Whats your excuse for not looking like Don Draper and not having January mommygf?

Whats your excuse for not looking like Don Draper and not having January mommygf?

Just work out and bee yourself

Was this in the script?

she was mixing meds that day and went a little off-script

So who is the father Sup Forums?

Of January Jones child? John sterling

Ironic, I already look like him.

No need to resort to TMZ tier bullying. I am the father, not famous, just a handsome finnish man.

not wanting to be a child of divorce with a dead mom

JUST

>that forehead
>that hair
>JustJared

HMMMMMMMMMM

Fucking hell that's Brendan tier hair

because 99% of the people who try to look like a movie or tv character fail at it miserably

Ironic...

it's a wig

Not even nearly bad as Brendan

Fuck you. I look like driverman.

That hair in the front already is the result of a former hair transplant. This is almost beyond repair.

>what's your excuse for not being a one-hit wonder actor who'll never land another role anywhere near as big as the one he just lost.

fuuuuuuck, he looks like shit

This is a new fashion. You just don't get it yet. Within a year every fuc-boi on the planet will have this haircut.

t. retards. Do you guys think that's a real tattoo on his neck too? They're clearly shooting a movie.

is that a fucking neck tattoo?? WTF, this can't be real.

post pics

i'm sure you do

Don, a word please?

>lost
Based on the scripts he's chosen since Mad Men I don't think he gives one iota of a fuck.

damn she(he) is cute

lmao you moron, do you think he purposefully has thin hair for a role?! What would that point be? Especially when it looks like this from the front.

>perfect hair and bear genetics on top of being nearly flawlessly handsome already

It truly isnt fair

You're right. Thinning your hair for a role would be unheard of.

Just him he

He struggled to land good roles into his mid 30s though.

Life must be great when you're that attractive. The guy could probably go into a bar and have several 10/10s come up and talk to him without doing anything.

Just a reminder

What kind of moron do you have to be to have the potential to walk around looking like this every day, but choose not to?

Why do I even live

no homo but if jon hamm told me to kill a man i would go and do it

Why do you think he was the president of a fraternity that was know for the hazing? Also his nickname was MC HAMMER,I am not making this up.

so he pounded on some NERDS in his day huh? Good, that'll teach them for being so NERDY

No,nerds never applied for membership in a fraternity,especially a chad one. They know better.