Why the Fuck is SNL afraid to take a stab at those who deserve it most? No mention of NDT being Dr...

Why the Fuck is SNL afraid to take a stab at those who deserve it most? No mention of NDT being Dr. Inaine Observation man? The writers of SNL are fucking P•U•S•S•I•E•S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYaNQ1R77Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because TV viewership is dwindeling and staying with the mainstream media narrative is the easiest way for them to stay "popular"

But why can't they take even a slight jab at him? What is the point of fucking. Impersonating him then?

>What is the point of fucking. Impersonating him then?

Upvotes

SNL lost its touch decades ago.

what was this? le fox news is hates blacks and science n shit?

Has anyone made fun of this guy? I don't hate him like the rest of Sup Forums but he's an easy target

>writers of SNL
>writers
>SNL
They give the actors a silly character and an everyday situation and tell them to improvise. Most of their best writers probably died from AIDS or ass cancer.

>2017
>watching SNL

Key and Peele had a NDT sketch

Hello, my name is user.
My hobbies include and are limited to; scouring threads for errors in order to make myself feel more intelligent.

>ayyy why don't they stop making fun of daddy!
Get fucked.

their all cuckholds what did you expect?

where in this post is there any mention of them making fun of Drumpf?

>make fun of someone else instead of daddy bawwwww, he don't deserve it he a good boi
Jesus fucking Christ, keep it together.

>obvious troll detected, sir.

>ayyy only trolls can hate trumpy daddy, he gives us cummies and he loves us like a good daddy stop making fun of him
wew

what black science man? he's pretty much off limits. he's black and actually "smart". they left has very few examples of black people that aren't low iq chimps. i imagine they would get very angry if anyone tried to make fun of him

jesus christ user, you are embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as the horde of delicate flowers who whine about comedy shows constantly because they mock your favorite brand of politics.

The Trump haters are the ones with Daddy issues. Big Dick Donald is no different policy wise that Bill Clinton.

>Leftists before Obama used to protest Globalism (WTO riots). Now they're its vanguard

If anything OP was complaining about them NOT mocking people. You're the defensive one.

>Daddy issues.
>Big Dick Donald
Right, they're the ones with daddy issues. Why are you so gay, lad?

>Getting this triggered by Dongald

Nice reading comprehension

Did daddy hurt you? Did he touch you there? Or was he just a big meanie?

Why go for the apple at the top of the tree when the one on the first branch is just as sweet?

>Why the Fuck is SNL afraid to take a stab at those who deserve it most? No mention of NDT being Dr. Inaine Observation

Because that isn't funny.

>liberals are funny

This shitty meme needs to die.

They attack the fucking president on a weekly basis, it doesn't get anymore ballsy than that

Fuck that. You could have a skit where he's complaining about the lack of technological process while using all this fancy new tech. Even that lame ass skit would be better than what they put out now.

triggered

name me some funny conservatives then

Mike Judge

Why do you care what snl does?

literally who?

This nigga
He only smart because of some shit with Pluto

Bill Burr, Doug Stanhope, Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Penn Jillette, Drew Carey, Nick DiPaolo, Colin Quinn, Anthony Cumia

because he's a bland non-offensive person that generally everyone that isn't a contrarian sjw-right cuck don't have a problem with.
>What is the point of fucking. Impersonating him then?
What is having a straight-man in a comedy sketch?

youtube.com/watch?v=dYaNQ1R77Ug

>The Trump haters are the ones with Daddy issues.
lol anyone that didn't inherit hundreds of millions from Daddy must have Daddy issues.
>Big Dick Donald
His dick doesn't work and it's very small.
>is no different policy wise that Bill Clinton.
where you even alive when Clinton was president?

Dough, Trey, Matt, Penn and Drew are all Libertarians, not cuckservatives.

BURR VOTED FOR HILLARY

He didn't even acknowledge the error, retard.

literally all of those are libertarians

You named Libertarians and Bill Burr is a liberal.

