Hopelessness

Anyone else feel like the world is truly going to shit now?
I mean the world has been slowly creeping down hill but not it seems to be rolling at full speed and no one cares.
Europe is plagued by foreigners who not only refuse to assimilate but flat out kill their host in certain occasions. Their leaders turn a blind eye and tell their people to follow suit and pretend everything is ok.
We have blatant corruption in our government with a trail of evidence that keeps getting bigger with each passing day.
But nobody cares, the media ignores it and sensationalizes some other irrelevant shit and the masses goes with that narrative.
I'm a spic and my family, with the exception of my little sister, follows whatever DEMs tell them and think HRC is godsend and the best possible thing that could happen to this country. They aren't alone, all around me, at my fucking college campus kids willfully or ignorantly disregard the corruption and follow whatever the media spews out. I have CL and YAL clubs on campus, with a pretty big group of students but we're outnumbered 10 to 1 by the zombies that parrot shit.
How the fuck do you guys deal with this shit? I used to get angry and debate people but it seems to fall on deaf ears and I've become numb, I legitimately want the world to burn, I can't conceive of this shit getting fixed any other way.
If HRC wins in Nov and some crazy proof of corruption came out showing she stole the election, I feel like no one would give a damn and they'd accept her as president.
What the fuck is happening and how the fuck do you fucking poltards deal with this shit?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6JfX7HxZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who else right wing death squad?

>2017, out on patrol with my neighbors and wife
>come across citizens not from the neighborhood
>challenge their business in the area
>they chimp out, get aggressive
>ask them again what purpose they have
>one of them pulls a handgun
>mothafuggen cracka racist white bi-
>a hollow point round silences him, fired by a 14 year old new recruit

I can't wait until President Trump let's us off the leash famalam

It's always been shit, it's always been violent. Empires rise and fall. Look at things in a historical context and you'll release there's times more shitty than now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

Typos out the ass and nigger tiered grammar
Apologies in advance, I'm tired and typing on a phone sucks.
I'm laying here unable to fall asleep because of how much this is fucking with my head.
Listening to some Hank, trying to remember my ex to feel bad about that instead of this.

Not drinking helps, alcohol is a depressive.

Also, it will pass. It might take years but eventually you will emerge on the other side free and empowered. The truth will set you free.

whats with this pasta its not even tasty

Someone should bomb our greatest ally
The merchant will end it all with full on Samson option retaliation
I stopped drinking a while back, now I have one or two beers, just social drinking.
I was pretty "free" before and felt that something could be done but Holy shit leftist today are on a completely different level, literal zombies that don't think and just follow the media's narrative

If you are not prepared for the coming street battles then you need to get in gear. When Donald J. Trump becomes President of the United States the radical Left is going to go apeshit.

They are going to throw such a tantrum that the USA will become socially unmanageable. Blocked roads, attacks on police, power outages, shootings, looting, riots.

We are months away from the funnest year we will ever have. And we, the ones who support law and order, will be forced to respond.

Right wing death squads. It's going to be great.

Not sure if you have been reading the emails from that recent leak but this whole world really is controlled by a small group of people. Not sure what they might do next. I thought tin foil hat ppl were crazy, i guess not.

Be secure in the knowledge that we are winning and they are not.

The cancerous Left is cannabalizing itself right now. Trump will win and we will be let off the leash.

Make sure you are registered to vote, chill and enjoy the theatrics until November. And prepare for the battle to Make America Great Again.

That's what set me off
Maybe I'm just disconnected from people right now because classes haven't started back up and I don't watch tv but it seems like no one gives a fuck.
The only people on the left pitching a fit are burnouts and they're pretty irrelevant and will get back on Hills tits when it blows over in a month and Taylor Swift or Kanye gets in another scandal

Also, Hank III is pretty great as well.

