To Whom Crimea belongs to?

Hint: If you say russia, kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalwriterssyndicate.com/content/view/19093/2/george-soros-funding-isis-ukraine-debacle/
thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/17843-george-soros-s-giant-globalist-footprint-in-ukraine-s-turmoil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novorossiya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kharkiv_Pact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

russia

Crimea belongs to Crimeans and they decided to join Russia.

Russia

and sage

Russia, guys in Crimea to 90% want to be part of Russia. It's fucking clear it is Russian turf.

It belongs to Russia you ignorant, greasy wop

Russia, now and always except for when the hare brain gave it away.

Also, Saturday night without a happening sucks.

>Sevastapol
Russia can keep it

Yeah it belongs to the puppet government sponsored by Soros right?

>decisions made at gunpoint are valid

Greece

How about making it an independent demilitarized state?

Belgium

Fine. Restore the democratic government of The Ukraine.

nationalwriterssyndicate.com/content/view/19093/2/george-soros-funding-isis-ukraine-debacle/
thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/17843-george-soros-s-giant-globalist-footprint-in-ukraine-s-turmoil

>oh no! Austria wont partecipate in this thread anymore! how can we now discuss without this very important and influent country?

fuck off.

Rightful Bulgarian clay

tyrone go suck a dick you nigger. Get cancer while youre at it.

It belonged to the Ottomans and therefore Turkey.

Ukraine, Belarus and Baltics belong to Russia. The rest of Eastern Europe are Russian Satellite States

Crimea belongs to the USA so fuck off newfags

South Crimea belongs to the Greeks and Ponts, theodoro and kaffa

The North crimea is rightful Russian conquest.

Yes chimpout like the lowlife nigger you are but you can't deny Crimea belongs to Russia.

Crimea belongs to the people that live there. They voted to join russia. The election was fair and thorough. Even though the west denounced it before it ever took place, even though Russia actively invited people to come to oversee the election, even though we declined to send anyone.

Whoever the majority of the population decides. People should not serve governments, governments should serve the people. Let the people decide and they will always be better off.

Rightful Ukrainian clay. If they want to split away, they should buy out the Ukrainian interest, which is to say, buy out any Ukrainian investments since it was handed over to Ukraine SSR.

Genoa

he's probably 15yo, s&h.

>kosovo
yes they are

Russia. If you say Ukraine, you are a globalist jew and anti-Trump. This is considered fact.

>rightful clay of a non-country

the roman empire

Russia

>yfw an aussie supports the ottoman empire

sorry Ireland but it belongs to Russia

Italy belongs to Russia. We are the only legitimate heir of Roman Empire, thus proclaim our rights to all the territories that were one under its jurisdiction.

ukraine is a mess of a country and russia should just anex that shit

It really isn't like that
They do sincerely want to be part of russia. The people in Crimea consider themselves Russians through and through.

it belongs to men

Crimea belongs to the Crimeans

Crimea rightfully belongs to the Crimean Khanate

Russia. Fuck the EU I hope it destroys itself for what it has done to Europe.

USSR

CRIMEA IS TATAR

It's controled by the Russians, who can't let the West control that important area in the Black Sea. Any answer incompatible with this is empty idealism.

They obviously are, all our decisions are taken in some context out of our complete control. Anyway, I never saw anyone seriously accusing the Russians of inventing the results or forcing the locals with threats, the only criticisms were: (1) that it was illegitimate to held the vote to begin with and (2) that the vote wouldn't be respected if it went the other way (and the Russians knew how the ethnic Russians in the region would vote).

OP here, I just found my eagle.

It's called Gotenland and it belongs to Germany.

>no ukraine

It's almost like it's a made up country...

Russia

The only time Crimea was ukranian was when that kruschev retard decided to give them so because he is a dirty nepotist

Novorussia

Just eternal kraut messing with global geopolitics. They created (((ukrainian))) nationalism to undermine russia and poland, and to rule over mitteleuropa.

