Sup Forums approved vidya

Can we get a Sup Forums approved and red pilled vidya thread going?

I'll start, Crusader Kings
>take back the holy land
>cleanse the muslims from your lands
>go on crusades against the filthy muslims

DEUS VULT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VAIqkPj0s8
boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/13855/carthage-first-punic-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RDR

youtube.com/watch?v=6VAIqkPj0s8

>Play PC game
>take picture with phone and post said picture on Sup Forums mobile
???

That was a blue pill disguised as a red one.

Shh, don't make Abdul chimp out.

Witcher 3
>the only uncucked modern RPG
>made sjw blast their butts
The Punisher
>cleaning the streets from scum

Vicky II is superior in every way

Hearts of Iron IV

I took the pic months ago because i thought it was funny, I didn't know i was going to post it on Sup Forums then.

With a modded nazi flag it's perfect.

what mods have you installed on that?

Also Deus Ex. Illuminati, Bilderberger, false flags, media manipulation.
Its /pol the game.

HoI 4 is shit, the entirety of everyones army ends up in the middle of the Sahara fighting. HoI 3 is so much better

As per standard procedures

no idea what will Sup Forums say about this but this to me is the best thing ever, this game is a 10/10 for me and the next best one is something like a 4/10 in comparison, never had more fun with a game before

>age of empires 2 & extension
>baldur's gate 2 & extension
>the witcher 3 & extensions
>Deus Ex
> GTA 5
>Medieval total war

Several. Of course the true flag but also New world order, more Division icons and german tank equipment.

hatred

>literally kill normies

Give the game some time, everyone knows that Paradox games become better with time (Like wine).

Vietcong was also great
>that tunnel rat mission. Pure claustrophobia

Thats crusader kings right? Got any protips? I cant into it at all.

Failing is part of the fun. Begin with a small state though.

Stellaris

>Extreme Xenophobic Spiritualists.

Suffer not the Xenos.

Came here to say Deus Ex. Absolutely love the first game, didn't like Invisible War, and I enjoyed Human Revolution, although I didn't like the narrative of that game as much as the first game.

I tried so hard to play Witcher 3 but I couldn't get into it. 45 minutes into the game and I only learned how to parry. I should admit, though, I'm not the biggest fan of open world RPGs and much prefer FPSRPGs.

minecraft and doom

If Hitler/Nazi flag were modded in, then it's obviously a cucked game. If that's real, then great on the devs part.

More like it needs a few total overhaul mods like HoI 3 had (black ice, etc...)

>gameplay is utter shit.
Maybe as an interactive book..the plot is good, the characters are good, the environmental descriptions are good but everything else is horrid.

Start small.
Install CK2+
Buy all of the DLC like a good goy.

Fuck anyone that tells you to start in Ireland, that shit is boring beyond belief. Almost turned me off to the game completely.

Haven't really played RDR, but I believe it Rockstar games are liberal as fuck. IV was really bad with it and probably the worst. V got a little more subtle with it, but it was still there.

What a cunt. Play something that isn't quite so fucking basic. Witcher is the only thng on that list which is even OK

they don't though

paradox games are literally "sliders: the simulator"

Ill play this in two years after they actually finish the game.

Also, why the fuck cant i get Crusader kings with Hearts of iron combat complexity???? What is wrong with paradox? Isnt this the obvious way to go?

I love starting in wales.

Don't play paradox's tutorial, it's shit. Learn from reading, watching videos and playing the game for yourself.

playing (((video games))) is for children and therefore not pol approved

He should start in Sicily.

