JEWS MAD OF POLES NOT TAKING THEIR WITHOUT EVIDENCE

rt.com/news/352543-jewish-congress-polish-officials/
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.732604
>The World Jewish Congress has demanded an apology from the Polish education minister over her refusal to recognize the complicity of Poles in a 1941 massacre of several hundred Jews at Jedwabne in the country's northeast.
>Speaking to private broadcaster TVN24 last week, Zalewska refused to openly admit the involvement of Polish citizens in the massacres of Jews in the town of Jedwabne in 1941, in which more than 300 Jews were burned alive inside a barn, and in Kielce in 1946, in which 42 Jews were shot by Polish police
>Following Zalewska’s remarks, Jedwabne mayor Chajewski issued a statement calling for an exhumation of mass graves in Jedwabne “to see if the victims had been killed by German soldiers.”
OY VEY OY VEY IT'S ANUDAH SHOAH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lRqyZYfrmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Jews, we sheltered them for hundreds of years and they still stab us in the back.

Rzydzi muszal byc z Europy wykopani.

>poorest country in europe
>RT covers your shenanigans
Ukraine->Poland. And nobody will stop it.

>Fucking Jews, we sheltered them for hundreds of years and they still stab us in the back.
They stabbed us numerous times throughout history, not to mention their developing of communism on our soil

whatever you say mehmed

they literally think that 1 Jewish life is worth more than 1000 goyim.

so your cuck mayor is actually going to appease them? pathetic. give them an inch and they take a mile.

It's Mehmet for you, or just call me your next overlord. We'll inherit Germany and your country&workforce. Poland is slave to my cock in either way. Just deal with it lmao.

Jews have no allegiances to anyone but themselves.

They have no concept of loyalty or nationalism.

>Following Zalewska’s remarks, Jedwabne mayor Chajewski issued a statement calling for an exhumation of mass graves in Jedwabne “to see if the victims had been killed by German soldiers.”

I think this is a good idea. Let's get some evidence on this.

Naming your goat Poland is bad taste Mahmoud

Good lord, look at all the fuckin vampires in that photo

You`d think the kikes would give Poland a free pass from their bullshit, but nah.

>appease them
the exhumation of the corpses is what they fear the most, and what they had opposed for many years.
It will probably show a lot smaller number and drag the responsibility from us- so merchant can't play his victim card to acquire land and money from us.
((you))
that's true we've learned it the hard way but good thing is that most Poles really don't like jews because of all that shit

>O-Oy Gevalt. You goys are getting on my nerves.

Is it time lads? Will the world finally name the jew?

>acquire money and land from us

this is what I don't understand - even if 200-300 Jews got killed who gives a shit. you don't owe them anything. even if 100,000 got killed, tough fucking luck. people of different groups kill each other all the time, there is rarely ever reparations made.

Atleast poles aren't as cucked as germans yet.

it's basically like this
>many jews lost properties because of Germans taking them
>later comes communism and the state takes those properties
>the communists ruling the country, police and secret police are in high number Jews- some of them torture and brutally murder the anti-communist partisants
>after the fall of Soviet Union the jews use their organisations to reclaim those properties or just get payed their value from polish goverment although THEY HAVE NO CONNECTIONS WITH THE REAL OWNERS
>so it's basically like oy vey goyim a jew 70 years ago lost his house here in these very high market value city center, you see goyim you got to me because I'm also jewish, remember the holocaust and jedwabne!

You dont mess with the Jews

>*you need to give it to me

OH GEEZE OH MAN

fook you bruv I do wet I want

The madman

Jews are God's chosen people. Why the aggro?

I bet they will protest and oppose because that would expose their hoax.

I think they've lost that position when they crucified Jesus

Chosen to crucify Jesus.

that's more than sure
I just wonder what will PIS do
After all Duda's wife is jewish and he participied in their knesset

I guess you want poverty and destruction

So did Sweden, now look at them. A cucked faggot meme country. Look at the US a hive of degeneracy.

better dying standing your ground than living on your knees kiwi

>They stabbed us numerous times throughout history,
Humans have very short attention span, forget fucking memory.

