Americans think latinos arent white

>americans think latinos arent white

Other urls found in this thread:

rocket2saturn.tumblr.com/post/114382902469/so-me-and-my-girlfriend-kwermafox-dressed-up-as
youtube.com/watch?v=eoOQZIDNk4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thin privilege on wheels rolling through

A
FUCKING
ROACHLET

they aren't lmao

if you can only produce mud eyes you're a browno

Albino niggers arent white either. Its about ethnicity, not color, you fucking mong.

>people would rather have that than this

Brown, white, black? What's the difference!

FUCK YOU

>you will never accidentaly kill Anzu with your dick

I bet Argentina has a higher percentage of people with coloured eyes than your cunt nowadays

Is that a child? I honestly can't tell

they still have pink nipples you dumbass
you're comparing an empire to a country buddy

Is that Anzu? Why does she always look so different?

>inb4 makeup

What a disgrace.
Stop posting this gross roach.
Why haven't they been bug bombed yet?

>whites think latinos aren't americans

thank you fellow white user

>t. white man

Makeup

I'm bomb that bug...

>implying it would be accidental

Sure mr 60% , the sjw jewish empire commanded by a black muslim apologist names Hussein

dirty cockroach

>you will never drag your cock across that face

I don't even think they're human user.

it's this type of stupid infighting between eye color and hair color and nip color that will doom us all to the niggers and arabs

Anzu would rather waste money on cosplaying than eating. Fucking sad!

:(

That make up is so popular among on Japanese harajuku fags.it looks stupid.

anzu is kawaii tho.

The way she reacts to that suggest she has probably been molested before in her life

This kid needs professional help

She's so frail, she would die from just the tip.
I'm getting hard.

>anzu is besties with a crossdresser

DICK LITERALLY CONFIRMED

ANZU IS A BOY

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS WHO WANT TO FUCK A TURKISH MAN IN THE BUTT

how much do plane tickets to turkey cost? Must be cheap because of the coup...

Is... is Anzu in danger?

i think anzu's nipples would be white tbqwyfldd

Thanks Dr. I'm sure we all understand that is a common trait among cosplayers

quick reminder that you masturbate to a anorexic MALE sub-human tranny, literally trash

You mean jews, or latinos?

didnt you hear the news?apparently these men have taken her hostage until erdogen gives in to their demands

Gif related when? Does she fiki-fiki girls too?

I have never masturbated to her, despite the filthy comments I leave. She looks very feminine regardless, and her voice is extremely feminine.

In all honesty pedophile would be a more accurate insult to most anzufags, considering her physique.

some turk that imports skin bleaching products from asia and dyes their hair and photoshops every picture isn't white

that's not her! she is pure!

Damn, feed that girl a kebab and give her lipbalm.

just like most gay men, especially the effeminate ones, and especially in the muslim world, and especially in Turkey, sodomy-capital of the mudslime world

She's a roach.

i meant pink everybody

Why do people find girls layred in makeup with contact lenses on attractive? It's like those K-pop gooks who as ugly asians that have to cover up their ugly faces with surgery and makeup

>her

>the one "white" turk is going to get riced by Hiro eventually

are whites the biggest cucks

a pure roach, mind you. probably the only one, hence the need to save her.

>you will NEVER eat turkish delight off her anoerexic belly

Go back to /lgbt/ you fucking twits

>In all honesty pedophile would be a more accurate insult to most anzufags, considering her physique.

This, desu, an underage boy who looks like an underage girl. But then, most animufags are closet pedos anyway, so it makes sense that
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""she""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
would be popular on here

sauce right now, all the blood's just rushed to my dick

But she isn't popular here, this thread is nothing but a bunch of people telling me (and one swede) that she's a boy.

copts are fucking weird looking

I can't decide if she's a guy or if he's a girl.

Latino is not a race.
It's some weird social construct made-up by France when they invaded Mexico in the 19th century.

So-called "latinos" can be of any race.
It just so happens most "latinos" in the USA are mestizos because the countries that send immigrants to the USA in Central America and Mexico are mestizo-majority.

