Man city are now sending text messages to their fans trying to sell tickets for the CL quarter final with Liverpool

>Man city are now sending text messages to their fans trying to sell tickets for the CL quarter final with Liverpool
>they are concerned the stadium will not sell out for the game

City was a mistake

Attached: IMG_20180328_104901.jpg (1536x2048, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kou-asaoka-s-nipple-gskrsza/answers/new.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did the Arabs try to force another big team in a city that already had one? Why not pour money into a club like Newcastle who already get 50,000 every week? Did they just want a club with Manchester in the name?

>tfw you can't sell out a Champions League quarter final

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 4K)

>City was a mistake

The only reason the sheikh bought them is because they share a city with one of the biggest sporting teams in the world. Their ascension to the top of English football is very sad in that sense; they're only successful because of Man Utd. The sheikh should have bought Newcastle instead.

City
>Only relevant since 2008
>Had a massive team in their own city prior to this
>Majority of fans support United as it's potentially biggest club in England
>Surprise when they can't find 50,000 fans to fill it

>still only open to season ticket holders
>been on sale 1 day
I hate city as much as anyone but this is a non-story

Home tickets for the game at Anfield will have sold out in 5 minutes.

Are ticket sales an issue for APL teams or is this only an issue with Man City?

Clever marketing, why go for a team whose rivals are weaklings? Obviously fancied a challenge, good local Derby and not that it matters much to the guy but city probably cost half what Newcastle did at the time.

Ah yes, Norwegians and Irish

Just let Liverpool fans buy them.

I don't understand. The max attendance is like 55,000 and they average in the league 53,000; why are they worried?

>average in the league 53,000

Bullshit. Anyone who watches them regularly knows that isn't a real number.

That's probably tickets sold (Given away) and they still can't fill it

Attendance =! sold tickets
If they sell 20,000 tickets then they'll have to give free tickets to ~33,000 people (mostly to factory workers, veterans and students) just to not play in front of empty seats.
If they don't do this then the ~20,000 real fans will be less motivated to attend the games and their total number will decrease because sociology 101.

Does the premier league revenue share any portion of their gate?

>Factory workers
>Veterans
>Students
The tickets get given to corporations

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kou-asaoka-s-nipple-gskrsza/answers/new.html

That’s communism, can’t imagine any big sport league sharing revenue like that

lmao that's just pathetic

Even if United are having a terrible season this year, expect the blue Plastics to make a bigger mess out of things

Attached: Bryan-Robson-and-Ryan-Gig-009.jpg (460x276, 23K)

Would you rather have fans or titles?

Fans first, then titles. True fans are always with the club through every adversity. Without us fans, clubs are just a past time.

kek gotta love the constant anti City shit on Sup Forums. Gonna make it so much sweeter when we trounce Liverpool. Almost a shame I won't be here to post, cos obviously I'll be at the game like all real fans

You lads are all watching your team live this weekend right?

Yeah I'll be at the north shields game, big derby with whitley bay.

>Even if United are having a terrible season this year
>if
>this year
lmao we're in season 6 of this hilarious sitcom called 'Manure'

Some people who'd been to every single CL game so far didn't get tickets for the leg at Anfield, because UEFA requested more. Demand is crazy.

The answer is because City had a modern, new stadium given to them that could easily be expanded, and a club that could be grown.

I'll be at both legs, but unlike you I had to actually build my loyalty, I can't just show up on the day and get a ticket for a big game

Attached: 1519563430408.jpg (997x950, 604K)

Exactly, corporations like universities or factories

>brags about paying 75 eur to some match as loyalty

That's literally what it's called Amerimutt, the loyalty system

more like the goyalty system

You are truly enlightened

Based

It's a system so faggot casuals or touts can't snipe tickets for big games lad

>OP is a livershit retard

Confirmed

Have fun getting kod by a club smaller than u

I cant wait to buy my own clubs, i tell you that

How is this even fucking possible? Any mid table club would sell out Wembley for this game, on their own. I fucking know that Leicester could sell 100,000 tickets, but ''''''Manchester'''''''''' can't do half that?

