After her prominent role in Taylor Swift's Bad Blood video, cameo in Zoolander 2...

After her prominent role in Taylor Swift's Bad Blood video, cameo in Zoolander 2, memorable appearance in the hit netflix series Bill Nye Saves The World, foray into vlogging with her succesful youtube channel and influential KODING WITH KLOSSY seminars, does Karlie Kloss have a future in major motion pictures?

"I have an idea!" the half drunk Karlie Kloss said, still jacking the base of the musclebound stud's fat dick off as she stood next to him. "Taylor, go get my handbag."

The tall, skinny pop star reluctantly popped her lips off the muscular gigolo's drooling cockhead and rose unsteadily from her knees. Taylor Swift moaned as she briefly ran her hand across Matthew King's deeply cut six-pack, then crossed the candle lit room to grab the supermodel's bag from the table near the door. Matt enjoyed watching her pale little naked ass and long legs as she walked away, high heels clocking loudly against the wooden floor.

>influential KODING WITH KLOSSY seminars

I'm doing nofap, I don't need to read this

"C'mere," Karlie said, turning his face to hers and kissing him deeply as she squeezed and pumped his soda can thick ten inch horsecock as hard as she could. "Fuck you've got such a huge dick baby." she sighed, breaking the kiss and running her free hand across the thick slabs of muscle covering his hairless upper torso.

"Best cock your money can buy." he replied. He flexed his iron hard fuck-pole, letting her feel it swell and jump in her comparatively tiny hands, becoming momentarily much larger. "I'm gonna do that shit while I'm balls deep in you later."

"Oh......my God. I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it. I can't believe Ally convinced me to do this."

LMAO

bitches don't know math dude

>ywn write spaghetti kode with karlie

I don't know why people keep posting that one, when this one is multitudes worse

What's wrong with this? I do cd .. all the time

Jesus christ. I'm just going to believe all those comments are ironic

Based Klossy working Sup Forums

I'm pretty sure only the second last one is. Maybe the last one too.

Just death in my sleep paralysis already

lel is that the DOOM code?

Quake III you fucking mongoloid

After looking at their handles i don't think any of the comments are fake or sarcastic

>women can't shut the fuck up even in programming

Sounds about right

Shalom Ayash sounds like something Sup Forums would come up with, and considering the actual user is a string of letters and numbers, I'm guessing it's a throwaway. That's the reason I'm willing to believe that one's fake. Well that, and the unbelievable retardation of the comment.

Someone make a compilation please

Tall girls look awkward as fuck, like a fucking preying mantis this one.

shopped

When will they learn?

What did she do in Bill Nye Saves The World?
I look forward to our correspondence.

As if you can remember all directory paths

Someone who didn't know Linux probably thought she was writing nonsense to make it look like she was coding

In their defense the vast majority of coders couldn't recognize newton's square root approximation or know what it did without someone telling you

retards

>What's wrong with this?
It's a png when it should be a jpeg.

You use cd.. in dos as well. It's more like she's pretending to """""code""""" when all she's doing is moving up the folder structure. And then took a picture of it.

this cant be real

It's shopped. The original is some piece of shit code that returns yes or no with zero formatting.

If you want to split hairs a cli technically isn't scripting

What did Taylor get from the bag? Please, continue...

she's a big girl

is she going to trample that tiny factory underneath her?

Taylor returned, handed the bag to Karlie, and dropped back to her knees without a word to resume sucking the handsome stud's juicy cock. Her light pink lips fit just over his purple helmet's ridge, and her cheeks sucked in as she twisted her head around and around the top of his dick. She hummed lustfully as she swallowed the big man's tasty precum, of which he seemed to have a never ending supply

"Mmmm yeah...suck that expensive cock baby." he moaned as she used both hands to massage his tennis ball sized nuts. He palmed her skull as she sucked him off, loving the way she maintained eye contact the entire time with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Here it is! Taylor, I hate to say this, but I need you to stop blowing him for one minute so I can try something." Karlie grinned, producing a large baggie of cocaine. Taylor grinned too, and removed her mouth with a loud slurp.

Karlie poured a huge line down the length of Matt's veiny cock, and then handed Taylor the ivory sniffer.

she did

>mfw intrepid macrofags always find a way

>erotic story about karlie and taylor
>including a guy
gay

"Damn you are one twisted bitch, Karlie." Then she ducked her head and snorted the entire line in one go. "Nnnnnnfffffffff! FUCKYEAH!" she shouted, rubbing her nose furiously and staring at the candles for a moment before climbing to her feet and rubbing her hands all over Matt's hard body. "Big dicked motherfucker..God I can't wait for you to fuck me....look at these fuckin' muscles..no guy has ever lasted more than a few minutes in my pussy. All of my ex-boyfriends say it's the tightest they've ever had....they say I have a pussy like a nine year old girl." she rambled on, before standing on her tiptoes and shoving her tongue down Matt's throat.

