Who the fuck still uses hair gel?

Who the fuck still uses hair gel?

Who doesn't? How else are you supposed to style your hair?

wax or hairspray

What hair?

I'm bald

matt clay masterrace reporting in

Pomade.

>low-test numales

What's the difference between gel and wax?

I wanna fuck jays tight little ass so badly

wax isn't shiny and doesn't harden the hair into a block

I use wax.

I have thick hair so it's hard to control

Balding on the head implies that you're high-test though

Have you considered the possibility that you're gay, user?

Gel is shiny and gross and spikey. Wax/forming creams/etc look a lot better.

"people" that live in the Midwest

If Jay is going to keep using gel like for every video Mike is probably going to be the only one of them left with hair

gel doesn't make you lose your hair

>styling your hair

If you have to style your hair, and you're not a woman, you deserve to be executed.

i wish """people""" from the """"""""mid"""""""""west"""""""""" would just stop sending food to the cities so all the human garbage there would eat each other and then we would only be left with the strongest human garbage.

Blading is caused by having large excessive amounts of testosterone.

No, but I think you shoud be a mercy kill at this point.

The Midwest has always been culturally a decade behind the rest of the country

t. Permavirgin

So they're actually superior culturally? I thought so, but I didn't think I'd heard it in those terms.

Such a shame that we're 10 years behind being flooded with hideous Mexicans, nigger rape culture, Jewish CUZ MY SEX JUNK SO OH OH, and the coastal death of the middle class. However will we survive without such cultural enrichment

>They bought the "baldness=testosterone" meme

Inb4 "but it's true because muh bald uncle told me"

t. diabetic redneck cockface

Your mom

>not doing a 3mm head and face self-cut with trimmers every 4 months

All that wasted time on your hair could be spent on Sup Forums.

Some wax to style it, and a little bit of hairspray to keep it set how I want it without having to mess with it works well for me.

Wax to get structure into your hair first, and when it looks good, apply hair spray so it stays that way for the rest of the day. If you do that, bad hair days are a thing of the past. The shiny hair gel texture looks very 90s, so look for something matte.

Putting some effort into your outer appearance has extremely obvious upsides. Some people have hair that looks good enough on its own, but for others that is not the case and they really should invest those extra minutes in the morning to do something about it.

The real world isn't like your warped Sup Forums memes

>unfashionable social outcast detected

nothing wrong with making yourself look good, lad

Thats actually wrong and a perpetrated rumor by idiots. Its got nothing to do with the amount of testosterone as low test males can still go bald. And everything to do with genetics specifically an enzyme that turns testosterone into dihydrotestosterone.

So any amount of test present and a high sensitivity to that enzyme equals baldness and on the other hand low sensitivity to the enzyme and lots of test does not equal baldness.

If the stupid fucking rumor of high test causes baldness was true then why the fuck are most OLD cunts bald? When the older you get the lower test you have.

*tips fedora*

people with shitty hair

Hello Isis

>tfw have beautiful healthy thicc hair and will never go bald
>but it is impossible to get my hair to look the way I want, hair never cooperates well with any of the gels or waxes I've tried
>tell myself and others "I prefer it natural heh.."
>truth is it just looks like a different kind of mess every day of the week