THEY LIKED IT

I'm done with those hack frauds. Seriously, fuck them.

Mike even said that Blade Runner is 'BORING'. That's it for me. No more Retard Letter Media.

You're only done with it, NOW?

RLM are also the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

no shit they liked it, it was a good movie you retard

Yeah it was great. If you're 12 years old.

Reminder that this copy pasta never gets any replies because RLM shills have absolutely no way to refute it

Not sure what were you expecting. They always seemed to be more interested in being ironic and pandering to their ironic audience than having actual respectable opinions.

>polyps upon the colon of culture

lel, spot on

>TFW to smart for marvel movies

Bet you haven't even seen it yet faggot.

I've seen it yesterday. Two painful hours of yawning and eye rolling.

POST CHANNING TATUM YOU FAGGOT

most people stopped giving a shit about these fags after TFA review

i prefer the review

No shit they liked it they're still in the adolescent film critiquing stage where they honestly think fun = good.

Yeah and I should have too. Wtf was I expecting. They are selling outs. Sucking both Marvel's and Disney's dick.

You're just like that fag who said something like "Who goes on Facebook" anymore and then it turned out he got banned for posting antisemitic shit. Just because you tuned out doesn't mean shit faggot.

That was me doing your mum tho

A) Blade Runner is boring
B) Rogue One was awful
C) Force Awakens was good

God damn I love RLM. They speak the truth in a world of faggots who don't understand movies. I'm a patreon now.

>god all these other youtube channels are loser nerds we red letter media are so much cooler and edgy
>I LOVED GOTG IT WAS FUN AND IT HAD POOP JOKES I CLAPPED
yeah fuck em they have such bad taste it's embarrassing.

They defended TFA out of spite against the shitty prequels
What did you expect. They are just another publicity stunt

And so are you making these shitty threads pretending to manifacture controversy so they can generate more views

Did you miss the part where they liked TFA and deadpool too? These guys pander to reddit and have been for a while now. Don't blame them, it pays the bills. Of course they are not going to shit on GotG, a movie that hits of the front page of reddit all the time.

Oh great another RLM thred.

Wrong you're just a drone who's opinion is whatever they believe. RLM have average normie tastes. they have no understanding of film just see space cop.

"Daisy Ridley was charismatic as hell"

fuckface will NEVER have credibility after saying that

But it want even fun. Most of it were conversations about the past and relationship issues of ALL of the characters. Seriously everybody has a backstory in this kid's flick. Every goddamn villain and hero. And they're not interesting. Are there any reliable reviewers out there?

>blade runner was boring
I hope this is only that manchild's thoughts and Jay doesn't agree

It's that drunk idiot Mike. He likes TFA, he liked the fucking Jurassic World and now this.

jay doesn't really like blade runner either

How new are you?

They took the money from Marvel. Notice how often they repeat the word "characters" like this was given to them in textbook.

oh boy cant wait to see all the RLM drones defending them saying "actually i loved gotg and always hated blade runner too!"

RLM like all e-celeb threads should be banned.

the more they joke they're being paid by Marvel the more you know are really paid by Marvel

Why don't a few of us get together and do a movie review show? We can do it over skype cam and then put it up on youtube. Yes, you will actually have to prove you've seen the movie first. I know too many of you memers will try to get in without having seen the movie we are reviewing for the week.

Come on faggots. Lets do it.

But I have average normie tastes. Not fag shit like you.

O-OH MY GOD SOMEONE IN INTERNET LIKED THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE HOW DARE THEY GODDAMN R-RREDDIT AND SHILLS

I'm on it

>RLM hates being called shills. We can use this.

Not a single refutation to this day.

>WAAAAH THEY'RE NOT BEING CONTRARIAN LIKE ME, I WANT A DIFFERENT REVIEWER TO SHILL NOW MOMMY WAAAH
lmao kill yourselves

the truth is that marvel films are usually bland, washed out and uninspired entries into a cinematic universe where different characters are crammed into different movies just to show how interconnected everything is, but actual story arcs and visuals are neglected, this is why most of the films like civil war were shit and why spider man homecoming aka iron man 4 featuring spider man will be shit

the GotG movies kind of go against this formula, especially the second one which actually looks much more stylish visually, and doesn't try to be bigger and better in terms of scale and action but actually focuses on the main aspect of the movie which are the characters, and they're all developed in some way maybe apart from drax and memey groot, but they still gave the film some good moments

the best thing about GotG 2 though is the fact that it kind of shits on the MCU at large and doesn't feature any infinity stones or avengers bullshit

hi mike. can you give us a hint at how much disney is throwing your way. is it more than your patreon?

what do you expect? if you have shit taste you will get called out on it.

says the even younger 18year old in film school that has shit for brains.

