Anyone need to know how to make delicious brownies?

anyone need to know how to make delicious brownies?

INGREDIENTS
10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (natural or Dutch-process)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cold large eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup walnut or pecan pieces (optional)
Special equipment: An 8-inch square baking pan

PREPARATION
Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat the oven to 325°F. Line the bottom and sides of the baking pan with parchment paper or foil, leaving an overhang on two opposite sides.
Combine the butter, sugar, cocoa, and salt in a medium heatproof bowl and set the bowl in a wide skillet of barely simmering water. Stir from time to time until the butter is melted and the mixture is smooth and hot enough that you want to remove your finger fairly quickly after dipping it in to test. Remove the bowl from the skillet and set aside briefly until the mixture is only warm, not hot.
Stir in the vanilla with a wooden spoon. Add the eggs one at a time, stirring vigorously after each one. When the batter looks thick, shiny, and well blended, add the flour and stir until you cannot see it any longer, then beat vigorously for 40 strokes with the wooden spoon or a rubber spatula. Stir in the nuts, if using. Spread evenly in the lined pan.
Bake until a toothpick plunged into the center emerges slightly moist with batter, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely on a rack.
Lift up the ends of the parchment or foil liner, and transfer the brownies to a cutting board. Cut into 16 or 25 squares.
CHOCOLATE NOTE
Any unsweetened natural or Dutch-process cocoa powder works well here. Natural cocoa produces brownies with more flavor complexity and lots of tart, fruity notes. I think it's more exciting. Dutch-process cocoa results in a darker brownie with a mellower, old-fashioned chocolate pudding flavor, pleasantly reminiscent of childhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/22/worst-neighbor-ever-cooks-urine-causes-building-evacuation/
amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/ck/ pls

Don't do this. It actually makes phosgene gas.

PREP THE BROWNIES

Has anybody ever tried cooking with their own semen?

About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to fap into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.

I didn't notice much difference in flavor when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.

Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my neighbor's 13 year old daughter changing in the yard next door (our window sort of faces out into the neighbor's yard, the suburban layout of our community is somewhat strange), presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to incorporate it into my cooking again in secret.

My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavor for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.

I consider myself a respectable man of principles, you know.

wtf i want brownies now

I just made some brownies real fast. I didn't want to eat em though so I flushed them down the toilet

Sage. Its a slide thread

When do I add my weed?

You might as well just paint the butter brown, that's how much this recipe uses.

>Remove the bowl from the skillet
don't you mean remove the skillet from the bowl?

Hey guys, how do you bake a jew?

This guy probably has

nypost.com/2016/07/22/worst-neighbor-ever-cooks-urine-causes-building-evacuation/

Don the tinfoil hats lads it's a conspiracy!

>looked for a joke
>It never came

answer the man's question, OP

for a pot brownie the THC has to transmuted into the butter so just add it with that

Whatever happened with that story about the kid who got the cops called on him in school because he made some supposedly racist comment about "brownies?"

Details on that story seemed pretty hush hush and then I just forgot about it until your post.

Subtle

This, I am disapoint.

dont do this it releases testosterone cypionate into your bloodstream!!

this is for you, my semen brother
amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041

>cocoa powder only
It's like you don't want your brownies to be rich and fudgy.

mods pls deleat

Thanks leaf. I would've killed myself making this otherwise delicious looking recipe if you didn't warn me.

>It's a Darwin Awards episode

The exploding crystals, wrist breaking guide, and /k/ meetup cum cookies should have taught you

Are brownies the red pill sweet?