Clinton Cash: YOUTUBE MELTDOWN - overt vote rigging

>Youtube flipping out over Clinton Cash
>vote numbers in utter chaos

Look at this vote tally spinning like a roulette wheel! I've never seen anything like this before - the number keeps changing sporadically and rapidly. It's insane! Have any of you ever seen anything like this? Link to video provided below:

>youtu.be/kp2akjuUULI

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/clinton-cash-movie/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15390415/Clinton_Cash_-_Documentary_H.264_1080p
drive.google.com/file/d/0B87icVp9Vi_XVDRQeDlBbVdvN28/view
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
droppdf.com/v/PBfFv
drive.google.com/file/d/0B87icVp9Vi_XVDRQeDlBbVdvN28/view?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Youtube shutting this video down left and right

Yeah I can't even find it. Anyone have the link on vimeo or alternative players?

breitbart.com/clinton-cash-movie/

it will be free, check the link

it only has 9 likes now

It's absolutely insane, man! The entire site is going nuts - this is truly forbidden knowledge. The controllers are losing their shit. The vote numbers are going totally ballistic!

hope wikileaks actually start their own twitter and throw in a new yootube while they're at it

I think Youtube might possibly be colluding with the Clinton campaign....

Same with twitter, facebook, and google. I'm awfully suspicious now.

Found it on piratebay as an .mkv

More likely than not Twitter, Facebook, Google, and YouTube get sued and have their common carrier privileges revoked.

Making them liable for any and every illegal thing that takes place on their medium or is facilitated through their medium.

I like how even though the maker is uploading the they are putting out DMC notices.

video requests in those leaks are just like when people ask for "source?" on Sup Forums. those aren't actually suspicious

I think you're absolutely right. The cat's outta the bag. They rule these media empires and use them specifically to brainwash the masses. It's completely out in the open now, and the normies are waking up. These are wild times, friend! We're on the brink of a paradigm shift.

Those dislikes are highly fucking suspect, it's a great documentary, well put together.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15390415/Clinton_Cash_-_Documentary_H.264_1080p

For people that care about quality

Will be seeding this indefinitely.

are you seeing the same thing I'm seeing? The numbers are going nuts. In all these years of watching Youtube videos, I've never once seen anything like this. It's really bizarre. Like the facade is cracking, and the entire control system is short circuiting.

D E L E T E T H I S
E
L
E
T
E

T
H
I
S

In the future, when the last of the opposition falls, this movie, shown to our future generations, will tell the story of times when movies of this kind could be created, when PC culture, degeneracy and the Clinton network was only a rising power, not the absolute overlord...

They're just puppets, just like Bush and Obama.

watch it here

drive.google.com/file/d/0B87icVp9Vi_XVDRQeDlBbVdvN28/view

The view counter takes a while to update idiots

i saw it at at least 18,000 earlier today

except that's not the point - the point is that it's rapidly (like several times per second) generating new and random numbers. It's got nothing to do with delayed vote tallying. It's that it looks like a really severe bug.

I don't usually seed shit (i'm a horrible person), but I'll seed this to put Hillary in prison.

>mfw Kagame literally means Shit on me in Spanish

and this is why I live.

The view counter always stops at a low number when a video gets a lot of views in a short period of time. Has something to do with preventing botting. The view counter is also to some extend randomized.

Mirrors are being removed because they're copyright infringement.

stable now?

that's so weird - I mean, of course I've seen delayed or inaccurate voting numbers before... but this is something else entirely - this is sheer chaos!

good times, brother - wishing you all the best during the impending happening

Libcucks will think it's a good thing- it's responsible

Just finished that movie, it was pretty good.

>The view counter always stops at a low number when a video gets a lot of views in a short period of time.

Correct. Totally agree, buddy - but that's not what's occurring in this case. This particular number is violently schizophrenic - if you check the link, you'll notice that it's spinning out of control / generating a variety of new numbers several times per second. It's much more than just a delayed vote count, stuck on a single inaccurate number (which we've seen many times before)

The link you posted is only at 81 Upvotes and 4 Down.

OY VEY

SHUT IT DOWN

fucking Google

It's not changing for you? I'm watching it right now - and it's flipping between 487 up / 362 down -- and 3,149 up / 2,509... like back and forth about five-six times per second.

The only change I see is a fifth dislike.

This is where it stands at the moment.

tl;dr of vid?

The Clinton Foundation is a front for money laundering, arms dealing, and the sale of state secrets to foreign countries.

interesting - thank you for confirmation.... right now it's received 624 views - 106 upvotes, and 7 downvotes

perhaps it's stabilized

Current numbers.

capitalism at its finest...

OP's video is still up. Watching it right now.

No wonder it's being silenced on YT and Twitter, those would be the quickest ways for it to reach the most disgruntled Bernie Dems. Reddit would be a third route. How's that front? Anyone know?

Seriously, that Clinton attack documentary about her politics from back in 2008 - the one where Obama barely featured because it was before his rise - and THIS documentary about her behind-the-scenes fundraising need to make more rounds.

Facts are tough fuel. They need just the right kindling to set, the right amount of air time to grow, and some really passionate fire to ignite the light of truth.

>wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Google is basically an arm of the government. The government is (still) run by Obabo, therefore google shills for whom he tells them to shill.

>Shilling your own video

takk, Norbro!

>Facts are tough fuel. They need just the right kindling to set, the right amount of air time to grow, and some really passionate fire to ignite the light of truth.

I'm loving your analogy, user - very true... I'm still trying to work out how to break through the haze of misinformation and delusion - in order to further awaken the blue pilled normies. You've got to be extremely tender, almost feigning ignorance yourself - as if you're awaking in tandem with them. It's a really delicate process.

What are the implications of the numbers flicking all overthe place?

I watched this earlier tonight (the 23rd) on Breitbart's youtube channel, though it was marked as unlisted. The official release date seems to be the 24th. Now it's marked as private. Is youtube blocking it, or did Breitbart change the accessibility because someone fucked up and released it too early?

>government control of money
>capitalism

Throw this on Vimeo. That's where I watch all my copyrighted animes

nope

fabricated downvotes - an automated system by which the site controllers determine the popularity and spread of a video, pushing their agenda (or conversely, shutting down undesirable content)

But the up votes are randomly changing too?

I just finished watching this. Is there a place they source all their information at? I don't want to go around posting this without being able to point to where they got info about something. I remember Miller quoting this at Trump rallies so I suspect it's credible in some regard but I'd like to be able to show people the sources.

Friendly reminder that Google is proven to be manipulating search results in favor of Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

correct - but it looks like it's stabilized. Earlier it was flipping around several times per second. Like a slot machine.

Same sources as Loose Change and Zeitgeist.

This.

The book is very heavily cited and sourced. I'm not sure if there's a list online though.

Multiple servers for the data. Look up sharding in MongoDB, or the implications of multiple caching servers like couchbase or memcached.

The votes and views take time to propagate across servers, and when the site grabs from a random server, the data might not be the same.

>Youtube might possibly be colluding with the Clinton campaign....
>Same with twitter, facebook, and google
jewgle owns jewtube

thank you for explanation - I've never seen numbers behave like that before on Youtube. It was very odd.

Pdf of the book, with sources at the end.

droppdf.com/v/PBfFv

Is there no way out?

Holy shit. The part on Haiti.

Bill Clinton used Haiti earthquake relief money to build a sweatshop for WalMart.

Who made this? It looks like someone took all that info on the clinton foundation and ACTUALLY DID IT! They released the info for the whole world to see in a graphically pleasing manner. But who?

Xiè xiè sempai desu

Breitbart. It's based off a book that came out A YEAR AGO that Sup Forums and the /cfg/ has stupidly been ignoring for some reason. Fox News even did an hour long special report based off it, though it's not as good as this new doc.

meh, the video is overtly anti-russian, no wonder it gets downvoted to shit.

what do you mean? who made the movie? it's based on the book of the same name, bro - I feel like I'm misunderstanding your question though

Breitbart didn't make it. they are just hosting it there.

GOT THE CLINTON CRASH VID REUPLOADED AND UP FOR DOWNLOAD

TORRENT:
Ripped of YT
1080p 1.63GB
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AD9612A0B412C2EEA05CCC73C398F1180660075B

jesus man, im only halfway through and this shit is making me angry as fuck.

fuck this cunt, id rather see trump as president even though he's an idiot, at least he won't literally use death to make money.

>Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
>magnet=0 seeds
FUCK YOU!

You're absolutely right. And I believe there will be people in the future who will be jealous that we got to see this happen first hand.

On what basis are they taking down this video?

>Youtube rigging votes
>Sup Forums: start the botnet... We've got work to do

Hillary sold 20% of our Uranium to the Rooskies REEEEE

probably just stormfags buying fake likes, youtube removing them -> oh nein di juden presikuten us agein!!! FAR RIGHT FALSE FLAG.

Prolly cuz it hasnt even hit theatres yet...

It was only supposed to be up for three hours; if it is to included in film festivals it cant be free online it has to be password protected

the internet was a mistake

>tribalist establishment climber detected

Wait, there are 2 different anti Hillary documentaries hitting theatres right around the same time? Hillary's America AND this one?

"Clinton Cash" is really good. "Hillary's America" is kinda crap.

They definitely are.

You know how many Steven colbert anti trump videos keep getting shilled on my YouTube?

How do I filter this faggot?

It's amazing to see how one man was the cause of all this. The masks have fully come off. The cyber tyranny and political totalitarianism is now completely out in the open.

One man has changed everything. It wasn't Snowden. It wasn't Assange. It wasn't "Chelsea".

It was a New York billionaire & reality TV show star named Donald Trump who's lead a total revolution against the globalist tyrants.

What an unbelievable time to be alive. We're living history right now.

Download, upload & repeat
The world must know The truth!

anyone got a multi-strem goin ?

>yfw Trump betrays us

>matt ((((lieberman)))))

Never.

>Selling us out to the Russians
I gotta get a tree so I can water it with the blood of tyrants.

She's guilty of something bad.

Lol I just signed in at 3k+ views and after signing in it had 1.7k views

did someone say paradigm shift

This can't go on

bump

how much of this is legit?