Be at uni

>be at uni
>a qt classmate tells me she loves me, she's a hoe in am open relationship, bisexual with a gf I could have a threesome potentially, she's asked to go out and get a beer after classes one time
>start talking to another European interchange student, beautiful blonde hoe, after the class bitch asks me if I'm going somewhere or what I'm gonna do (obviously to keep taking and knowing eachother)
>can't do anything because I have a gf I love

Lads, don't fall for the gf meme

Attached: 1_v3vvVO3DuvEB-osQDcIqlw.jpg (600x630, 30K)

fuck off normie

this but unironically

I'm ugly as fuck I'm just tall, it's that easy lads

if you have a gf, she's cheating on you right now
so you should go for it

This is an alpha male board, fuck off back to /r9k/ you absolute faggots

>6-1

You got bigger problems to worry about kiddo

What sport is this?
Also normies out, beta uprising cannot come soon enough

You are larping faggot.
There are no european interchange students in your god forsaken poverty striken sorry excuse of a country.
Probbly you just met 2 bolivians selling salami sandwiches at Miserere and they wanted to rob you.

Sup Forums used to be a board full of what you think a "normie" is. You and all your reddit9k autists are the ones that need to leave.

Seething provinciANO

we used to have nightly >tfw no gf threads

>can't do anything because I have a gf I love
But that's not true. Get the qts' numbers and stay in touch, nothing sexual. If you chat with them and genuinely like/love them as people, either keep them as friends or dump your gf. If not, if you like your gf more, just barely keep in touch and if your gf leaves you you can have a quick fuck or if you're visiting Europe where the exchange student lives, you can stop by and maybe get some pussy. If your gf asks why you're texting them just say they're friends and say something along the lines of "What, can I not have friends? I love you but I can still talk to people"

She gets very mad because they are hot as fuck. My gf is super hot too tho I can't be too mad, but she's jealous as shit (I'm too if I catch her ass taking to some faggot shits going down)

Your advice is still decent, maybe of use to another alpha Sup Forumsartan

have you seen that ludicrous last night?

just break up with her
it's really easy

+display wow i fucked up

>Sup Forums used to be a board full of what you think a "normie" is
nope

why don't you just have sex with them?

Never break up a good relationship for some hoes

Love>sex

Sp is unironically the most autistic board and the trying to hide it makes it even more autistic

Este es tu fin, negro padre.

>Love>sex
user...

Attached: 123647586970c.jpg (500x436, 34K)

That was the beginning of reddit, dumbshit. 2010 didn't have that trash. That retarded German and all that brought the heavy moderation.

one of the worst larps i've read in a while

Dude I almost cheated on my gf with this girl, she sat on my lap, allowed me to bite his butt and stuf but i didnt smash or kissed...i regret it so much holy shit. im already buying gifts to my girl..

So, dont do it

>allowed me to bite his butt
Is what they say about the amount of trans in Brazil true?

I won't man, my consciousness is clean

>allowed me to bite his butt
user I...

her* butt kek my bad

>tfw you share this board with literal virgins

Euro girls are all whores they are easy af

>Be a normalfag
>Browse Sup Forums
Even more pathetic than being a virgin

hitler???