Attached: DU3-Zk2U0AAvclU.jpg large.jpg (800x568, 71K)

no , mabye in excommiestan but here it will be white collar upper class companys

If anyone in this thread was old enough they would remember Man City being a club with excellent support even when they were third division

When they had a proper stadium.

Attached: maine_road17[1].jpg (1600x1067, 518K)

>build loyalty to a business and owned by Fenway sports group
LMAO no wonder you're converting to islam

I'm old enough to have been there. Getting in and out alive was an achievement.

sounds like a reasonable marketing strategy. kind of surprised it took this damn long for them to figure out social media marketing. the only thing i find pathetic here is criticizing a proper, adequate, and modern marketing campaign.

I lived there, they are like a decade behind us and I know they'll be triggered over this but I used to think Ingurland was this advanced paradise, infrastructure blah blah blah.
Life here is a million times better if you have a decent degree, and over there it's better if you're a blue collar type living paycheck to paycheck because of their gibs system and culture but even then it's not pleasant.

>American talking about sport

Opinion disregarded

An amerifranchise wouldn't understand

Isnt city on top of the league? Theyre having trouble selling out games?

>the state of British "fans"

Back to the mosque, mudslimes

Attached: 1508535122627.jpg (650x622, 54K)

>w-whiter than you Ahmed

Attached: 1518435076503.png (2552x5560, 2.39M)

emptyad

giving out free tickets is bad now?

Who is even talking about whiteness, muzzies?
At least you've confirmed it, filth

Their new ground is way too big for their proper fanbase.

>I don't even see color

Attached: 1502982104112.png (500x470, 20K)

Just stop before you embarrass yourself further. Although self awareness isn't a very common trait in America.

Attached: 1518383193204.jpg (1024x1559, 334K)

el autismo del Sup Forums...

Attached: 1510582439759.png (235x299, 24K)

>When they had a smaller stadium*

Your country is overrun by muslims, which is how you like it
If I lived in a country where landing a courier job was seen as a good thing, I'd be angry miserable faggot with no future too
Now go deliver your curry

Attached: 1522179944220.jpg (427x533, 20K)

christ those open corners are annoying, especially if the stadium is in the middle of a neighborhood. lose all the atmosphere and intimacy. i don't want to see a bunch of brick buildings, concrete, trees, fences or cars during the game. it's the same with the stadium in my city.

Attached: flyfoto-lerkendal-2015.jpg (1600x897, 292K)

>especially if the stadium is in the middle of a neighborhood. lose all the atmosphere and intimacy
No it doesn't. In fact, it's the complete opposite.

Take Luton's Kenilworth Road for instance. It's so ingrained in the local area the away fans go through some houses to get to the ground.

Attached: kenilworth-road-plan-01175-2922135[1].jpg (1440x1017, 286K)

abhorrent opinion

That is a meme.

luton makes the worst bits of london look like nice

Where the fuck are all the people supposed to park?

>soccer game
>full seats

Ethiad sits 55K. There are several amateur athletic stadiums in the US that are twice as large and consistently sold out. What's your problem Euros?

>Parking

Walking is a thing in yurop, remember

Attached: ireland car.jpg (370x246, 29K)

Forecast for my teams match is -5C and snowing.

AHOOOO

Attached: IMG_0810.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Lots of people live local enough to get public transport/walk, or go the pub beforehand so don't drive

Who hand them out to people empoyed with them who would go. It's not all hospitality suites.

>us true fans

Ultras and that whole >against modern football mentality ruined football fans whereever that kind of thinking flourished. Football IS passtime.

You don't drink drive around games?

Attached: 534239E1-D6CB-4547-A3A8-7147814BED7E-1545-000001B1FF9905D2.jpg (740x801, 25K)

The rumor was that they bought the wrong one the prince thought he was buying Man U and only found out it was city after the sale, thats why he didnt go there until 16 months after the sale.

No, i'd rather not endanger my life and other people's lives for the sake of a £2.30 bus ticket. Plus England is a lot smaller than America, the few small car parks are usually a nightmare and cost £10 to park in during the match, and take forever to get out of after the game finishes