Examples of meme magic working?

I know the KEK and meme magic thing gets thrown a lot around here but can anyone post a compilation of actual scenarios of meme magic outside of the infamous baneposting plane crash? I wanna see if some of the dubs/trips predictions actually came into fruition.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/03/05/us/politics/bernie-baby-dies-of-sids.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mid upload my pic got replaced with
pic related. I had never seen this
Pic till it posted. Wasn't in my meme magic folder

With each passing day the pepes have gotten more and more esoteric and foreboding.

I like it.

If you aren't bullshitting that's really memetic magic at work.

The answer is no. No one can do that.

A more reasonable request would be a collage of all the times people were freaking out over nothing and them arbitrarily associated some last minute novelty with their hooplah.

No I'm not this is what I was posting and it came out as

Memetic magic at work, praise the chaotic one!

will kek ever show himself to us mortals?
or is meme magic the only answer?

I believe meme magic works to a certain extent. hit or miss if you will. Take for example people forcing memes. Just like a forced meme it doesn't really manifest. In a way meme magic has ruined this board because Sup Forums leaks in and we all know that board died years ago.

>tldr: meme magic exists but memesters force it too much

You just got answered.

: UC7eFrnt) 07/24/16(Sun)17:59:55 No.82485011

>UC
>55
>11
>2 11KB

kek transcends the perception of mortals, when we have shed these chains of mortality and joined the memes of the cosmos, we will see him in all his glory

Have you ever seen this Pepe?

Too tired to find images but I will just compile a partial list of shit that has happened so far that I have personally experienced or what most people know:

>Anyone criticizing Trump gets bad karma thrown back at them; e.g. Bernie Sanders baby dying, Roger Ailes getting fired, Johnny Depp getting rekted by his feminist SJW GF, George Clooney, all the Republican candidates losing including Ted Cruz destroying his political career at the RNC, etc.
>World leaders being proven wrong about the immigration crisis in Europe and the USA because of increasing crime
>Me having a heated argument with a friend in Britbongland about Brexit ending in "if you stupid fuckers don't Brexit, I will go over there and force all you fucking cucks to do it!", then within a week, MP Jo Cox got killed and Brexit happened
>Me and another friend watching the BLM protesters block I-94 in Minnesota and me saying "they should all be run over because it is illegal to protest in the street in virtually every state", then within a week, some Muslim in a truck runs over a bunch of French cucks during their "independence" day
>Hillary Clinton getting sicker every month as the election gets nearer to the end because I am 100% sure all these scandals coming out is really bad for your health
>Pepe's face looking like any right-wing leader in a side-to-side comparison; e.g. Duterte in the Philippines, Trump in the USA, etc.

The list goes on and on with all these scandals and truths coming out that shows the conspiracy theorists were actually right all along. I will just tell you this. Meme magic is real. If some attack by some radical muslim happens and 5 people will be killed, then there will be 5 people dead. Meme magic is absolute. It is yes or no. It is pass or fail. It is or it isn't. There is no in-between answer regardless of what many stupid people say. The outcome of every happening is already decided before anyone on Earth knows it so praise KEK or whatever god is doing this shit.

Witnessed.

>Bernie Sanders baby dying
Wait what

nytimes.com/2016/03/05/us/politics/bernie-baby-dies-of-sids.html?_r=0

No joke. This is what happens when you use your kids as a political tool. Stupid parents.

I don't know why I don't remember this.

At least the kid was saved from his future.

His parents are most likely SJWs so yes, he was saved from a corrupted childhood. You should keep in mind the gods don't give two fucks about us and this is probably because one god screwed him over like a kike. We just benefit from his revenge.

>doubting the meme magic
Kek frowns upon those who doubt His plan.
believe or suffer the consequences of bad meme magic happening to you

Yea, I actually have it saved.