PFF

It's not hopeless but there's a massive happening definitely on the way

It seems every nation is gearing for something big on the horizon. Japan with their constitution changes, Turkey with the fake coup and sudden emergency powers, brexit, austria nearly electing a nazi, American media trying to instigate a race war, Putin telling the US to Fuck off, China saying we are now ready for world war, trump possibly winning, Philippine president being a bloody legend, China and Philippines beefing, australia still getting shit internet, terrorist attacks in western countries almost daily.

Just in the past few months a lot has happened.

I come on here and yeah it feels like we're winning but let's be honest we're an echo chamber.
I'm not saying that's bad because for the most part that echo shit is on point and we're not regurgitating bullshit to each other like reddit or fucking tumblr.
Is the shit mentioned on pol actually being mentioned in the real world and is it having a profound impact on the masses?

>austria nearly electing a nazi
The election is being rerun October 2 because of the voting issues, and he's polling ahead atm

I like a lot of his shit but don't like it when he gets all punk in his shit, his country songs are fucking gold though.
Also any covers he does of his grandpa sound great.
I'll take your word for it m8.
I know I'm not respected around here but you faggots have my sword, just let me see the left burn before I go.
At this point I just want to see them all go down.

Even better.

Nationalism is on the rise world wide.

LOL, FAGGOTS ARE SO DELUSIONAL. HILLARY WILL BTFO TRUMP COME NOV 8TH. AND YOU WONT DO SHIT ABOUT IT.
>M-M-MUH RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
>MUH CIVIL WAR
YOU PUSSIES WONT DO SHIT, ONLY THING MIGHT HAPPEN WOULD BE OREGON STANDOFF TIER AND YOU NUT CASES GOT BTFO THERE TOO.
LOL I CANT WAIT FOR NOV TO COME..... THE TEARS ON THIS BOARD WILL BE G L O R I O U S!!!!!!!!!!

>australia still getting shit internet

Toppest kek

Wow. Are all lefty murricans as touched as this cunt?

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD KKK LONE WOLF NAZI TERRORISTS ARE GOING TO RUIN YOU SNOWFLAKES

HOUSE TO HOUSE BLOCK TO BLOCK DOOR TO DOOR WE WILL PURGE THIS LAND OF MUDRACES AND DEGENERACY

1488 GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE OKAY DON'T BE IN AMERICA IN 2017

Day of the rope best day of my L I F E

Not touched in the slightest. Just pointing out to the Nazis, racists, and hate-filled bigots on this board that their man Drumpf will not be president. There is no way the American people will let the next Hitler come out of our country.
White supremacy and conservashit values are a thing of the past, get over it!

You're not even trying dude, what do you achieve by shit posting?
This is low quality bait.
If you're going to shit my thread up, provide the people biting some nutritious bait.

2016 truly has been a year of fucking happenings, and we still have like 5 months to go. 2015 was lame as shit.

You naive nigger loving white hating hippie cucks are so gay and feminine we don't even worry about you. The democratic panic is dying. You faggots and women lost. Move on. Bernie was tour only moral high ground pussies.

And he got cucked by an incompetent snake.

Your only option now is to join us to regulate us. Take my nazi hand and help me make America great again.

Things are going to shit.

The EU will probably begin to fall apart within the next few years, I'm willing to wager that some of the more distressed nations like Greece will have full-blown revolution/civil war on their hands.

America will probably have Civil War within a year if Trump is cheated out of the election or assassinated. Millions will die and it will be a war waged with brutality that equals the savagery of the world wars. Unfortunately, it's also gonna be the only way to break the endless cycle of corruption that has left America in a decrepit state.

We'll all probably be shitposting sitting in mud-filled trenches on Google Glass by 2020.

>Millions will die and it will be a war waged with brutality that equals the savagery of the world wars.

Oh god my cock is rock hard MAGA

They're all preparing for the end of the 4th world.

2015 sucked indeed. 2016 is gonna give us more than we bargained for. Veil's thinning.

After November when we memed a President into reality it is no-man's land.

Do we even know of one solid thing he is going to do when he wins? Are we...

Are we really going to build a giant wall or was that a meme?

Just the fact you believe only racists and max is and bigots will vote for trump shows how truly brainwashed you are.

