Why are you still using the pasty Jew?

Why are you still using the pasty Jew?

I know Sup Forums doesn't like facts, but here are some:

>toothpaste contains harmful chemicals that get sucked into your bloodstream, making you more susceptible for Jewish tricks and lies
>toohpaste contains addictive chemicals that make you unable to stop from using the pasty Jew
>Jewish media coerces you into believing white teeth are attractive
>toothpaste is designed to cause teeth decay in the long run, making you give more money to dentist Jews
>dentists Jews inject more chemicals into you upon visiting that make your oral health worse, creating dependence.
>chemicals in toothpaste bind to your DNA and thus affect your children with the same symptoms
>chemicals in toothpaste create Jewish mind control bacteria which spreads to other people
>yellow teeth are a true sign of manliness
>yellow teeth are a true sign of good oral health

There are many Jewish tricks that fool Sup Forums, but this is by far the worst.

Stay woke

wtf I hate teeth now

I use toms fluoride free toothpaste nigga.

Toothpaste is so unnecessary. The cleaning of the teeth, the removal of dental plaque, is done by the mechanical action of moving the toothbrush. All toothpaste does is act as a breath mint, especially if you're already drinking the local fluoride-infused tap water.

Yes good goy let you teeth rot so dr.mortonbergstein dds can charge your insurance for the root canal, dont forgetmto have yournwisdom teeth removed too.

rate my teeth f a m

(((Tom)))

Fluoride is a Jewish trick. It is harmful, but not as harmful as many other chemicals in the pasty Jew.

If someone tells you to use fluoride-free toothpaste, that person is a kike. The fluoride is only replaced with new mind-control chemicals.

You see? Fluoride-free toothpaste is the next step. If Goyim fails to be coerced by Jewish trickery, the Jew shall appear as a friendly anti-Jew, however secretly Jewing you yet again.

Jesus Finland, just brush your teeth so you don't spend more money on new teeth later in life

I don't use it and when I went to a dentist she was surprised how healthy my teeth were.

>oy vey user, you need to buy this! if you don't, something bad will happen and you will need to buy another thing to cope with it!

You're starting to sound like a Jew.

Titanium oxide is taken up by the bloodstream far too slowly to be able to do any harm.

I am #GumMissile now

Just use fluoride-free toothpaste and baking soda

Dentist Jew always want to take your wisdom teeth away too, for no reason, really makes me think sometimes.

>baking soda
>baking so da
>baking so tha
>so the jews baking

Sure. Even the name of the stuff implies this time the Jew throws YOU into the oven

Daily reminder to brush your teeth

This. I floss and scrap the gunk off my teeth with the brush and then oil pull with coconut oil. Afterwards I will mouth wash if I got a date or something.

Never once even had a cavity.

I started brushing with baking soda and calcium powder 2 months ago. No problems yet.

Now this is shitposting

>He doesn't use hydrogen peroxide
>He doesnt have custom bleach kit for his teeth

plebs still using fluoride

>been using toothpaste most of my life
>everything is in excellent condition
>use baking soda once a week

OP is making people on Sup Forums fall for the bait, and not brush their teeth. And it's most likely working. My fucking sides.

>ITT: Most users breath smells like death because toothpaste is Jewish or some shit

>credible sources: 0

>pasty Jew

i haven't brushed in years and my dentist says I have some of the healthiest teeth he's ever seen
i've had one cavity in my entire life, and that was when i was still a kid who brushed daily

buy a bag of floss picks and keep them at your desk, develop an oral fixation with them so you'll be flossing multiple times daily

if you're hardcore, scrape your teeth with a dull paring knife to get the film off
wash mouth with water

scrape your tongue often to keep from developing bad breath

mouthwash optional

I hope you guys don't use shampoo and conditioner either. I haven't used it for about a year now and my hair has never looked better.

>implying aussie hair doesn't always look like shit
>implying there aren't poisonous snakes and spiders in your hair
>implying there isn't abo feces in your hair

>trying to convince people to not stray from fluoride because no fluoride essentially will give you the same effects as said fluoride
Found the kike

It's all true. I haven't brushed my teeth in years and have gotten no new cavities, sure had cavities back when I did brush though

I'm starting to believe that toothpaste really is bad for you, i hadn't brushed my teeth regularly in years unless i needed to go out somewhere, I started brushing regularly when I got into my job and now my teeth are pretty much fucked, they were fine up til now.

>trying to convice someone is a kike by distorting their words

Found the actual kike

I seriously regret getting my bottom wisdom teeth removed, my top ones clearly had no room, but my bottom ones had plenty of room and now I have sensitive exposed gum at the back of my lower jaw. Just today I bled when I was chomping on some corn nuts and one stabbed my gum back there

>trying to shill with irony
it won t work, I wash my teeth with whisky like men always did

I just scrape the grime off my teeth with the collar of my shirt (^:

Don't listen to OP, my friends, he's lying to you.
Buy toothpaste. Clean your teeth.
Jews did nothing wrong.

I don't know what to believe

Flouride is piezoelectric, meaning energy(metaphysical even) can be attached to it.

If you want a pretty sweet redpill, look up substances that possess Piezoelectric properties and then think of what you might know about information being passed on through genes or metaphysically.

Some substances include DNA, Fluoride, and LSD ;^)