What's Sup Forums's opinion on Peppermint Patty?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Peppermint Patty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnYXgDiBI8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=r6sZjpStFNY
peanuts.wikia.com/wiki/555_95472
youtube.com/watch?v=AyEc8KAB_Mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumb as a pile of rocks and just smart enough to feel bad about it.

A girl I would've dated and deflowered.

In a just world, she and Charlie Brown would have dated.

she always deserved more and never received it

In a just world, they would date but in a "ehh, you'll do" sense

Is she as ugly as she thinks she is or is it all in her head?

I wonder if there's some kind of objective prettyness scale that ranks all the girls in the strip/show. A score would also be helpful.

my waifu
she's not dumb, she's just sleepdeprived from staying up every night waiting for her dad
just like marcie isnt dumb, she's just slightly autistic and confused about shit like .. keeping eggs inside their shells whilst boiling them

>some of them have no last names
huh

anyway she's not ugly, she's just funnylooking. you ever see that webcomic The Sisters? Patty looks like she'd be one of those gingers. Pretty damn inbred but still hot

>That girl who was clearly all over you but you were too distracted with other thoughts to notice until it was too late

She hits too close to home.

more like too busy getting abused by every other living creature
maybe you could have said something, girl. that's your job.

I knew very little about Peanuts until recently, so I legitimately thought she was a boy.

They've just never been mentioned in the strip and the creators didn't want to rustle anyone with new names. Then again it's wierd that they included Heather Wold if that's the case

>Caring about girls when you were a kid.
Were you gay or something?

>tfw totally and thoroughly into girls since i was five
>always had cool teenage girl pals even when i was too young and then later too old for them

meh

She's gr8.

Her mama's such a jew, I saw her carrying 10 shopping bags from Bloomingdales the other day, I said "What you doing?", she said "Exercising".

She's the lesbian, right?

Oh I noticed. I just had no idea how to deal with it. This has happened several times.

she sure had slutty feet

She fancies Charlie Brown, so yes

You bury it deep down and pretend that you didn't notice. That way she'll give up and move onto someone else.

Proof?

I won't lie, for a long time as a kid I thought she was a boy

Desperate pedo footfags think EVERY little girl has slutty feet.

She has the best theme in the cartoons
youtube.com/watch?v=KnYXgDiBI8Y

Is this not all the proof that you need?

>posting the objectively inferior version
youtube.com/watch?v=r6sZjpStFNY

A polyamorous relationship with Patty, Marcy, and Charlie Brown someday is as inevitable as the rising sun.

hey pal, i'm a pediphile not a pedophile

>keeping eggs inside their shells whilst boiling them

Those scenes make me laugh like an idiot when I watch them and I'm almost 30.

In a just world where Tenchi Muyo didn't wait ten years between season, and Archie did hook up with Betty and Veronica, it would be.

But that's not the reality I'm in, unfortunately.

incredible

More like Peppermint Fatty.

wrong Patty

t. Whoopie

It does work best when all three characters want to fuck eack other which is why Tenchi, Ryouko, and Ayeka work. Because Ryouko was always flirting with Ayeka and Ayeka wanted to take Ryouko to her BDSM dungeon.

She sucks

LUCY 4EVA

In a just world, she would have lusted after him well into their late teens, finally got him drunk and into bed thinking this is it, this is where their lives change, this is where they stop being friends and start being lovers, and as he shuddered to a halt buried to the hilt in her ginger teen poon he'd say "good grief, now I knocked up a lesbian". The next day she'd leave town and never look back, never bothering to explain the contraceptive pill to ol' two-push Charlie Brown.

Her and Marcie were always my favourite characters for some reason.

I can relate to this...it's pretty much me except Sup Forums doesn't want to deflower me and tickle my feet.

I'll deflower your feet.

Isn't that knocking the toes off or something

That would be de-petaling, perhaps.

No, that's when a bare foot comes into contact with semen for the first time

I doubt user's foot hasn't come into contact with semen

Sorry I'm not a foot virgin.

But I'm having a very bad day because I was literally cucked so I appreciate it user.

Just have someone cuck your feet.

>a beagle?
>a beagle?
>a beagle!
>a beagle?
Alright, I chuckled

Now all we need is for Archie to decide that he doesn't have to break any hearts and go steady with Betty, Veronica, Valerie, Cheryl, and maybe Ethyl.

5 is on the list.

What's weird is that many of them have last names.

Marcie Carlin (Her last name was originally Johnson in the football special)
Heather Wold (The Little Red Haired Girl)
Shermy Piepler

Franklin's last name is Armstrong, onlt mentioned in one of the specials
Violet Gray
Patty Swanson
Frieda Rich
Patricia Reichhardt (Peppermint Patty)

ha ha, they admitted it
you owe me, user

Hush mode, nigga.

Hush mode.

She's not a lesbian you dumb shit.

Someday, a Shultz will not care if she is or isn't, then she will be.

Oh god, how did I not recognize that reference. I've read that issue multiple times.

You need to pay closer attention.

Patty is cute
CUTE

Just you wait.

Hory shet.

I remember Invincible had a charlie brown lookalike as well.

I wonder if there any others.

who the fuck is #11?

I can only assume it's a robot.

you probably saw 5 in the TV specials but never knew it was him.

peanuts.wikia.com/wiki/555_95472

3 and 4 are her sisters IIRC.

OMG

Poor Peppermint Patty.

>You fucked that girl years later
And that's how I got my current girlfriend.

And now I'm even sadder. Thanks Sup Forums.