Do you remember when CK2 was shit? Because i do.

i didnt care about combat, i just wanted to explore the world and discover the mysterious past that was torturing the poor guy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING 8 YEAR OLD. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Mountain Blade

>play Stellaris
>install germanium mod so no more Niggers as Scientists and Leaders
>install german names, uniforms and ships mod
>install Nazi flags mod

Get comfy and purge Xenos

>not torrenting the game because of their shitty dlc policy

Only Vicky 2 and the previous hoi games have a lot of sliders to worry about

containment has failed

>Mountain Blade
I know the feel

>If Hitler/Nazi flag were modded in, then it's obviously a cucked game

Its not. The swastika is forbidden in Germany so you get a cut version but this can be undone with a simple, small mod even a Leaf can install.

they called one of the fathers of our independence "fascist demagogue"
fuck them

This

Hitlers face is also cucked in Germany.

Kek, to each his own. What do you prefer, user?

someone post the vocaroo

hoi 4 is a shit game and johan and wiz should shoot each other

played the shit out of it good game but it's pretty easy
can't wait for a black ice mod coming this august cause it got kinda boring now with no new updates and annoying bugs

Which is solely Paradox own decision, no special german law about that.

oh what game m8

Uncharted has you playing as a white man that shoots at darkies and communists non-stop 24/7. You also get to steal ancient relics and destroy priceless engineering wonders made by shitskin civilizations

Fuk, that. I started as Charles the Bald (in viking start). I remember gleefully murdering my children for inheritance. Ended up as emperor of Western Europe.

Got a sauce on that? Looks kinda like Atom Zombie Smasher.

Sicily is a top-tier choice. Large duchy, lots of kebab neighbors, easy kingdom to form. Close enough to the muslim world that jihads could keep you on your toes.
The problem with Ireland is that you're (in most starts) a tribal catholic surrounded by other tribal catholics.

When I first started, a friend recommended that I play as Haesteinn of Nantes. Great fucking choice in my opinion, the whole world is open to you and you can invade just about anyone. It's a different story every time.

Also CIV with some special mods

Hatred

So is it just the German version of the game that's censored or does it need a mod?

Dawn of War is good.

Yea, its way too easy. I got a world conquest within 20 hours of playtime.

but the main mecanism of choice and control are sliders. and success depends on knowing what sliders to do up or down. it's not dynamic at all.

I like information incomplete strategy games

boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/13855/carthage-first-punic-war

only games that revolve around understanding and working around strategic objectives are actually strategy.

if the knowledge you build in the game is what tech tree is powerful, or what units counter what, or what sliders to do, it's not actually strategy in the strict sense of the world. strategy is maximizing your utility at the expense of the other person's utility. strategic knowledge has clear delineations of these factors and counterplay around those intentions. knowledge of tech trees and sliders is stupid.

>pagan
>is happy over christians
this is why your country is turning to shit
and this is why you will love muslims

20 years from now:

I'll start, Crusaders Kings vol2
>take back the holy land
>cleanse the christians and non believers from your lands
>go on crusades against the non believers
ALLAHU AKBAR!

What vocaroo?
I want to see it now lol

>Playing as a king.
Only times i do this is to save and restore glorious roman empire.

German version has no hitler face or swastikas. I think Rommel and a few others might have no face as well.

Every version is censored in that way that you dont have the Swastika but only the german version has Hitler and the other germans as " unlocked " characters as you can see in the picture.
But again one small simple mod makes this undone. People always mod that shit at first.

Version I'm using is a beta test for iPhone

Full game is available on androids already though.

PC version is free, larger but lacks the dynamic bombing, choppers and soldier /police deployment

Pretty fun though.

fuk u it was my first time with a paradox game.

VICKY 2, CK2, EU4, HOI4.

>I like information incomplete strategy games
>the main mecanism of choice and control are sliders. and success depends on knowing what sliders to do up or down. it's not dynamic at all.
Damn son. You didn't understand the game at all.

Your game seems nice though. Paradox games are pretty good but whatever floats you goat.

I think the idea of battle plans in hoi 4 is a very good, but the game is dummed down and too easy. This makes me think that HOI 3 and Darkest Hour are better.

