/fifa/

Waiting on wc mode edition

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-152030.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kou-asaoka-s-nipple-gskrsza/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: christianity.jpg (1200x889, 126K)

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kou-asaoka-s-nipple-gskrsza/answers/new.html

Someday, baby.

Attached: chill-eagle-.gif (640x481, 132K)

I wonder if Southgate realises what he's done

Attached: 1517748113252.jpg (640x360, 109K)

cant believe i just rinsed my entire club of bronzes, silver and gold and 80k for the base icon sbc, only to get fucking Deco. not a good card like Gullit or Ronaldo. not even a fun card like Blanc. not even a useful of the bench card like Owen. not even a somewhat useable card, like a CB or keeper. fucking Deco

>no pace
>no shooting
>no defending
>no strength
>no stamina
>3* wf

just fuck off. he isnt even a "legend" anyway. they'll be handing out legend cards to gareth barry or milan baros next. fuck ea

no one cares retard

I care m8

Trade him in for Prime Ronnie innit

I also care

Try him Im sure he's fine. Icons have magical abilities

I got Pires in the SBC and he's brilliant, plays like Zidane in the midfield, big graceful lanky fucker

I did 4 of those and got Shevchenko, Laudrup, Schmeichel, and Larsson. I've seen what many other people pulled as well and I can say that the chances of you getting one of those decent 87+ icons are very low. If you're hoping to get a Ronaldo or Gullit from these, you're making a mistake. Luckily you can use your shitty pulls in the SBCs for these elite players, which is the main purpose for this upgrade being in the game.

Put him in another icon sbc and sell the Dost you pack to recoup a few coins.

dont think i'll ever have enough coins to do any of the prime upgrades 2bh

>packed 3 87s and an 88 since sunday
>none usable in my squad
Painful lads, hate selling players. Like to have a first owner team.

>sunderland now have more inform cards than wolves

Really makes you think.

Prime Deco is probably the worst card I've used this year kek. Trade him in for Prime Del Piero or something.

And fuck you. A Milan Baros icon card would be amazing.

how to spot an autist

GOAT

Attached: IMG_20180328_151551221.jpg (1456x2592, 1.85M)

I got noob Vieira. What do you think?

Attached: IMG-20180327-WA0037.jpg (3264x1836, 1.16M)

I really don't understand why the pic flipped

would cut my left bollock off for it

You need to take pics in landscape for Sup Forums

As someone who him and I kinda wish I went for Ferdinand or Desailly who cost about the same. Don't get me wrong, Del Piero can be a lot of fun. His shooting is great with both feet and he can dribble well, but he gets pushed off the ball to easily and lacks height for cheeky back post headers that you want your striker to get sometimes. As a CAM, he lacks the proper workrates and his stamina is not the best. Having a great CB who is strong, wins most headers, and can keep up and tackle annoying meta players like Lozano is worth more though. Given their stats, the AI can basically play for you in defense with those cards.

How the fuck is Bailly so OP compared to Chiellini and Boateng? Every time I play against him he is always better than my Chiellini and Boateng. Fucking blocking shots that my CBs just let through their legs. Pushing prime MvB like he is his bitch. Always anticipating my forwards thanks to the AI. Just bs

>Not one post about CB Walker
Pretending he isn't there wont make him go away.

He's okay, used him for a couple of weeks before these SBCs came out. One thing I didn't expect was how good he was in the box.

>thread slow af

Sad.

start some Sup Forums thread drama and get it going then

Who else /Jari/ here? Him, End of an Era Kaka and SIF Josef Martinez have been doing absolute bits for me. Also have anyone else used 84/IF Perin? One of the last patches made SIF Sirigu a lot shitter than he was before.

Attached: BasedJari.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

>SB is scripted shit
>seasons slow af plus park the bus fags
>WL becoming as scripted as SB plus lag/buttom delay
every update is more like a downgrade to the gameplay. Shit is ded

SB was the only place I could go in and relax knowing I will score a lot of goals in legendary, now it feels much much harder.

Attached: LEL.jpg (720x530, 26K)

>get 12k coins
>want to pimp squad
>never tried the squad building challenge
>had to spend 9k on it because the ps3 market is dead
>best things I got were Howedes and Lucas Vazquez

Welp, at least I got a ton of contracts

H/M workrates make him look like a liability, obviously his pace means getting back quickly won't be a problem but hes better as a fullback imo.

>5'11" CB
lmao

>finally have a team and tactics that fit my style
>last weekend was the first time I’ve finished elite
>absolutely no will left to play fifa

Had the 88 one for a while, scored absolute belters for me. 1.5 goals/matches ratio. Then I got 86 Ben Yedder for 250k less, I just can't work with 3* skills CAMs.

Hope no one fell for the prime ronnie sbc, just used him in draft and my 81 gabriel jesus is better other than strength.