How can Game of Thrones even hope to compare?

How can Game of Thrones even hope to compare?

Other urls found in this thread:

animestreamonline.us/watch/Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Season-2-Episode-31.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You fucking spoiling faggot. Not that everyone didn't see this from a mile away.

oy vey

remember 6 million

The reveal was weird as fuck.
Did Rainer just gave in to the pressure?

What weebshit is this?

read the manga normie. reiner is now a good guy after the time skip

This case not so bad considering humanity is in the shitter due to some woman making a deal for Titan power that can fuel on humans. Granted there are other places in the world. Was fun lore.

Literally cracked under the stress of PTSD. He developed two personalities - Warrior, connected to his original mission (don't get yourself spoiled, the biggest twists are yet to come) and Soldier, developed through 5 years of being infiltrated and making friends with Eren and co. Also him, Bert and Annie were basically child soldiers who were not cut out for the job. Annier for example cracked when they had to kill Marco.
Attack on Titan

Thanks man.

>Good guys
>In Attack on Titan
Reiner is willing to kill thousands of people on Paradis just so his country can become more powerful, and Eren wants to slaughter everyone in Reiner's country just so he can feel like he has freedom. There are very few actually good people in the story

There's literally no reason to give two fucking shits about characters that literally appeared two chapters ago especially when they're willing to do the same shit. The manga ran itself over the cliff with that basement reveal and just made it apparent that the author should have establish this conflict from the beginning instead of just riding the MYSTERY aspect of it for ages to hook readers.

Daily reminder that S3 never ever

>an entire episode committed to building tension
>last minute
>whoa hey stuff is starting to happ-
>to be continued

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

>Actually trying to say there's gray morality in this shit

>and Eren wants to slaughter everyone in Reiner's country just so he can feel like he has freedom
This isn't true at all, those guys are literally initiating a conflict that's been going on for years and unapologetically killed thousands of people for years with them being none the wiser so they shouldn't defend themselves? Eren's is just trying to figure out what the fuck is going on with what little time he and Armin has left as this user why the fuck should we give a shit about the people on Paradis at this point? The author waited far to long to introduce them for readers to give a shit and with the manga's supposedly ending before the 30 mark (though given how popular this series is he might have changed his mind about ending it at this point and hopes to extend it) its a little too late to be introducing new stakes.

haha no
based older Eren about to kill all the Marley niggers

Don't watch it it's garbage, but it can keep you in with cliffhangers.
Shits cheap as fuck.

The end of that episode was cool. Anime is for fucking faggots but that was actually pretty damn cool.

>here's literally no reason to give two fucking shits about characters that literally appeared two chapters ago
The last three chapters have been almost entirely about establishing the new kids.
>especially when they're willing to do the same shit
That's seems to be the entire point, these kids are fucking brainwashed by their country. Reiner even has a weird PTSD flashback when he see's how much they resemble his old circle of friends.
>The manga ran itself over the cliff with that basement reveal and just made it apparent that the author should have establish this conflict from the beginning
It's common practice for a manga series to drag out the main plot and expand on everything it possibly can. Dragon Ball, Naruto, Toriko, and Bleach all did it. Not saying it's a good thing, but that's just the way things are.

Well tell us who are more normievision?

this is by far the worst manga ive ever read, shit characters, shit story, shit pacing, shit artstyle..literally every character looks the same, and i still have no idea who these people are supposed to be, even after reading the whole manga i still have to look twice if i see eren or if its levi, and who the fuck is reiner? who is this armin guy and why is he more improtant than the leader of the army? why is there a jewish substory now? why are there chapters where the only things that happen are people talking about potential stuff? why am i wasting my life with this utter garbage? even naruto was better than this shit

A
FUCKING
SPEEDREADER

nice mate, will definitely join, 2 also get an Buick Regal GS as your gfs parents only from working off a laptop

i think you might have autism

Where can i watch the latest episode with subtitles? those that i had found did not contain subtitles. Help a fag out.

animestreamonline.us/watch/Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Season-2-Episode-31.html
Got you covered, senpai

arigato! senpai.

>The last three chapters have been almost entirely about establishing the new kids.
Except its too little too late. There's no fucking reason to care about these characters when they're just introduced. It also doesn't help that Isayama sucks at character writing
>That's seems to be the entire point,
And?
>It's common practice for a manga series to drag out the main plot and expand on everything it possibly can
And? It doesn't help that all the examples you listed aren't good. Kinda makes the first half of the manga mostly pointless because at least with Naruto, Toriko and DB it was a natural build up whereas with this it should have been established way early instead of wasting time of political shit.

dont use spoil image for thread header, ruined the episode.

Those new kids are basically a plot device for Reiner to snap (again) and switch sides, because a) they will live a short life full of horrors, b) rest of the world now has effective anti-titan technology, so it might be even shorter.

this anime is hella gay
basically in the same ballpark as naruto

Reminder that the show peaked last weak and this moment can never be surpassed.

What, your pic or OP's pic?
There wasn't much significant about your image.

It isn't.

Can a manga fag give me a quick rundown of what the ending is like? I don't feel like wasting my time on this when it always ends right when something good is about to happen.

This was, genuinely, the only good episode they have done.

I don't understand the hype, it's pretty shit

really tho?

The opening arc of season 1 defined the entire anime season, lol

Its the reason this is the most normie anime right now.

>So this is...the power of anime, huh?

>attack on titan

1: 2: don't post this turd on Sup Forums

How is there a reflection on his eye if he's standing next to a wall fucking anime """artists""" are all hacks

>Sup Forums
>discussing anime

heh

>don't post this turd on Sup Forums
meanwhile
>Doctor literally WHO general
>GoT general
uh-oh

I have kinda missed out on the manga for quite some time but weren't they living in some sorta feudal society? I'm quite sure they didn't had fucking airships.

The music made this scene absolute pure kino.

That episode was pure anime kino. Could've been a movie scene, except for the shitty CT CGI

I can't tell any of these people apart in the manga