Where does this faggot get his sense of entitlement from?

Where does this faggot get his sense of entitlement from?

Or is it just that Goldman Sachs is going to have him whacked if he doesn't win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BtuqUX934U
youtube.com/watch?v=4TU8vDqFaPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What I want to know is how an unlikeable, pandering piece of shit like that got to the senate. I know you bible-fucking rednecks in texas are dumb but goddamn.

Can some1 explain to me what exactly happened with ted ? I'm not up to date with american politics and suddenly i keep seeing stuff about this guy and delegates

canadian genetics

ran against donald in the primaries, recently gave a speech at the RNC without endorsing Trump, making him look like an ass that's just trying to build a voting base for the 2020 elections

Cruz walked into a perfectly laid trap. Trump knew the crowd and the funders wanted unity. Trump knew that he'd have the balance of forces on his side. Cruz is finished, and with him, the branch of the party he represents

I heard that his dad taught him crazy stuff, like he was destined to rule the world or something

He was always a two-faced, lying piece of shit, his family is in shambles, his daughter doesn't like him, his wife is probably fucking niggers.

Such a disgusting person.

Then you look at the Trump family, every trump child has been raised right

Because being President is his destiny. God has willed it.

Trump must return the nomination. It rightfully belongs to Cruz.

He's just Jeb! but actually somewhat competent if a little more morally bankrupt.

Dad literally preached his son was chosen by God

i guess our god is just stronger

Oh look its the Canadian-latino Hillary Cruz!

Based Nippon

Loving the denial. Cruz will keep his senate seat in 2018 and will continue to be a political presence long after Donald is a guest on talk shows whining about shit Clinton is doing in the WH.

Yep, pretty much this

Some autists just never grow out of it

Until the bitter end this sperglord read like he was still trying to get an A+ on his paper in college instead of, you know, trying to lead a nation

Trump literally took a pee all over these dudes, I'd be salty too. They all expected to trump the trump and it backfired, hard.

There was also a gentleman's agreement or pledge between the candidates to support the nominee. This was a tactic against Trump which they thought would make the voters less trustful of him. Instead it's completely destroyed Cruz's credibility because he has shamelessly and publicly proven Trump's nickname for him as 'Lyin Ted' to be 100% accurate.

He claims he doesn't have to support Trump because Trump insulted his wife. What he fails to realize is that we don't really give a shit about his personal feud with Trump right now, just his lack of professional honesty.

If Trump loses by a slim margin because of jokers like him and Kasich then they're completely done in politics, the whole party might even splinter.

All you need to get elected in Texas is an R next to your name on the ballot

See: Our Governor, Assistant Governor etc

It depends. He could get Primaried theoretically.

If he goes to the election with an R he'll win. Democrats have 0% chance to win a Senate seat here

>Dad literally preached his son was chosen by God
Isn't this one of the biggest taboos in Christianity?

Not if you're a Dominionist

Go suck Helen Clarkes dried up cunt you commie

Sheer arrogance and delusion. If he had a principaled objection to Trump he would have either stayed home like Kasich or (if he were REALLY opposed to Trump) given a flamboyantly anti-Trump speech, not this saccharin, pathetic 2020 political strategy speech.

D-Dahnald, you don't understand... I NEED those delegates.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BtuqUX934U
#imacruztorpedo now

He was a very outspoken republican senator that won the seat by defeating David Dewhurst.

This was Kay Bailey Hutchison's seat that she retired out of and since he (Dewhurst) was a former Lieutenant Governor, he thought it was in the bag.

Cruz was widely respected for his legal prowess, praised on both sides and worked as legal counsel for Bush on some stuff. When he entered the Senate race, he was definitely the underdog. But through an aggressive campaign and big endorsements, he upset Dewhurst to take the seat.

Once installed in the senate, he gave his base plenty of red meat by obstructing Obama and Reid whenever and where ever he could. This is exactly what he was running on, so his approval shot straight up when he threatened shutdowns and basically trolled Obama 24/7.

And when he wasn't trolling Obama, he was pushing back at many of the GOP establishment for being shitasses.
youtube.com/watch?v=4TU8vDqFaPI

But then he ran against Trump. And he fell apart. I'd be surprised if he was re-elected at this point.

What happened to his cheating scanda? You know he cheated. Would love for this to blow up more in his face. El fucking Rato needs to be buried for good.