INSTEAD:
FOR MODS:

MODS PLS STICKY MOD PLS STICKY MODS PLS STICKY
MOD PLS STICKY MODS PLS STICKY MOD PLS STICKY
MODS PLS STICKY MOD PLS STICKY MODS PLS STICKY

THESE THREADS:

Is there any evidence that shows that they aren't less intelligent?
There are brilliant blacks but their intelligence ratios aren't in line with literally every other race on the planet.

What about cultural impact on thinking patterns? Meaning that as a black kid is exposed to cultural streotypes of blacks and is subject to the differences in the perception of white and black people he might change or align his thinking to fit the sterotypes.
so he will shun certain modes of thinking because they are not "black" and accept others that are deemed black.
sort of how rap hip hop culture partially fucked up the blacks in america..

God is fair. some people are given less in some areas but are given more in other areas. in the end, everyone is equal. you let your delusion taking over you, thinking that intelligence is everything, the only determination of someone's worthiness

Orrrr, get this, the information might not have been up to wiki standards...As in bad sources or information formatted and presented so as to lead to conclusions that are not merited etc..

Niggers/Jews detected

Based

How come half & half score much higher on IQ tests than pure blacks while still appearing black to themselves and others.
There is nurture but that builds on nature, not supersed it.

Lmfao stfu bitch

Serious question as a lurker: are most of the replies bots? Most of this is so far removed from reality, on both sides of the argument, it's almost like its an agenda being pushed.

*scratches head*

Because of racist cops! thats why!

It's that most of these replies don't have a damn CLUE about black people or black culture.

probably

>flag

Actually you're both wrong.
That graph accounts for population sizes by the volume of the curves. (that's why the black curve is so much smaller"
The point you're supposed to pay attention to is that the entirety of the black curve falls below the mid point of the white curve on the intelligence axis.

White people in the same cultures manage to turn away from it and even some black people do.
If they're that susceptible to a culture that tells them to be violent stupid criminals then maybe they're just a violent stupid criminal.

But they are not really perceived as black by everyone..And the most important part is that they are not perceived as strictly black by themselves.

Second of all there is an argument to be made about the fact that counting blacks as a separate group when thinking about IQ scores simply compounds the problem.
Why are they to be groups when talking about IQ??
Why cant they simply be part of "american IQ stats". Why make the seperation based on skin color? What are the motivations behind this?
And most important what does it contribute to? I am sure you can cut up the american public in many different ways and find groups unified by some other properties that will have low IQ and then what?
Dividing IQ stats according to skin color simply smells of racism.
If you count blacks as simply part of the American population they will hold no interest much like white groups of the same IQ levels..

the problem is culture and systematic problems in the interactions between blacks and other blakcs and blacks and the government and society at large.
I.E its a certain dynamic that formed and which caused black communities to disintegrate into utter shit.
This is what needs to be combated instead of pointing to semi racist IQ stats..

>Florida Man strikes again
Can he ever be stopped?

Fuck off and lurk more, moron.

Don't fuck up other people's thread pimping your own.

The left side is conflicting with the right data.

pol cant say shit about this.
sorry for injecting a bit of though into ur echo chamber, i know it hurts.

also gotta factor in lead exposure... causes lower IQ and increased criminality/decreased impulse control

Yeah, different studies have slight differences, but's pretty close.

What thought?

These dubs

Fuck off kike, you are retarded. expected better from a kike.

Of course niggers are less intelligent than white people. It's common sense, you don't really even need to see data. Think about why they have such big cocks and are retarded horny all the time and fuck like rabbits... they're too stupid to survive any other way, so instinct is taking over on an evolutionary scale.

White people are evolving bigger brains, niggers are evolving bigger cocks. Simple. Binary.

Oh the buttheart XD

hehe not even getting my point...Yeah just shut your brain off, thatll do the trick.

Again, literally mentally challenged.

>>That looks shopped

You look at black peoples cocks? You know how horny they are? Sounds like you love gettin fucked by black guys bruh. How's that for an evolved brain

I wont even mention the fact that its very possible that IQ is simply not an important enough property(as in up to certain small differences in IQ) when it comes to survival to be different enough among blacks and whites and latinos.
Fact is "higher IQ" whites are in no sense more geenticaly resiliant as can be evidences by the fact whites and their white genes are a minority among the world population....
Its imply not a good property to account for the pasing on of genetic material.
On the contrary, lower IQ(up to a certain point) might be more conductive towards spreading genetic information which would simply mean that white boys are simply buttheart at being genetically weaker and are trying to poke at a certain properly like IQ in which they might be a bit better to feel better about themselves. XD