HONORABLE MEMBA

HONORABLE MEMBA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=Oxt7q4YeZZE
youtube.com/watch?v=THWohkoj0X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THEY B RACISTS

That video is top kek. No wonder niggers can't get anything done.

YOU ARE NOT A DOCTAH

You are entirely out of orta please withdr-
withdraw from the house.

Link?

>tfw no apartheid

can someone explain this meme?

I'm surprised SA has lasted as long as it has.

From mud huts to running a 1st world country. Amazing really.

My fucking sides, made my night.

It's literally 2 posts above yours

Keep going, the whole thing is golden

kek

Damn, Mandela must be spinning in his grave right now.

The worst part is the speaker is clearly just trying to maintain order and actually get things sorted our so they can move on, but those retard communists don't have a firm enough grasp on the English language to even understand what people are saying.

this gets really funny around 8Minutes

She thinks that his metaphor is disclosing medical information.

How are these people politicians?

Fuck, I missed this until I saw your post, Honorable user

They dress in red jumpsuits and hard hats in parliament. And people elect them anyway...what do you expect from them?

Remember: This people are our intellectual equals.
Their vote counts as much as yours. If you don't agree you are a an evil racist, goy.

How can someone see this clip, and not realize that racial differences are more than skin deep?

Damn it... Just look at this shit...

We need to get a god damn race war started here in South Africa. It's the only way to fix things since they keep flooding the Western Cape with niggers. If a nigger isn't a slave, he should be dead. Saying "not all niggers are bad" is the same as saying not all cancers are bad.

>noticing patterns
>ever
Wow, racist and sexist much?

Y'all got a big fucking problem. That was the most retarded thing I have ever seen.

And then the dumb bastards doubled down on that. I can maybe see one nigger being that stupid, but multiple ones? Holy shit they're dumb.

Wtf, i hate blacks now. Except the speaker, he seems alright

HONORABLE MEMBA
HONORABLE MEMBA
HONORABLE MEMBA
HONORABLE MEMBA
HONORABLE MEM-

HONOR-

HONORABLE MEMBA!

(fucking poor guy no one listens to him)

>he is not a docta

Seriously?

I feel sorry for black chimp wranglers. You just know they go home at night, pour a drink and just know how fucked they are.

what min?

O FUK

The redshirts are commies I take it?

For those curious what the guy says in Dutch I think translates into I am a doctor and his prescription is accurate.

This is exactly what he wanted dumbass.

no

>honorable

AH-NAH-LUBBLE

yep...

Just fuck my shit up fampai. I don't even pay attention to whats happening in the government anymore, its too depressing. Sad.

yes
this drink

It's literally two minutes in, about two minutes and 30 seconds to be exact

yes, it must be the same in every government head house of leaders on the earth

i dont know

how the fuck do you call anyone in the democrat party politicians?

Is this a normal occurrence? My god man burn it down. Burn it all down.

Just know he mixes it with some grape drink, some habits die hard...

HONORABA CONGO
YOU AH TEHIBLEE OUT OF ODAH

Source?
I am pretty sure Mandela didn't think it would degenerate into this nor did he want it to.

and maybe blend with wartermelon

yo nigga thats just racist.

The grape drank is for the lean.
The watermelon tea is for the whiskey

Get this shit right fuck.

>racist

compliment

>wuttarmullon tea and whiskey
Sounds repulsive senpai. Do people actually drink this?

Commie: Don't treat us like we are children
Speaker: Then stop acting like you are children, honorable membe

I'm curious, what do you think the next 30 years holds for south africa? From the outside, I'm wondering if the white folks are goinna get genocided.

going or gonna got mixed up there

No idea, to be honest i think things in south africa is going to crash within 5 years and then the swarm will movr to botswana and namibia to eradicate what order is left. A lot of us, maybe even everyone is going to die, I made peace with that some time ago, but I have some plans. Some nice surprises for my melanin enriched neighbours.

Dunno tbqh, though I do know watermelon tea is a thing. Local stores always sold out.

As for nog alcohol, it is mostly malts and those shitty wines you can get at gas stations. Cheap shit that gets you fucked up pretty much.

Damn, wish ya all the luck in the world man.

Stay positive and good luck.

Where do white people live in South Africa?
The cities must be hellholes

GL brah.

Just remember the thing that puts you above them is your cognitive ability. Set some traps n sheeeiitttt.

>tfw honorable memba

You guys have balls to stick around.

I remember a lot of them live in gated farms and use a radio system to help defend each other from the hordes

Better than Zimbabwe

Reminds me of this. youtube.com/watch?v=Oxt7q4YeZZE

How did they get the monkeys to wear those suits without throwing poo at each other?

If you really think that, why aren't you getting out of there?

love the white people having a giggle about the whole thing

Black and white*, only commie niggers are the ones being stupid.

they're wearing diapers

Guys. Those sign language interpreters. Holy fucking shit, they don't only have to listen to all that, they have to understand and interpret it too. Jesus. I honestly didn't understand a word of what the first speaker said

There's not much we can do except for laugh in the face of danger nowadays. Laugh while you watch everything your people (both Anglo and Boer) have built, researched, developed, created get name changed, neglected, destroyed, vilified in the media. The saddest thing is that it's just starting to happen in Europe, and European leaders are more than happy to allow it. Give it 10 years and you'll have Arab politicians in the EU shouting allahu ackbar in parliament

Nah, the germans shall rise again. Hope they don't kill innocent people by the gorillions this time though.

Most whites live in majority white suburbs in the city. Apartheid planning was designed in such a way that cities were populated with whites and the periphery of the cities had townships which were meant to be developed as self sustainable native areas.

These days the suburbs in the city are still mostly white, but Johannesburg has a lot of middle class blacks living in "white" suburbs

>hopefully they don't kill innocent people
>innocent

Goy, stop being anti-semite!

Because my family have lived here since 1689 and I will be damned if I turn tail and flee. It might seem absurd to most people but I rather die here than live in shame elsewhere. I rather spend the rest of my life in guerilla warfare than give them victory.

Thank you m8's, I will try my best.

You shall see everything will take a turn for the better.

There's no way things could work out if we're still kidding ourselves with this illusion of a "rainbow nation". There are far too many tribes and ethnic groups for one country. SA should never have been one single country in the first place. It's one thing unifying English and Afrikaans people, but trying to convince people that blacks and whites must share a common identity is a joke

Who would win the race war in SA? There's a shit load more blacks but a lot of the whites have military experience and weapons and stuff

It's spelled "ONARABUL" you RAYSIS scum.

The blacks would because they would have foreign backing. It wasn't the blacks who toppled SA over during apartheid, it was the financial interests and foreign policies that eventually forced SA into giving in

It think it would be like a zombie apocolaypse. Left 4 Nog

> if
do you ever look at SA news? niggers machete whites for being white constantly.

shame on you for dodging the international banking cartel, shame shame

haha i found another video where the red-shirted dudes chimp out! South Africa isn't going to make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=THWohkoj0X8