I couldn't get into witcher 3 at first. A year later I tried again and it's great

fallout new vegas is kind of redpilled at times

>democracy is a flawed structure that creates nuclear war ,and is going to restart nuclear war
>fascism is a cruel and inhuman system, but works, fosters human excellence, and destroys world-ending technology
>techo-futurism is the only path into the future. but everyone is too stupid to understand it
there are some pozzed quests/npcs, but the themes are pretty realistic

also I can't believe no one here has mentioned metal gear solid 2. there's an entire 50 minutes about how idiots will use the internet to clog up the human mind with useless bullshit, and that censorship is necessary.

You have been reported to the german authorties.

What has been your weirdest ck2 game?

The Witcher 3
>No dindus
Mount and Blade: Warband
>DEUS VULT
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
>Based knights and no shit skins

I understand the game. but the goal is to "do better in a historical circumstance, with ahistorical knowledge, by manipulating small variables with arbitrary results that are inaccurate economically, in order to try and achieve marginal success over historical norms.

it's boring. real strategy has counterplay and involves taking steps against human intelligence.

the game I psoted was used by the state department to train war planners. it's very good. it takes a special kind of person though. i like to spread it.

And here comes the special information so many foreign anons dont understand.
You can have a Swastika flag or a Hitler picture in your private household without any problems even if the police comes into your Flat.
Its the public display which is forbidden.

>by manipulating small variables with arbitrary results that are inaccurate economically, in order to try and achieve marginal success over historical norms.
>Also, mods don't exist.

>it's boring. real strategy has counterplay and involves taking steps against human intelligence.
>Multiplayer doesn't exist.

>the game I psoted was used by the state department to train war planners. it's very good. it takes a special kind of person though. i like to spread it.
I am sure it does.

Total war, genocide your subjects whilst hoarding all their wealth
Final fantasy X Catholicism is evil

>likes arranging things in a row like an ocd kid
>likes manipulating arbitrary variables with no relation to reality

Paradox is a swedistan cuck studio you fucking idiots.

Most of northern asia was dominated by the Karen dynasty.

KAREN.

That game sucks cock and is simpler than vanilla EU4, play HoI3

Only Pdox series really guilty of this is EU with its OP ideas system.

No one knows this game but it's God Tier. The Guild 2: Renaissance. Control a dynasty, own buisnesses, money management, 3D. Buggy as fuck but I love the concept. Are there any other games like this?

>Likes videogames.
>Must mean he has ocd.
Great logic, user. Do you know what a simulator is? Or do you prefer "almost perfect simulators" to help you feel superior? That's sad, man.

The whole point of this game is defending yourself from jumped up and self entitled foreigners that come in and immediately chimp out due to religion.

Swedes lying about their cucked game studios.

Norse count of the Isle of Man into a custom Empire of Man.
Not too weird, but thanks to my norse brothers doing exceptionally well I could never really get a hold of the holy sites and reform the religion myself, so I was stuck with gavelkind for 300+ years which meant that I had to imprison+kill a lot of babies. In my universe, Widukind won his saxon rebellion and made a pretty nice feudal norse kingdom. I took over the British isles and northern France before I got bored.

In CK2+ the Zunbils managed to take most of Persia from a dying Abbasid in one of my games. Meanwhile when I try to play as them I get instantly facewreckt.

mite b fair. it's the one I've played most of. never gave the others much chance after

you enjoy playing a spreadsheet simulator because you like being successful at managing arbitrary spreadsheet variables.

you do this for the "visceral thrill?"

no, you do it because you feel smart when you do it. but you deny it. this is a "mexican intellectual"

when we elect trump you're gotta go back. we're gonna drive you even further south and build the wall at the panama canal.

>Have you ever met a Jewish person?

That is some piss poor dialogue. He would have just said "Jew" even if he had nothing against them.

Fun to play with friends, but as you pointed out it's buggy as fuck.

I just want my trade carts to function properly so that I can jew the medieval world out of their shekels.

kek i remember that mission i literaly had to draw my own fucking map to make it out of there