I hope this fanart of you makes you feel better. Not many people get fanart you know

what the fuck

It would be the start of a better life. Don't be sad about that.

>lesbian
>lesbian
>lesbian
I never got this claim, it'd make sense if this was Marcie, but Patty's shown to be attracted to Charlie Brown multiple times, she's even shown interest in Linus, Pig Pen, and that Pierre guy
Just because her friend is a girl (as expected of females) and she's a tomboy, it becomes assured that she's lesbian?
That's what wrong with society these days, it's the same reason that fairly feminine men such as myself will be pushed down as "gay" just because we've never had girlfriends, people are always making assumptions relating to sexuality when they have no proof to back up their claim.

Me too, user. Me too. I wish I had more of a clue when girls were hitting on me.

>he felt it neccasary to point out that he's feminine, never had a gf, and gets called gay

>That's what wrong with society these days
>This hasn't been a thing since the introduction of the character
>This wouldn't have been a thing years ago if tomboys and lesbians were as common back then as they are now

Just because you are an outlier, doesn't mean you matter

This
This, actually
For the love of God Sup Forums

>as expected of females

jesus christ Sup Forums

Any more of this thread and I'm going to start cutting

Just one of those internet things. Don't think about it.

Stop. I buried those memories

you type gay too btw

I literally don't know what you expected to happen here.

People that don't know shit about Peanuts think she's a lesbian, but anyone that even half paid attention to the series knows she was all over Charlie Brown.

We want her to be a lesbian because lesbians are kawaii.

>I was that girl for 13 years
>After the first girl he was in love with moved away another one came and took his attention
>I'm 21 years old and have never kissed a boy because no one will live up to him

Sometimes I think back and wonder, do you think if I tried to kiss him or let him touch my boobs in middle school I would have been rejected? I wasn't ugly but I wasn't really pretty, just an average skinny boyish girl with short hair. But the girls he liked were always super pretty and feminine.

>Dumb as a bag of rocks and frustrated by this
>Kinda ugly, but kinda cute at the same time
>she can't see that she's cute and doesn't want to be cute, wishes she was beautiful and pretty insecure about it
>in love with the biggest loser in town, one of about three people in the entire world who doesn't think Charlie Browns a pathetic loser
>said biggest loser shuts her down every time, even though she's literally his only shot at being loved (I'd say only shot at getting laid but Violet will probably fuck him and make him feel like complete shit when they're teenagers)
>everyone assumes she's a lesbian because she's a tomboy and hangs out with Marcie
>dead mother, only child
>her father, who she loves more than anyone, works super late so she has to stay up really late to see him at all
>she's also terrified of the night, which she has to spend a great deal of completely alone, in her empty house
>this makes her super tired at school, further reinforcing her being dumb

Best case scenario for her life is Chuck eventually settles and dates her, they get married young, possibly after he knocks her up. She becomes a barber and she maybe works a few odd jobs. Typical issues for a lower-middle/upper-lower class family, some marital tension, money troubles, that sort of thing.

Otherwise she's kinda fucked. Maybe could try going pro with women's baseball or something, but that's not really likely going to support her. She'll be lucky to graduate high school, so anything more than menial jobs will be above her grasp. Could maybe just try and embrace the bi-life and get with Marcie like some people suggest, but, eh.

Probably my favorite character from a newspaper strip.

But PP and CB deserve to be with each other.

Maybe I was thinking of the wrong one. I know one of them is for sure

The lady protests a whole bunch

You would have been rejected if he's anything like the anons here.

The pressure would have been too much and he would have run away or spurted about how he doesn't see you that way and doesn't want to risk your friendship (even if you're not freinds) while simultaniously spurting in his pants.

Fuck patty, can we discuss the sadly relatable cunt that is Charlie Brown?

>if I tried to kiss him or let him touch my boobs in middle school I would have been rejected?
No, but that doesn't mean a long term relationship would have worked out. I'm not sure boys are capable of saying no period in middle school, especially to boob-touching, I've never heard of it happening at least.

But that doesn't mean it would have been a good or healthy relationship. A boy that age will say and do literally ANYTHING to touch or see a boob, they can't help it. It wouldn't mean he was interested in a relationship.

The ideal thing would have been just to straight up confront him about it immediately when the first girl moved away. Not necessarily ask him out, but say you've had a crush on him for literally years and really want to date him, then have given him time to respond.

But that's all coulda shoulda woulda and probably not healthy to dwell on.

As for what to do now, can't help ya. I've dated a few people, but after my last gf broke up with me I've been honestly fucked. I'm not interested in dating people anymore, the only people who are attractive to me are people who remind me of her etc. It's been a long time now and things haven't changed since the first two months and I'm honestly not sure if I'll be able to date again at this point.

Fuck, this god sad and frog-posty. Peanuts does that.
youtube.com/watch?v=AyEc8KAB_Mo

>relatable
Speak for yourself, /r9k/

I still relate to Lucy more

>my favorite character from a newspaper strip.
Not read many?

>boys arn't capable of saying no
Either you're a girl, a normie or have never been propositioned.

I had her Japanese version win.

It's definitely true. We're talking about middle school boys here. Unless everything I know about them is wrong.

Yeah, I've kind of just accepted that I'm going to die alone and I'm cool with it. I'd rather it be that than spend the rest of my life with someone I don't want to be with.

I kind of wanted kids but I work in education so that's good enough for me.

He certainly would have remembered you if you were aggressive. He may have come to you once in a desperate moment, and let you plead your case more fully. Either way, now you're an adult, and can't really get away with sexual assault, so you dun goofed, bitch.