I want to be relevant

How could I?

Just keep whoring out your plastic implants

Well.. you could try to become a japanese colony again. That, would make you far more relevant than you could ever be otherwise.

fuck off whiteboy

Start a war on North Korea so we can start North Korea Generals and watch cool liveleak battles

this

Work with Japan and Philipines to stand up to china. Then retake the north and industrialize it like you did with your half. It'll be a long horrible unpleasant process to bring them up to par, but one that needs to happen if you want to be powerful enough to be relevant.

Also bringing back the monarchy in a constitutional form like Britain has would cool but not at all necessary.

먼저

>How could I?

Just start with posting your flag the right way

야, 주둥이 닥쳐 개 새끼

take over your shit neighbor and stop eating so much garlic. can almost smell you from here

Invade North Korea.

Attack North Korea.

Pretty much this.

You have Samsung and LG, what more do you want?

짬뽕
시험

Allow Japan to re-Annex you.

keep being based

Fuck of North Korea.

How do you even use a computer at your shithole?

Quit shitposting on Sup Forums Jong-Un and fix your god damn country.

You are relevant Best Korea!

I love your electronics

시험이라고...ㅋㅋㅋ

한국어 못하는것같은데..

white cuck slave to china

제넘는 소리 마라

By being less useless and by starting to fuck your own women to reproduce instead of letting them get stolen by the rest of the fucking globe

Yellow cuck, slave to China.

So wich Korea is this again ? North or South ?

>fastest internet in the world
>plastic surgery capital of the world
>e-sports capital of the world
>good ass food (bulgogi, bibimbap)
>only asian country capable of speaking fluent english
>great education and work ethic
>western values and cultural influences
>great companies taking over the world

you're already relevant kim jun-soon

the question is how the fuck did you accomplish all this in some 30 years

South Korea is awesome. Chill as Fuck. Foods good, girls are hot and none to expensive.
If I spoke korean I would've moved there by now.

Hook a brother with a job over there man.

North

Basically this. Your nation is Fucken incredible and risen so fast.

Just strap yourself in and enjoy the ride brother.

Annex North Korea, use their trained and obedient population for a massive industrial upsurge. Start spawning 4-5 kids per female and create gigantic dome cities. Invest in /cyb/ things and colonize lagrangian points in earth orbit.
Done

FACT: SOUTH KOREAN'S THE WEAKEST RACE IN THE WORLD

KIM JONG UN HAS RETURN HO LEE FUQ

Best Korea/10

ITT: people who have no clue on east asian cultures

you haven't seen the worst of them, all you've seen is the book cover

First post best post

Your replaying to your own flag you plastic faggot

Might I make a suggestion?

Says the country full of Muslims and terrorist attacks.

You're so cucked at least korea has the balls to say we don't want anyone who hasn't got a degree and cant speak my language

Do not help the LEAF you fucking idiot

Based Kim. Just DO IT

You can go that and get the respect of the world, minus US. Build 81 rockets with out a warhead and parade them around. Make 80 Nuke warheads. Fire the rocket into the Ocean and report that the test went fine, but it missed its target by about .1.43 meters. Then explain the miss was caused by more thicker water vapor at the surface.
Next day have a parade with a Korean Built 500k nukes up on the rockets. The press outlines That the will be deployed to destroy communications hub Target headquarters and certain military members. all with the blast of 750,000 tons of force from our new nuclear weapon. US is BTFO, we wanted to decided the conditions in which we ROK would fire their weapons.

China would flip out and make threats about the new missiles. ROK turns to China and says, you started this, how many times have they tested rockets. Oh and buy the way, we found another customer that is interested in our really long range one that can cover thousands of miles China would take over the north the following day. In the mean time you take the missiles out to their firing range and wait for China to stop the North in their tracks and then ask the South to reconsider keeping those weapons in the And their plan to sell the weapons to Japan.