Neither is anything else they've done in the past decade

We're you? You sound like an insolent child, especially over a politicians dick size, why are you projecting so hard?

>We're you?
I was alive when Reagan was President m8.
>You sound like an insolent child
Said the literal one.
>especially over a politicians dick size
He's a game show host and a conman.
>why are you projecting so hard?
My dick is pretty big actually. Figured out tinder a month ago and I've gotten my big floppy dick wet every weekend since. Still smells funny from Friday tbphwyf.

It's not my fault your meme president ruined his dick to keep his hair to cover the traumatic brain injury scars on the back of his head.

>I was alive when Reagan was president
Sure bud
>He's a game show host and a conman
And yet here you are fixating on the size of his penis
>still smells funny from Friday
Either take a shower or get checked out, mate

He's not my president, but I don't lash out in autistic fits about the buffoon, have a bit of humility because you sure as shit aren't perfect either

>Sure bud
Thinking I would fucking lie about embarrassing shit. You think being 30-something and still shitposting on Sup Forums is something people are proud of?

But way to clarify how much of a belligerent youngfag you are. Can you even vote yet?

>And yet here you are fixating on the size of his penis
I'm not fixating on it. I'm mocking it because it triggers children like you.
>Either take a shower or get checked out, mate
Oh I'm way overdue for both. #yolo
>He's not my president
yet here you are embarrassing yourself to defend him.
>but I don't lash out in autistic fits about the buffoon
sure
>have a bit of humility because you sure as shit aren't perfect either
never said Trump was a shrimp dicked joke because he wasn't perfect. In fact he's pretty fucking far away from perfect. Tell him that though.

And I'm well aware I'm not perfect. I'm not a delusional narcissist. I'm a passive aggressive sociopath with a big dick.

>I'm not a delusional narcissist
You sure about that bud? You've been tooting your own horn pretty fucking hard since you've been replying to me, not the original you thought you were replying to, and yet lashing out, maybe you should stop by a shrink's office after you're done getting checked for sti's
>you think being 30-something and still shitposting on Sup Forums is something people are proud of?
As a 30 something with a kid, you're right
But nice assumptions about my age

>sjw-right
what does that even mean?

You're a functional social justice warrior, but for the right.

Do you even context clues?

No, I was just confused. SJWs temd tend to be left... no?

What happened in your life to make you feel the need to attack anonymous people on the internet in the defense of bad television?

>You sure about that bud?
more or less. I'm more of an inverted narcissist in that I hate myself and am actively self-sabotaging.
>You've been tooting your own horn pretty fucking hard since you've been replying to me
because I can.
>not the original you thought you were replying to, and yet lashing out
I'm responding to (you)s all hungover. I'm sorry you feel like I'm lashing out.
>maybe you should stop by a shrink's office after you're done getting checked for sti's
tfw I probably will schedule both on the same day lol.
>But nice assumptions about my age
I wasn't really making any assumptions at all. Just fun to call people youngfags tbphwyf.

He's a sociopath

idk man higher than average amount of traumatic stress probably? Being self-destructive and using random anons as a way to let out aggression in a way that won't negatively impact my irl life? Being drawn to arguing because it reminds me of my childhood? idk man.

>sociopath
Don't worry, I also get frightened and hyperemotional when people disagree with my beliefs.

Nick DiPaolo is an ignorant bigot, that's not the definition of a Conservative. Cumia, same. Everyone else you named there is a Liberal or a Libertarian.

Going Right Wing immediately makes you unfunny. Look at Dennis Miller. I'd say look at Dennis Leary, but who even knows if that thieving cunt is funny, since he steals all his material.

>He only
Please speak properly. I don't want your niggrish rubbing off on me

Everyone's been doing that since he entered the race. Plus the president is the easiest target

>making the easiest blandest jokes that are told every fucking day nonstop
>ballsy

ok cockholdster.

Guy who made King of the Hill and Beavis and Butthead

aint no Trumpfag voted for hillary