What is Sup Forums's last meal??

What is Sup Forums's last meal??

a burger obviously

Sausage wrapped in bacon and haggis

So what exactly is being slid so hard? The clinton movie?

>not a Patty Melt
What are you doing with your life?

cod

Isn't haggis sheep guts? That's gross, islander.

Don't you know that we americans only eat burgers?

It's fucking glorious
See if you can get some genuine haggis imported from here, it'll blow your mind

A bullet.

Genuine haggis is illegal here in the land of freedom

The FDA doesn't allow animal lungs to be sold for human consumption

About a week...? I forgot what the days are

I've had just water because I stayed inside too long again and become scared of going outside to get food again

A burger with a medium burger shake

Tendies

Nothing else but a fine can of fish

That sucks man, you'll have to try it if you ever visit
Also, how is that legal? You should be able to eat sheep lungs if you fucking want to

Lamb chops

You're mom's pussy

My grandpa's steak, and my grandmother's Mac N cheese and mashed potatoes, and a Dr. Pepper.

Sadly, unless this meal is magic, the most I can get is the Dr. Pepper.

You can eat sheep lungs. You can sell sheep lungs to someone who wants to eat them. But no one can sell food products made with them.

Bacon.
A lot of it.
And a huge coke.

But bacon is haram.

Also you misspelled "cock".

crapes

goddamn

I gotta say anything made by my mom and a coke.

Canned food is best food

Eggs, toast, some goetta and hash.
Tell hillary she's going to jail, while you're at it.

So you are getting lethal injection today? Or is it electric chair?

Something really big, so that I never finish it, so I'll never die.

a wiener schnitzel and fries or something

>single patty
fucking manlets are destroying this country

it was because early america had problems with meat packing companies marketing offcuts and trim as something other than it was.

I personally wouldn't purchase haggis but I would love to try it. can you smoke it or store it somehow, so as to ship it to alaska

Clinton shit as usual. She pays people to slide threads. Shes a job creator

ajvar, kajmak, and a whole cow
maybe whale ribs too because fuck those guys for killing me, go and get me some whale ribs while you are at it..

A mix of broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, ginger and kale. Also had some red lentils to go with that.

Feels good being a semiveganfag

being vegan is a mental disease user, you are not 'helping mother earth' or 'decreasing suffering', there is a lion or hyena eating a zebra or wildebeest alive, right now, spilling its gut, gnawing on its tendon, ripping its throat, and the nature has been like this for millions of years

The LONGEST SANDWICH IN THE WORLD

My country has no death penalty.
Fuck off fucking savages.

Kek'd

One freedom burger with a side of Freedom.

>let the prisoners go free
>they get beheaded anyway

>From a half French country
>Still can't spell crepes

Oy vey

no joke, genuine haggis at a nice restaurant is amazing.

also my friend said he had a horse sandwich in Ireland and it was the best thing he's ever tasted.

Good day sir, how's the psychosis?

I said I am semi-vegan. My diet is 70-80% plant based, rest is chicken or some sort of fish. Being vegan is stupid, but eating mostly vegetables is smart.

>There is a problem with ending a criminal's life with honor when he himself committed crimes that likely costed the life of many others, which also frees up space in prison
Fucking morons

basically a huge breakfast.

eggs (poached), toast, bacon, sausages, hash browns, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms.

speaking of prisoners, death penalty morality, and economic viability.....

why not just strap them with an explosive collar, and send them off their merry way onto a forced labor?
this way they are economically viable, the society at large benefits, and if he dies it's his fault for he had a way not to

if i ran a country all prisoners reaching that really bad class of prisoner would be strapped with an explosive collar, doing back breaking labor 16 hours a day or solving those differential equations and figuring out ways to mine asteroids if they are any smart