Depending on the country, you can find "latinos" of any race and ancestry.

Guys i just put on this fursuit costume,

I am clearly now a fucking shark / dog abomination

Holy shit Anzu is fucking dangerously under weight.

rocket2saturn.tumblr.com/post/114382902469/so-me-and-my-girlfriend-kwermafox-dressed-up-as

Anzu is a disgusting degenerate. And no spics aren't white. They are barely human.

Is she still in Tokyo?

What kind of effort does Turkey do to find their missing countrymen in foreign countries?

>Girl
>she
>female
>Kek

cheers

They send one million refugees.

If you can't tell it's a girl, you may be gay.

So if Anzu is white why is she in Turkey? Why would any sane white family live in Turkey of all places? Constantinople hasn't been safe for whites in over 1,000 years.

Daisy (II) and Clarisa Rodriguez would get bleached hard t b h
Wtf I could only ever use Anzu's mouth, I'd be grossed out fucking her skelly body

she's a guyrl, it's pretty cute

Your ID sorta looks like nigger if you make your eyes like a china man's
Also slavery m8, Anzu's descendants were enriched by tanned Germans

oh my

Asli is dangerously mentally ill. She is under weight. She will collapse and die one day.

Someone in Turkistan save her.

>Brown eyes

>White

Nice try Chaim.

>she
looks like a little boy either way.
Flat chest, flabby arms, no wonder Sup Forums likes her.

>all of Sup Forums is one person

As I already stated, it's literally just me and that one swede who like her

roaches dont have morals my friend they sell out each other daily hell they screw over thier fellow man for a box of rice if it necessitates it

No proof.

>Brown eyes
>White

Trump is Latino confirmed.

THAT NOSE

I wanna fug the Anzu.

Exhibit A: The blonde to Anzu's left is clearly a man, an effeminate, gay man, but a man.

Look at the narrow lips, the almost-concealed brow-ridge, the faint hint of stubble on the cheek beside the ear, the flat/squareness of the chin.

Argument: Why would Anzu, a Turkish girl, hang out with a crossdressing homo?
Counter: Perhaps, as many young girls do, this homo is simply her pet queer who makes her feel progressive and whom she enjoys confiding in because he doesn't want to fuck her.
BUT She is a turkroach. Turkroaches do not have massive numbers of fags, nor is it hip and current to have them as your "gal-pal", so this counter does not apply. Anzu cannot be held to western standards.

There are only two ways that anzu could have a tranny/crossdressing faggot as a friend (or even just someone to take a picture with) and that is either A) random chance (Anzu just so happened to be close friends with a boy, who just so happened to be a tranny/trap, and Anzu just so happened to be OK with it) or B) Anzu sought him out, to be with his own kind.

In the context of the filthy islamic world that is Turkroachistan, B) is the infinitely more likely option. Particularly when one considers:

Exhibit B) Anzu's "girl-voice" was far less believable and convincing in earlier videos

Exhibit C) Anzu's hesitation before answering "I'm a girl" in Q&A videos (suggesting that he is, in fact, a mentally ill tranny, and not a mere crossdressing fagot); furthermore, Anzu's insistance that this was a "very important question" (why would it be important at all, if he were born a girl?).

In light of all this evidence, I think you'll all agree that the eternal question of our times, "Does Anzu have a dick or not?" has been decisively answered, and in the affirmative.

lol wat

Interesting accent. She's also batshit crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=eoOQZIDNk4U

Excellent, but I need to know if she is still in Japan.

What should I use as bait? A trail of cosplay capsule rubbish?

She's a lesbian for one. And two you'd snap her in half. Her arms look like they could break at any touch.

Stop trying the tranny nonsense. Trannies, even "passable"ones are easy to spot.

homosexual

Fuck off you ill informed mud eyed uuntermensch

>She's a lesbian for one.

proof?

i don't think i've ever seen a vid of a bitch who radiates crazy like she does

also if you say you have "hazel" eyes you're just a girl with brown eyes who wants to feel special