France.

Any other spanish speaking countries.

Mexico

Plz no bully

Sweden

is that the famous Australian Underarm bowling incident of 1981

Guatemala. Disgusting savages.

>for no describable reason

east of germany, excluding oriental east countries like china, japan and mongolia
>i hate myself

France
Spain
Belgium

All Polynesian countries.

Saudi Arabia. Turkey.

france

Germany

I don't hate anyone or anything for a reason I can't back up with an explanation of why that's also backed up by some kind of evidence, I'm not a leftist.

Most Balkan countries.

Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua & Deps Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Rep Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Congo {Democratic Rep} Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland {Republic} Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea North Korea South Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar, {Burma} Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda St Kitts & Nevis St Lucia Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome & Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad & Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe

Germany
UK
Sweden

Fuck off, you have plenty of reasons to hate us.

Yea and FUCK YOU France saved you EVERY war and beat you in EVERY war. REMOVE Napoleon remove Napoleon, he is worst frog.

even without all the reasons we hate each other, it's genetic in all true Englishman, anything below Normandy and Brittany is just crap

Canada.

And Lithuania.

Australia (highly over rated country in every aspect imaginable)
Spain (lazy faggots)
Italy (lazy faggots)
Greece (lazy faggots)

See why I hate brits?
Most of them are just closeted chavs.

But those are reasons, Hans.

explain how we're overrated, did someone on pol say you made a shit joke and that made you hate australia?

Netherlands
England
Belgium/Netherlands

Fuck Peru so god damn much

Micronesia isn't a country dumbass

>Philippines
They are non-human pieces of shit, below even Africans or Australian abos. Hating them is like hating a cockroach.

I don't really hate anyone

there are decent people in all countries desu

Probs one of those retarded backpackers that thought it'd be fun to hitchhike in summer without a car.

Not in sub-Saharan African countries. You know this to be true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federated_States_of_Micronesia

>This triggers the frog

You can hate countries without hating every single person in them, Straya

What does australia has to offer what new zealand can't do better?

>inb4 kill you with deadly animals

true

Burger, teach me to hate for no reason? I do not understand how this is possible.

upvoted, this

This

Australia has better sheep rape prevention policies.

India

Phillipines, fuck that place. I spent a month shoveling soy from a ship in Subic bay. Never again.

mfw the meme that au and nz are seperate countries has gone for too long....new zealand is a fkn state, we legit have the same flag

Finland

I take back what I said then man,
Anyways they probably practice that Samoan voodoo cat sacrifice bullshit so I'll agree with you

>mfw people actually mention my country

heres mine
-estonia
-lithuania
-latvia

>poland in charge of saying countries only once

fpbp
upboat

Iraq
Liberia
Mali

The only based European country left?

>mfw only 1 croatia so far and it was in a shitpost
>inb4 angry srb comes out of the shadow to say "Croatia"

Wow someone noticed my country in pol that happens like...once a month.

France, I wish we were border brothers so you could shit your little pantaloons and keep crying about how you're fucking up and yet Napoleon almost took over Europe at one point.

It's like WE FUCKING GET IT you stormed the Bastille dude but that was like against your own country faggots.

Btw you fags got us into Nam by retreating out of it.

canada?
no wait where is your leaf?

I don't get the webm.

The fuck is going on

>Btw you fags got us into Nam by retreating out of it.

lmao cucked

How can anybody hate something that's irrelevant?

But I love you senpai

>implying Serbs and Croats don't secretly love each other
I'm Serb diaspora and I get along fine with the Croats here

I dislike everyone in the south for some reason. Anything below Poland is too south and too melanin enriched.

Nobody knows you exist, worst Yugo.

Yes it is retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federated_States_of_Micronesia

End of a match, Aussies threw the ball like that to prevent NZ from being able to score as high as they needed.

rest of your country seems to disagree

I can't think of one country I don't hate that I don't have a reason for.

Was tempted to say Jamaica, but then I realized I hate because every stoner says
>"Legalize weed, look at Jamaica, they're not in any wars."
>92 on Global Peace Index
>Behind Swaziland, Ghana, Liberia,Tunisia and Bolivia

Fucking hate stoners.

If it's within the rules, I fail the see what the fuss is all about.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Romania and Denmark.
Fuck them.

>mfw so irrelevant even muslims dont want to stay
>mfw germoney comes and floods our market with 1 billion euros every summer
feels good being irrelevant you know?

Well, apparently there was a rule about to be implemented about exactly that sort of situation, except they hadn't gotten around to it yet.

You lot are actually making me feel kinda bad.

This

Incident that nearly caused war to break out in the south pacific.