Russia

Nah, Novorussia never included Crimea, its separate entity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novorossiya

This. And sage. I don't care about your western cuck views and this is not the place to present them. Fuck off

Tatars

BYZ
ANT
IUM

RIP in piece

>mfw mexicans are about to be majority on california soon, and i can shitpost this when they vote to join mexico

Russia is heir of Bizanthium aka 3rd Rome

Kek. This faggotini got fucked

We should just let Russians have Europe they'll probably un cuck white people.

The Turks (i.e not Roaches, Turks as in Turkic, like Magyars, and Huns an shiet) pic related

Proof ?

how can you say no to this face

it belongs to me!

Mfw you become Russian just like Crimea

It belongs to the GOTHS

I hope Novorussia can be a thing again . . maybe a happening with in my life time .

based Givi and Motorola ~

Was, you fucked it up with the USSR Ivan. Note the lack of the Imperial Eagle on your flag.

In the Middle East, the Persians and later the Arabs continued to refer to the Roman and Byzantine emperors as "Caesar" (in Persian قیصر روم Qaisar-e-Rūm). Thus, following the conquest of Constantinople in 1453, the victorious Ottoman sultan Mehmed II was the first of the rulers of the Ottoman Empire to assume the title "Caesar of the Roman Empire" (Ottoman Turkish Kayser-i-Rûm). Here, the Caesar title should not be understood as the minor title it had become, but as the glorious title of the emperors of the past, a connotation that had been preserved in Persian and Arabic. The adoption of the title also implied that the Ottoman state considered itself the continuation, by absorption, of the Roman Empire, a view not shared in the West. For Russia to be considered Third Rome, it would need to have conquered Rome, or Constantinople.

r u s s i a

Rightful Australian clay.

>In 1802, this province was divided into the Nikolayev Governorate (known as the Kherson Governorate from 1803), the Ekaterinoslav Governorate, and the Taurida Governorate.

Soon.

Crimea je Serbia

Russia is the inheritor of the west roman empire senpai.

East roman empire (the true empire) is dead.

are you dense, nearly all of Crimea is ethnically Russian. Not that Ukrainians are Russians are really different, thy are the same trash. Kievan Rus and Musvowy, both lands of the Rus. The Ukranians just have more Polak in them.

>Belgium

>mfw you get shot by 2nd generation refugee

kek

"inheritor of the west roman empire."
doesn't contain Rome nor Constantinople. The Ecumenical Patriarch still leads from Constantinople (Roach: Istanbul, Turkey).
pic related

>For Russia to be considered Third Rome, it would need to have conquered Rome, or Constantinople.

To the Khanate of Crimea, of course.

Prussia

>mfw I started a debate about rome from a shitpost

It belonged to the Kipchaks before that.... So the original bearers were Turkic, modern are slavo-mongol mix.

>To Whom Crimea belongs to?

I’m pro-Ukraine but Crimea was never really Ukrainian, the Soviets give it to Ukraine as a kinda consolation prize for being raped by the Nazis in WWII and by Stalin prior to the war, on the assumption that Ukraine would always be a part of the Soviet Union.

The Ukrainians fucked up by not immediately offering Crimea to Russia in exchange for whatever, (free oil, trade agreements, etc.) which would have taken the wind out of Putin’s sails and forced him to negotiate.

Instead, they told him to fuck off when they had no way to back up their threat and the Russians simply strolled in and took it.

We can go further back, the Proto-Indo-Europeans--- half Asian, Half White peoples living there...

came here to post this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kharkiv_Pact

Nah, I think we should go even further back. Proto-Humanoid-Mammalians--- half ape, half nigger (what am i saying? both are the same).

If you have a point to make, make it in this thread.

Don't just shit out a link and expect others to do the leg work for you.

Rossiya

This doesn't kill you, I've been shocked by outlets before

Russia. OP is a silly hohol.

>Dat diaspora hohlofest

Give us back Crimea!