You guys bent over for the nazis when they asked for jews, how is this wrong?

that's true especially with all the media bullshit keeping them away from thinking
>tfw most liberals propably already forgot about Rotterham or Cologne

We actually didn't, many poles helped the jews. But of course, there's no reward for helping a jew. Friends of my family did that for two years, the jew went to Israel and they haven't heard of him since, not even a thank you.
As usual, they prove themselves a disgrace to human race.

>messing with the joos
USA intervention in Poland when?

It's Rotherham, and for something this big it doesn't seem to have made a lot of noise. You wouldn't want to stigmatize minorities, would you?

If Hillary will be elected that will be the perfect reason to start a WWIII with Russia

The bombs are en route, don't you worry.

too little sleep,
this went practically with no noise whatsoever.
Whem I ask someone here about it, people are shocked because they hear that for the first time.
>You wouldn't want to stigmatize minorities, would you?
Sure, but when there is a sex scandal in Church they're going with all they've got

>300 jews burned to death in a barn
not only is that a massive fucking barn, but 300 people should have the manpower to force their way out of a fucking barn
Is this another 6 gorillion situation where the jew menace claims 300, then once you take a cursory look into it it turns out it was closer to 20?

Probably. They've spent so long lying to enhance their victimhood it's probably compulsive at this point.

>Is this another 6 gorillion situation where the jew menace claims 300, then once you take a cursory look into it it turns out it was closer to 20?
exactly
Jedwabne has been used for many years to point out the antisemitism Poles have and their guilt in war. All that is for the jewish rhetorics to acquire money and properties in Poland.

Nothing, he's Kaczyński puppet.

>implying that shoving 300 people into a medium/big cattle barn isn't easy
>implying that they'd somehow be able to tear it down while it's burning and escape
>implying that they still wouldn't be shot while trying to run away

Ok, lets see if we can dig up the multiplicity of jewish led genocides throughout history.

Of course they don't actually care about this, they just want the poles under their boot.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lRqyZYfrmE

dear hue pic rel is a typical barn in Poland at the time. Let's even say the one they were forced to go into was a lot bigger. That still makes it unbelievable that NO ONE would fucking escape it especially when fire would damage the doors/windows/walls. Barns weren't a solid building they were meant for keeping mostly straw and some animals

Sauce?

is this a machinegun in front of the barn, preventing the jews from escaping the fire. :^)

>legendary
>polish
>butthurt

b-but we victims...

I don't know about this specific event, but I'd expect that, even if some did try to escape, German/Polish sympathizers would shoot them

Come on Poland be the hero that now releases "new" evidence that destroys the narrative

>Jedwabne
T-that's an anagram for jewdbane

it is said that all 300 men woman and children (oy vey) died in fire in that barn

>Kaczyński
>Kaczyński
>Kaczyński
>Kaczyński

cock sucking gaylord

In 2006 the Polish newspaper Rzeczpospolita reported on communist-era secret service files which documented a discussion on his sexuality. In the files, a former SB officer speculated on Kaczyński's sexual orientation.[13] Relations between Lech Wałęsa and Kaczyński have for many years been strained since Wałęsa told a joke about 'two brothers who arrive at a party – one with his wife and one with his "husband"'. He was alluding to Jarosław Kaczyński having a male sexual partner.[13][14]

fag or not, he is Eternal Prezes now

Yes, that I understood
The actual barn, the situation they were put in it and if soldiers shot the jews are important details though

It's funny, even Haaretz admits the Jews manipulated the market in Poland which caused the anger.

>poles help jews out and they still jew them over in the end

Moral of the Story: Don't help Jews out! For anything!

You have to go back.

THIS GUY IS ON FIREW

>Wałęsa
The same guy which sucked communists dick and reported to SB everyone for money? Okay.

they want to especially jew us, I think they just would like to have a little Israel in Poland