Seriously have you ever had a single independent thought in your life? Get your news from multiple sources and research candidates for yourself instead of relying on John Oliver to tell you want to think.

Just calm your tits mate and acknowledge there are many reasons for why someone would prefer a candidate instead of the most sensationalist.

Let me let you in on something dude.
Whites are not enough of the population to help Drumpf at this point.
Hispanics, Blacks, Women, and the young will absolutely btfo you in Nov. Middle age white men are about the only voting block supporting that bastard, you're going to be sobbing hysterically in Nov.
Conservative politics is over, the demographics arent with you, it'll be dead and in the ash heap of history in 20 years. It's over, liberal politics of tolerance and caring for other human beings has won out.
#MADAM PRESIDENT

lol trolled

also, nice 88 Heil Hitler

And just a head's up, if any of you guys sense something "undeniable", that's the moment shit's going down.

CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, AND NPR.
Those are the sources I use because they're all unbiased and fair in their coverage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6JfX7HxZ4

Brainwash Media: Killing imagination and spirit, and controlling your life since the invention of the Television!

>australia still getting shit internet

Oh poor little cuckling, I'm so sorry. The Democratic party is over. It turned into a pumpkin.

Not only does the Left now hate Hillary (rightly so), but they won't turn out to vote for her. She was too filthy for them to stomach.

Not to mention little leftist cocksucker, the DNC picked A FUCKING WHITE MALE as their VP pick.

A fucking white male. That was the BEST candidate for the job out of the entire DNC.

How pathetic for the party that has spent a decade bashing us.

Go blow a nigger while your childless live-in sexual partner watches.

>Hispanics, Blacks, Women, and the young will absolutely btfo you in Nov. Middle age white men are about the only voting block supporting that bastard,

THATS WHY WE NEED CIVIL WAR, RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS, AND GENOCIDE!!!!!!!!!!

The founding fathers never intended these shits to be voting.

What happened in your life that you are so full of hate?
Seriously, I feel sorry for you.

It's okay, Trump will win.

What happened in yours that you will blindly accept any sort of human behavior?

alot of stuff that happens here. sites like lePlebbit pick up, add their own fedora flavour and they make it a thing. i wouldn't underestimate the impact Sup Forums has

There's only one way out now....

The world is legitimately beginning to feel like 1984.
>Constant proxy wars in the ME
>Asia full of brutal communist governments like China and North Korea
>The West has been overtaken by Social Justice and it controls every aspect of our lives
>Expressing your opinion online can literally ruin your life if you're not part of the hivemind. You can lose your job, friends, and even family, and now you can be arrested for it in Germany
>The Government and Economic bias towards well established people and corporations, along with crippling student debt when going to university makes a successful life extremely difficult and is based on luck more than merit
>There's a very real possibility the US election is rigged in favour of Clinton, who has already been exposed as a criminal
>The EU is actively attempting to destroy the UK for making the right choice
>propaganda forcing Islam, diversity, transgender, and white guilt down our throats is regurgitated by Celebrities and the Entertainment industry as a whole
>Islamic terrorism becoming a regular occurence, and people refuse to take action or even recognize the problem
>Any civilian uprising against a first world government would be crushed by overwhelming force
>nuclear weapons makes a world-changing event like WW3 impossible, and if it did we would all die
>all the while earth is on the brink of an extinction event in the form of climate change
>Sup Forums, the only place I can get away from, is full of shills and shitposters
>the mainstream media blames everything wrong with the world on white male right-wingers

It's amazing I haven't killed myself yet. The World is so thoroughly fucked up it really feels like there's no hope for the future.

This shit is a knife mine. It completely exposes their inner workings.

Fuck man, I cannot fathom what the Republican emails are like.

Pretty soon that's gonna change. We're gonna live Beserk post-eclipse.

We are watching the world burn when most of the world is watching television famalam.

Btw I'm keeping that synopsis of current year. That is gold

So op, if you're still lurking about, what is your solution to all this?

Embrace the end. We'll meme a new world in its place. A better world.