Arabs vs Blacks

Its that time again.

Blacks vs Arabs

Which would be better for the world to stop existing?

Post images/gifs/webm to back up your claim

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3419292/,
researchgate.net/publication/287555828_The_Comparison_of_Mean_IQ_in_Muslim_and_Non-Muslim_Countries)
blogs.worldbank.org/arabvoices/despite-high-education-levels-arab-women-still-don-t-have-jobs
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/forbidden-fruit-6438448
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/3001361.stm)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does arab include jew?

Remove the poison ideology of Muslim and Arabs are only slightly below whites in IQ and historical contribution. They was maths, after all. No equivalent for blacks. So the answer of what is best to kill first is Islam then Blacks the Arabs.

Their contributions to math are overstated. WikiIslam has a good entry on their appropriation of Greek/Poo Loo accomplishments.

They did have original contributions in star-based navigation though.

Though cousin-marriage has totally destroyed the Arab/Muslim genepool

Blacks, arabs are at least human but niggers are wild animals.

Blacks can be Arabs as well.

Blacks, leave the arabs for a crusade

Come on brother, the only crusading Christians do is in Crusader Kings.

> cousin-marriage has totally destroyed the Arab/Muslim genepool

It's probably not recoverable at this point.

> Remove the poison ideology of Muslim and Arabs are only slightly below whites in IQ and historical contribution

You can't remove it. It's a death spiral that's now up to -1/-2 IQ points per inbred generation.

Blacks on the other hand are not locked into such a spiral (yet). Conversely, they seem locked into breeding with smarter races, something that will result in a (for them) positive feedback loop.

Blacks would win with sheer numbers, and the muslim men all fled to europe.

Holy hell, you really do not know what you're talking about. This cousin-cousin marriage RARELY is first cousins, generally its 3rd+ cousins.(As in a cousin by marriage, not but blood) Even then, 50% of Arabs do not marry from in the tribe nowadays. The IQ thing is from 2002 or so, it's a shit study that used assumptions based on neighboring countries, and didn't factor in age/gender/social status. At the time (and still to this day.) the older generations/women were not as educated as men in MOST Arab countries. Universal education came into play much much later on. Universal education for women entered the Arab world (GENERALLY, the Arab world is massive) much later than it did for men. All of this factors in on the IQ test, since it's supposed to be relative to the population in a specific country/environment or (what I assume the researcher did) the world. When Arab immigrants to Western countries assimilate to the culture of their society, and are able to write/read in a literate manner using their respective nations language, then they score similar to the natives of said country.

normal Arabs > normal blacks > Muslim Arabs > Muslim blacks

Sup Forums, this is literally low IQ talking to you right now. Look carefully at its properties. Let's disect:

> This cousin-cousin marriage RARELY is first cousins

See ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3419292/, and in particular figure 1. This is from 2012. All arab countries are above 20% and many are above 50%.

> The IQ thing is from 2002 or so, it's a shit study that used assumptions based on neighboring countries, and didn't factor in age/gender/social status

See "The Comparison of Mean IQ in Muslim and Non-Muslim Countries" from 2010 (researchgate.net/publication/287555828_The_Comparison_of_Mean_IQ_in_Muslim_and_Non-Muslim_Countries)

> The present research found that the Muslim country mean IQ of 81 is
> half a standard deviation below the mean IQ of non-Muslim nations and
> is not related to strength of Muslim culture as defined by the
> percentage of Muslims in the country. The mean IQ of 84 in Arab
> countries is not associated with per capita income and is incompatible
> with the intellectual achievements of the golden age of the Muslim Empire.
> Possible explanations for this decline include hybridization with
> sub-Saharan Africans, dysgenic decrease in the more educated Muslims
> employing birth control as suggested by Meisenberg, the Muslim religion
> not fostering critical thinking, and the intellectual contributions being
> both exaggerated and made by non-Muslims.

> Universal education for women entered the Arab world (GENERALLY, the Arab world is massive) much later than it did for men

You can say it barely entered at all: blogs.worldbank.org/arabvoices/despite-high-education-levels-arab-women-still-don-t-have-jobs

> Thirteen of the 15 countries with the lowest rates of women participating
> in their labor force are in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA)

Had to deal with niggers my whole life. Kill them all.

