The fuck happened to him?

The fuck happened to him?
He didn't star in any movies for like 2 years and now he only gets roles in Polish films.

What made him do a Segal? This studios block him because of his Kickass 2 comments? Or because he helped his gf kill herself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2e5qfcbtfEI
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrities-gone-bad/jim-carrey-alleged-std-test-has-been-submitted-as-evidence/news-story/a3cb917d20ce8a954da2ca593d3c0901
youtube.com/watch?v=5Pse9E9DzZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=9Vcjpn46rYo
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jim-carrey-showtimes-im-dying-up-why-he-wont-return-standup-anytime-soon-962958
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM

Producers can't stop thinking about his cock.

You aren't a producer

Sadly I think Jim is a couple of years away from a Robin Williams ending.

I get the feeling he is desperately unhappy.

I hope he doesn't kill himself, not because I care about him, but because it'll be nonstop with Jim Carrey everywhere. "Remembering Jim Carrey's career" with constant clips from his movies and appearances on SNL. It would be better if he just faded away, I can't stand him.

i sucked a producer once

semen producers don't count.

He looks better with the full beard

Thanks David

He's worth $150 million dollars, he can do whatever he wants. Maybe he's tired of acting who knows.

He exposed the loominutty on Jimmy Kimmel while publicly JUSTing, creeping on A-listers and releasing a desperate, awful sequel. You don't come back from that shit unless Tarantino casts you.

It's a shame, I think he's a genuinely brilliant actor.

They are egomaniacs they never say no to the attention
Don't forget the STDs

>why do ridiculously wealthy people stop working

Who?

thought this was johnny knoxville

No this is Patrick

JIM CAREY LOOKIN PRETTY GUD

>He exposed the loominutty on Jimmy Kimmel

He trivialized and satirized people who discuss the jewluminati. No big wigs are going to take offense at that. He didn't "expose" anything. Kat Williams exposed things, and now he starts sweating bullets whenever anybody asks him about the subject, and has an owl tattooed on his face.

I thought that was DeNiro who said that.

The irony bypassed you but you get a pass for all the kat williams stuff I need to check out now.

no matter what, i just love this guy

time to rewatch some carreykino

yeah sure jim

my name isnt jim, its david

Fuck off Santa

i feel like him, sandler and others just got too much exposition
during the 90s, 00s all comedy movies starred him until the point where people were tired of his style and moved on
then we got adam sandler in n movies
now i don't know who took their place

Jonah Hill and Zak Efron

Jim Carrey was more Robin Williams than Adam Sandler. He was a talent, much better at acting than stand-up, and had pretty limitless potential that he fucked up through depression.

Adam Sandler, on the other hand, is a well-connected shit stain on Hollywood's dick.

Jackass 4 when?

Whom'st*

He's a one trick pony

David Letterman

Jim carrey was never good

Seth Rogan

Is that why you identify with him?

oh shit that is actually spot on.

how unexpected of you. well done user.

How come comedians are usually redpilled and against the Jew run Hollywood?

He isn't tho

Melissa McCarthy

True she seems to be in far less movies now

Did he really help his gf kill herself?

Yes after fucking her with this STD riddled cock without telling her

It must be pretty hard to come back from the gf thing. If nothing else some interviewer can ask about it when you are shilling some family movie. He could do some really dark comedy though.

The anti-vax shit bothers me more. I can separate it from his work like with Cruise but still.

Still one of my alltime fav actors though.

what wax shit

Daily reminder he did this
youtube.com/watch?v=2e5qfcbtfEI

He did, too.

Proofs

He probably ran his mouth and burned a lot of bridged during his manic spiritual phase a few years back.

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrities-gone-bad/jim-carrey-alleged-std-test-has-been-submitted-as-evidence/news-story/a3cb917d20ce8a954da2ca593d3c0901

Can someone explain me how the fuck can he joke about his age gap with Emma stone when he already had a girlfriend at Emma's age?

is he /our guy/?

He says we shouldn't vaccinate our children.

His body is permanently ruined after doing the Jackass shit for so long and his friends keep dying from doing stupid shit or going crazy after friends die doing stupid shit.

Please be sarcastic

They're not. Are you retarded?

kino

lol

This is gonna sound weird but it doesnt seem like $150m is enough for all he achieved during the 90s.

There's plenty of unknown businessmen who have that much money and didn't work anywhere near as much as Carrey.

The people who pay Jims salaries are the ones who really benefit.

What the fuck

I swear to God I thought that was Guy Pearce.

>What he fuck
A bunch of nasty hoes

JUST POZ MY NEG HOLE UP

Man this is why i cant do random tinder roulette anymore. If its so easy for me to fuck a slut then it must be just as easy as some other guy with STDs. I don't want that devil bullshit.

He's just waiting for this whole capeshit thing to blow over.

Never fuck sluts
your dick will fall off

theyre all sluts though...

No there are women that won't let you fuck them until you are exclusive and even then they sometimes want to wait up to a month

I don't know, it'll be pretty funny editing in scenes of him pretending to make his ass talk during his in memoriam.

What was Andy Kaufmans problem?

I genuinely cannot tell if this is Jim Carrey or Johnny Knoxville.

it is

I really couldn't tell if this was Knoville or Carrey.

Anyway, he's executive producing a show on Showtime about comedians in the 70's.
I think he's just not that interested in acting anymore, which is a shame, he is or was very talented.

What does he know about the 70s? Didn't he start in the 80s

for what role?

Johny Knoxxville?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Pse9E9DzZ4

He kind of talks about it from the perspective of growing up watching it, not being an active participant.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Vcjpn46rYo

I see

> has an owl tattooed on his face.

Hah, so he does. What a cheeky cunt. I like him more now.

Why.

Drumpf and Drumpfer when?

He's okay in the movie he did a while back with Arnold Schwarzenegger

That movie was entirely awful.

Nevermind I found an article where it says it's influenced by his time starting out.

>Jim Carrey's journey to stardom served as inspiration for Showtime's upcoming dramedy I'm Dying Up Here.
>the series, slated to debut in June, is set in the world of stand-up comedy in the 1970s, around the same time Carrey was first coming up as a comedian.
>Of the many storylines in the show that were inspired by Carrey's own life, one is prominent in the first episode: Two of the young comedians new to Los Angeles (played by Clark Duke and Michael Angarano) take up residence in a closet.
>"For very first year I was in L.A., I lived in a closet," Carrey revealed onstage. He'd met someone at the Improv who said he had a room Carrey could stay in — but the "room" turned out to, in fact, be a closet.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jim-carrey-showtimes-im-dying-up-why-he-wont-return-standup-anytime-soon-962958

>Kat Williams exposed things, and now he starts sweating bullets whenever anybody asks him about the subject, and has an owl tattooed on his face.
when and where did Katt Williams expose anything?

Hes in the bad batch, though I think it'll only be a cameo

Actors become has-beens all the time. When considering I can't think of one movie I liked him in, I am surprised he had a career last this long.