Why are women so slutty, Sup Forums

why are women so slutty, Sup Forums

Because that's what men want, a societies women are only as good as the men are.

Need for validation & trading the one worth they have.
Also reported.

Who fuckin' cares who is this squinty-eyed slut?

they are whores by nature. They'll do anything to get what they think is an advantage.

The female body (usually) is the greatest form of art. What's wrong with the hot ones showing off?

There's a direct correlation between dressing like a whore and social media

Both are used to garner attention, and at the same time both compliment each other.

Theres plenty of chicks who dont dress like whores and aren't on social media 24/7; hence why you dont see them all over the internet, and only see whores

I don't know, post more sluts

Feminism

completely true, our 19th century ancestors would've shunned upon us for not keeping our women under control

Because pussy is valuable to men and girls learn early they can get for free just flirting with sex starved betas.

Remember kids, strippers and whores are in the business of providing enough sexual tension to milk you out of your cash, not sexual release.

Because sex was required to survive as a species so all genders want sex

Oh and because you're bitter about being a virgin

what if you pay a girl to fuck, then is it okay. You do get your sexual release, and she gets $200, it's a win win, right?

Because they want to attract the attention of the alpha male, and since there is a lot of competition with other women, they have to exploit their sexual appeal to a maximum.

Because you want them to be in your psycho-manip thread.

Why are girls so wholesome?

I want to cummy on her tummy

Women aren't attracted to self-pity

Because women are on a different scale than men. An average woman is 10x more attractive than ana average man. If you were attractive, you'd be showing off too.

>what if you pay a girl to fuck, then is it okay

That's not how fucking hookers work. She'll flirt, touch your arm, ask you if you wanna fuck. Then when your dick is hard, a good whore will tell you about the extras, she's upselling you.

The john thinks he was in for a 80 euro massage and blowjob but ends up spending 250 euros for drunk sex.

Point being, the business angle of selling pussy is anticipation, not release. Paying for pussy, one way or another, is not just degenerate, it's always not as good as you thought it would be.

Fpbp
When there's demand there will be supply

lol this is I will dominate's gf
(pro league player)

Women have less sense on average and need men to create structure and framework.

They are more impressionable, less logical, more emotional.

Men use hard work as a tool. Women use sex as a tool. Men are validated by accomplishment more so than women. Women are validated by feeling attractive and getting attention from desirable men. Women don't value their chastity or bodies like men do. Women would walk around completely naked for the sake of attractiveness if it was socially acceptable.

who fucks with street whores, the good ones are the $300 ones you meet up with online/over the phone, go straight to a bedroom, and get good sex.

I don't see how that's as degenerate when you could be stuck with some fucking bitch for the rest of your life and her dumb kids.

>it's always not as good as you thought it would be.

that applies to every sex you have with woman you don't want to spend the time after with.
just feels hollow afterwards. everytime. and everytime you go back since you're lonely and dicking random chicks makes you feel soemhow like a normal person.

They evolved to attract male attention and the more males attract the better their chances of selecting one who has good genes

I fucking hate the high-waisted pants/shorts that are popular nowadays
Such a turn off

I much prefer the low-rise style that was popular ~10 years ago

It feels like im detectinf some future murderers in this thread, and r9k as a whole.

Pretty much

Just look at was Zyzz did and what Jeff Seid does now
Walk around shirtless wearing nut hugger shorts

Because men worship pussy, its sad