Why are whites better than other races again?

Why are whites better than other races again?

Because we can shit the most, apparently.

>picture of a shitty ass
>still better looking than a black person

Because you don't have to cherry pick images to prove how whites are shit, you can just go outside and experience the wonder of "Diversity"

Your best is our worst.

Because of ice age and glaciations.

Survival in Africa and other such places was: beat people up, use aggression and obtain both food and sex.
Europeans had to actually evolve intelligence, had to cooperate, had to make better tools, better clothing, better shelters.

All races are equal. But then ice age and glaciations happened to Euros and the only the smarter ones survived to this day. Which is why all modern tech, science and medicine is white.

Because whites built everything.

Niggers couldn't even invent a fucking mosquito net. 3 million years of evolution and they couldn't even manage to get a good night's sleep without having to smear animal fat and dung all over their bodies.

because our skin isn't the color of our shit

Looks like its time to bring out the chart again.

I'd like to hear the story behind this one.

Whites get shit done

I'm guessing it's from Burning Man or something.

OP's pic reminds me of going to my first high school gf's house to have dinner and meet her parents
>be me, 15
>fresh and new intermediate driver's license
>take mom's minivan to gf's house
>make nervous, polite introduction to parents of girl who I'm frequently sticking my fingers inside
>we sit down to dinner and suddenly the "fear" comes over me
>i excuse myself to the bathroom down the hallway and stay in there for a solid 40 minutes
>completely miss dinner of green beans and delicious looking cheesy hamburger helper
>a couple of times while I'm shitting my guts out, my gf and later her mom knock on the door asking if i'm okay
>after 45 or so minutes i emerge from the bathroom sweaty and exhausted
>i decide to politely excuse myself and call it a night
>we all look at each other in the low light of their family den and pretend like it wasn't terribly weird and awkward
>i get in mom's minivan and drive home crying

To this day, years later, I have no idea what I ate earlier in the day to make a shit grenade go off in my guts.

>story
Are you fucking kidding?

>Drunk caravan party.
>Dude sleeps on roof with pants down
>Does a violent shit

Do people really shit in their sleep though?

Ever drank an alcoholic beverage?

I witnessed someone else shit the bed in college. I've never done it though. Pissing the bed is a different matter entirely.

Yeah. I drink all the time and have never shit myself.

>never shits himself

sure is summer in here

Western civilization. Before it was cucked by ethomaschochist white liberals and niggers.

"freedom" and piggybacking on the accomplishments of sandniggers, who bought all their cool tech from chinks and curries.

their societies are generally really good because they are so open to new ideas, but it has become a double-edged sword in that they overlook the fact that some groups of people are a net-loss such as blacks

This is so true. Western Europe figured something out over the past 500 years or so. During that time there was an evolution of thought that has given us the present liberal world order. Liberal political, economic, and social systems that are adaptable enough to accommodate nations and people's as diverse as France and Japan while allowing a upsurge in wealth, health, happiness, security, and justice. This holistic system of liberal thought is white "culture" and we're happy to share it with others so they can adapt it to their own nations and peoples just as we have since we figured it out.

you've been doing it wrong all the time.

Because ENGLISH.

most early inventions were not made by whites

More? I am climaxing

There's not much more to say. The girl and I dated for a solid year or so. We had another dinner the next weekend and ordered pizza. Everything went fine. Although do try to remember those awkward teenage meetings where you're on your absolute best behavior and every word and movement is carefully calculated...and then have that psychologically stressful moment interrupted by a demonic shit. That's what I experienced. At the time it was horrifying, but looking back with some distance it's one of my best teenage memories.