Matt returned the kiss, using one massive hand to grope her tight little asscheeks and the other to shove Karlie Kloss to her knees.

"Shit that coke really fucked you up, didn't it? But remember, he gets my pussy first." Kloss reminded Taylor. "My turn!" Karlie said, eye level with his leaking dick.

Taylor broke their kiss and began running her tongue all over Matts rock hard pecs, moaning like a whore as she did. Her small hands explored his hard muscles, fingers tracing the deep crevice of his broad chest while she sucked on his nipples. His hot body made Taylor's tight little pussy throb with desire. All she wanted was for the tall, muscular, well hung stud to wrap her delicate body in his huge arms and pound her deep all night with his big sexy dick.

You may delete this when ready.

>.png (2.44 MB, 1133x1397)

t. manlet

Anyways, I would probably say yes.

She is 6'1", I am 6'8", she will still be shorter than me even when she's wearing heels.
Also, because of my appearance, I can easily blend in with Taylor Swift and her squad, which includes Kloss.

lanklet.

STICC

Yeah, I like girls like that.

Don't wanna be rude, but it seems to me like you are either a woman or you identify as one sexually, even if you don't want to admit. There is WAY to much focus on describing how perfect this guy is for you to not be either of the things I've listed

Anyway, please continue.

>mfw tried using a macbook keyboard

Pure fucking torture

Keep going, but Taylor needs it much rougher than this, Based Matt needs to fuck her throat like a possessed animal otherwise it's shit

/belly/ or /pits/?

I'm a pits guy

STICC

Literally any part of Karlie, my man.

It's like you want me to masturbate

>this will never be you

>Karlie will never humiliate you in front of a live audience

Whoa, can we have both?

>zero tits
>dumb as fuck, practically retarded
>goes to shitty late night shows
Is she the most disgusting person alive?

>zero tits
>implying that's a flaw

>>zero tits
>not enjoying dfc on an 6'0''+ amazoness

This guy gets it.
He has the best choice.

hey can you please exit this thread?

>amazoness
>Amazon
>ess
kill yourself

delete this right now

Joshua you're drunk

You may delete this when ready.

>being this pedantic on a Norweigian hip hop beep bop forum

No, just tired. But I enjoy Karlie Kloss nonetheless.

Yeah, I used to enjoy web development. Until you get into the agency life and find out every agency is filled up with hipster pandering employment methods that hires people like Karlie.

I would constantly clash with people like her for doing shit like that. They're easy to get into bed but working with them and designers is what gave me a little patch of grey hair at 28.

I want to see Taylor and Karlie scissor... loser cums first! Anyone else like to see that?

You're a super cool guy, dude.
So hip and cool, guy. I wish I was like you, man.

wouldn't the winner cum first???

>Anyone else like to see that?
there's this lesbian scene between Krystal Boyd and Eufrat. I like pretending its Karlie and Taylor because they're both tall blondes.

It'd be a sexfight... with both girls wanting to prove their pussy is stronger! Who would make the other cum against their will?

Had a Karlie wank
Thanks bros.

there's not much development that goes on at agencies in the first place, get a real programming job pleb.

>no ass either
God damn is she actually a woman?

Excuse me, didn't I ask you to leave this thread?

I learned that rather quickly.

>Stand up meetings with people clapping and cheering at everything like a late night talk show

I started my own company and am somewhat happy.

"culture" is code word for "doing as little work as possible"

Fucking wife material.

Tall girls are God's gift to humanity.

Too many adjectives.

smol girls need to be bullied!

They're cool. I love their long legs and neck

I have never heard or seen this woman before. Why does she look almost exactly like Taylor swift?

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums
She reminds me of that turbolanklet Wadlow with her buglike retarded lanky features

t. fool

t. manlet

>implying that having no ass is a flaw

This.

move along, nigger

This photo was taken just moments before Karlie gave ASR the atomic wedgie of a lifetime

fuuuck who's the cutie on the right

This.
Big tits and big ass are just memes.
Flat chest and flat ass is the master race all the way.

Also, what's ASR's full name?
And is she the musclegirl in Alien: Covenant?

anna sophia robb

i dunno lol