M-MY TASTE IS PERFECT AND EVERYONE ELSE'S DON'T

>making these shitty threads pretending to manifacture controversy so they can generate more views
THIS.

ARE YOU MAD YET Sup Forums?

>all these parody videos of other 'nerd culture' channels that eat up utter shit and like bad movies
>review comes
>'wow this movie is great!'

5 D C H E S S

>eat up utter shit and like bad movies
You having seen the movie yet. I can tell. Film Gob.

t. retard who doesn't even understand nerd crew

>Film Gob
Is this your "handle" faggot?

No that's one of the DiCk holsters.

Armchair critics critiquing armchair critics and that one guy who hates gen x because reasons. What's new?

>Film Gob
Nice channel. Have you made 10,000 views on anything yet?

I was forced to go see it with friends. Idiot.

If you loved guardians of the galaxy and don't like blade runner i have bad news for you..

Your movie review overlords are plebs. sooner you accept it the easier it will be.

Sup Forums opinions don't matter. RLM is great. They have reviews that are easily the better than any other garbage film reviewers.

Like Film Gob.

Sup Forums runs the industry, you'll see when we get that stephen colbert guy fired

Daily reminder BR is still a cult classic which means not enough people give a shit about it in the past and now. Still a good movie.

MST3k>RLM>Rifftrax>who fucken cares

Film gob is some garbage reddit shit.

RLM are superior in every way.

imagine that - i can enjoy to listen to an opinion that I disagree with if it has interesting and smart points

shouldn't you be circlejerking on the red letter media reddit page?

Their taste is getting worse and worse.

Boring isn't really descriptive, but it's accurate.

>interesting and smart points

you forgot to say it's me Senpai like a fucking faggot Gob

>B-BUT IT WAS FUN

nice criticism

>A) Blade Runner is boring
>B) Rogue One was awful
>C) Force Awakens was good

Well, two out of three wasn't bad....

What, that faggot that keeps plagiarizing RLM videos in a pathetic attempt to bait people into clicking?

You know what's funny tho? The first time SJWs became a thing was when some chinky grill tried to get Colbert fired. That was what, 3 years ago? It took >us 3 years to flip and become the thing we hate. It's amazing innit?

Yeah. He's probably in this thread as we speak

Surely not THE Film Gob?

I wish they picked more interesting movies to review instead of superhero crap.

He's so far up DC ass, it's to funny, now he can't rip off his shit form RLM because they liked it. hahhaha

I don't mind it all, or any of their reviews really when they shit on the movie.

>why is a manstream popular movie reviewer reviewing the biggest movies that come out WAAAAAAAAAAA

Not surprsing, the first one was good when it comes to marvel flicks and the 2nd one was basically the same as the first.

>the first one was good

to this day, no one has ever successfully refuted the michael scott image reply

>compared to marvel flicks

>this piece of shit is good compared to these other shits haha, yes please let me eat this shit yum yum!

oh, you're one of that guys whose shit on huge reviews because of single word

now I know this is Gob

now I know this is Gob

By capeshit standards, GoTG 1&2 are top-tier.

By capeshit standards.

There, now you got it.

or is that only what I want you to believe?

Hahahahaha how did you not like GotG 2 nigga? Hahahaha it was SO FUNNY and ENTERTAINING nigga hahaha just look at this racoon ahahahha and BABY GROOT saying I AM GROOT hahahaha SO FUNNY nigga

can you redditors please stop spamming threads about these manchildren already? we have one and that's more than enough

t. reddit

>One.

Funny and entertaining are legititmate reccomendations, doesn't matter how much you don't want them to be.

YOU WOULDA BEEN DA BELLE OF DA BALL

>DC fangays

nothin wrong with me

I liked it too

Sup Forums faggot tears are delicious.
Cry more cunts.

Don't you have another Rogue One video to edit, Mike?

>he actually watched this shit even 1 time

I've never seen them outside of a Sup Forums thread and I can with 100% certify say that they are pleb enablers to help make plebs not feel like they are plebs.

>I'm tried of them sticking to what they like

>Blade Runner
>boring

Maybe if you have a double digit IQ.