I'd kill Arabs because Muslim Blacks will never be smart enough to advance Islam like the Saudis have been

It is a pretty good game though.

>When Arab immigrants to Western countries assimilate to the culture of their society

LOL, when does this happen? Generally, you guys don't have the IQ to even recognize (let alone join) a higher IQ society.

Your native shit culture causes you to feel inferior and usually dismiss the surrounding greater culture, not join it. Your defensive comment itself can be read in that light.

> they score similar to the natives of said country

Care to cite affirmative evidence? There's plenty of evidence against it, most notably incarceration rates of arabs in Europe.

Red pill incoming.

Blacks everytime.

Muslims are being pushed here so tye Jew can enforce the Tolerance Laws on Europeans and the following this unleash Africa upon us (this is already stsrting).

BLM is a test precusor to the ghoul horde acting as a new prole class to violently overthrow white people in their own homelands and replace them with a jewish ruling class. The reason why the use Africans is because they are the most inferior to the Jew and have a demographic boom coming, even of only a couple of % of 2050s African population pour into Europe that will be enough to wipe us out. Why do you think every other European historical drama is full of Africans where there should be none? They are ERASING US.

Islam is to tie is the gatekeeper, the Jew opens the gates, and the ghouls pour in.

There is also not a single aggregate benefit for non Africans to have Africans in their society.

arabs = tanned, muslim slavs; also a caucasoidal race

if i had to choose who takes over the western world, id choose arabs... just because they'd exterminate the blacks and degeneracy

rabs

Disagree. Blacks are not locked into a degenerate spiral like Muslim culture is. True, most black culture is degenerate, but it is much more recent than and reversible than Arab inbreeding degeneracy.

The question OP had was: who would it be better to not exist? The answer is Arabs, no question.

Arabs
I hate niggers but I hate Muslims 100000x more

Wrong. If they never existed we wouldnt be able to talk about the awesome knights we fought with glory and honor.

Now if we didnt have blacks we wouldnt have shit like rap, saggy pants, thug life culture, twerking.

I'd much rather continue fighting a holy war without the things blacks brought into existence.

I suppose I don't necessarily disagree, I just don't understand your argument.

Your argument is that Arabs are worthy and savage opponents?

If so, that's exactly why I'd rather them not exist! Blacks are nowhere near as big of a threat.

Saggy pants, thug life, twerking, etc, are hardly a threat, just an annoyance.

Studies into the influence of inbreeding on anthropometric measurements at birth and in childhood have failed to reveal any major and consistent pattern, and only marginal declines were shown in the mean scores attained by consanguineous progeny in tests of intellectual capacity. In the latter case, it would appear that inbreeding mainly leads to greater variance in IQ levels, due in part to the expression of detrimental recessive genes in a small proportion of those tested.

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/forbidden-fruit-6438448

There, do some more research.

There's more to IQ than genetics, else Northern Ireland would have the same IQ as the republic of Ireland. Else Iraq would have the same IQ as Syria/Iran/Saudi/Kuwait. I'd like to see a study that compares the IQ of Women to men, and the differences between the ages.

how many black people are there in your country that you'd actually hate us?
I've never understood this

> There, do some more research

I don't have to. I've already pointed out quite successfully that Arabs are notorious inbreeders and have IQs substantially less than healthy societies.

There are plenty of studies in the UK and Denmark among Pakistani immigrants (ok, not Arabs, but under the same social influences Arabs are) that show, as you say:

> expression of detrimental recessive genes

In my opinion, that's what you are: you are simply an expression of detrimental recessive genes. I wish you didn't exist.

Blacks aren't so bad. Just by being primitive they have managed to safeguard the resources of the second largest continent for future generations. America is really the only place with a problem with them and that is mostly our fault for importing and allowing them to breed.

Also, the Northern Ireland argument is interesting. NI actually placed first in an online 2003 British Isles competition (news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/3001361.stm)

Listen, Bahrain, hopefully you're not going to delude yourself. You are inferior. You should be at peace with that.

What you should not be at peace with are the reasons you have become inferior. It's your shitty religion, and your shitty culture.

You should become the change that kicks off the process of changing your people from pawns into knights and bishops.

Simply put, you cannot do this without understanding why your culture is shit, why your genetics are shit, and why you simply don't matter on a global scale.

Best of luck.