Could Samuel Hyde's haters simply be intimidated by his size?

Could Samuel Hyde's haters simply be intimidated by his size?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfHiiLAz1fM
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think its a case of being intimidated by his cool intellectual attitude and biting satire of contemporary life.

He's a big guy

You got guts kid. But I don't hire gooks.

sam hyde barely has any hate, his fans love him and if you look at his videos, they are like a 100 to 1 ratio for likes and dislikes

Sam is a really cool guy, I want to be his friend

Lol he's like 5'7"

where is sam parked in that picture

i know it's probably somewhere near Rhode Island.

Threadly reminder Sam Hyde is a Bitcoin Billionaire and lied about the health insurance thing

Can someone provide a link to the MDE video in which the boys break into an abandoned house and have a look round? I've never seen it but heard good things.

youtube.com/watch?v=EfHiiLAz1fM

now, can anyone provide me with the MDE video where sam does his beta crying behind the wheel of a car ("i never get any pussy") and gets to McDonald's when it's closed?

i've only seen the /wsg/ video

how? did he mine it??

Booyakasha!

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

thank you user.

top form. reminds me of his peak mirror vids

charls > sam > nick

in fact, charls > neet sam > nick > nusam

charls > sam = nick

These Sam Hyde promotional threads are getting pretty fucking obvious. This dude is nobody, no one cares. He could drop off the face of the earth tomorrow and nothing would be lost.

He was only ever funny when he begged internet trannies for sex. What was the name of his character in that?

Neet sam is the patricians choice of sam

>Gib me back my show Tim!
>i cant afford heath insurance!

More to do with the fact he was cucked by a loser like Tim Heidicker.

sam hyde threads are getting as cancerous as RLM threads. Anything new to talk about re: sam or is this yet another greatest hits compilation?