Let's have an honest conversation

There isn't really any salvaging the US, is there? I can't see a situation where we come out of this whole.

We're just doomed to become a mystery meat, cultureless, shopping mall of a "nation" that just limps along because without it global markets would hurt big time.

Well...

Be the change that you want to see.

The best thing you can do is nuke yourself and Israel into oblivion tbhwy senpai

What does that mean?

>doomed to become

Get the fuck out of here, stormfaggot beta nu-male cuck.

That's a lot of buzzwords.

its a transgender analogy

How do ya figure?

you want to see more of girls

you want it to change to that

you want to be the change

you want to be a girl

>Implying America's economy will still matter when we are brown

I don't think that even the Donald will be able to do anything about the Jews pulling the strings behind the scenes when it comes to our degenerate, modern culture, we have already been manipulated on a massive scale, reverting back to traditionalism will be near impossible if possible at all, I think it will require those who still hold on to the remnants of the western tradition and values to start over and never look back, and most imoortantly, learn from the mistakes that were made later on in the American experiment

Well yeah. Going "back" would take some pretty serious purges and fascism. I wonder what it would take to actually get a group of people to want to start over. More likely that we all just kinda slide into mediocrity together.

Nope.

Forget ever going into space again. We need dem money for programz. Oh and the fugees need free housing and food too.

The media wracks its brain over exactly that. They say "well the average person is doing better than 8 years ago, why is everyone so distraught?"

It is exatly that. We're never going to space again. We never do anything worth mention. We aren't a people, we don't have vision, a common creed, a common cause, or a common anything.

Muh OC

Truth be told national identity can be forged and reforged quite easily in certain political climates. Just look at Ukraine for an example. Sure its poor as shit, but its so called "culture" was either non-existent or considered just fully part of russian one. A small shitstorm later, and now they at least seem like trying to make something self-governing once more.

So, no, i dont think you are doomed at all. Identity can be reborn and created, and this is something the globalists can never fully surpress.

brutal civil war, nuclear holocaust, etc. that's basically it

>We're just doomed to become a mystery meat, cultureless, shopping mall of a "nation" that just limps along because without it global markets would hurt big time.
Isn''t that what you are right now?

time for the space niggers to show up

Almost, Sven. We're hanging on; if only by a thread.

Oh shit waddup

I think if you were more certain about the future of our country you'd use that to your advantage instead of shitposting about it on Sup Forums.

What do you mean ?

>America is being given to people who don't believe in America
That is probably the most unamerican thing I've ever heard.

>Making fun of somebody's lazy eye

That you should learn to profit off of misfortune if you see it coming.

What is "America", at this point? Obama's tranny bathroom government?

>Sup Forums.org

Neoliberalism is the problem, and not just in the US.

The Neoliberals came to power in the early '80s, the West has been in the shit ever since.

Sure. But do you think that the damage has largely been done here? Europe seems to be about 20 years behind us in terms of demographic change, not that they aren't trying mind you.