Delet this

delet this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0thpEyEwi80&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EVERYBODY

This is like when people said Naruto was going to end up with Hinata on Sup Forums and other people kept telling them they were idiots.

Well?

Samurai Jack reduced to the lowest common denominator cartoon, based genndy saving western animation

>Samurai weebshit

JUST

based tarjewski giving me fap material. fuck art, fuck merit, MUH DIK

This episode was hard to watch. If I wanted this kind of cringe I'd watch a shitty anime.

>Ah, something poked me!

>Ashi, you are naked!

What's upsetting is that the art style, animation and music are still on point. The talent is there, just not the intention...

triggered

>You're naked!

GENNDY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

THE FIRST FOUR EPISODES WERE GREAT

GIVE IT BACK

MAKE THEM GIVE IT BACK

I stopped watching this show.

At least I have Better Call Saul.

Objective S5 episode rankings:

2>1>3>4>5>7>power gap>8

If you hate this so much it ruins the show for you , it means you are literally a virgin NEET and probably an MRA

or you are a Tumblr user who hates straight people

because those are the two groups upset over this

Wow you sure know a lot about tumblr.

Maybe you should go back and stay go

DAUGHTERFAGS

HAVE

BEEN

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

GET FUCKED YOU LOSER UNMARRIED VIRGINS.

Genndy took the whole "old dude team up with young girl who he sees as a daughter figure" meme that's been infesting the media lately and turned it on its head. This episode was great, if you don't like it you're a faggot.

its ok user

Soon sexbots will be real and you will be able to pretend like you can ever get laid

The first 3 new episodes were so great. wtf happened?

this

Stop posting and just go back.

Patting yourself on the back is poor form, user.

post yfw Samurai Jack fucked its only chance at redeeming itself from cancelled-series limbo

Not that user, but he is right. Holding out that it somehow ruins the show for you is outting yourself that you can't relate and secretly wish to. Try saying yes when your friends want to do exciting/new/fun shit instead of spreading cancer on an anime image board website

You know they intend to end the show with this mini series right?

>this episode was great
No it wasn't, just like the last 4 or so episodes.

yes but now it'll go down as a once-great series that jumped the shark

you're a vocal minority that thinks that.

at least the next episode has the time portal guardian

>in a strange and bizarre world where evil and hate reign, a girl programmed from birth to hate men (or at least Jack) by a woman consumed by darkness breaks her brainwashing and realizes her love for man after interacting with one firsthand

The whole season has been one big allegory for the failures of modern feminism and social justice while not succumbing to the pitfalls of neo-reactionaryism. Although this episode was purely filler and pretty corny at times it was still enjoyable!

> I watch 4+ episodes of a show I hate

>vocal minority on Sup Forums
I'm shocked.

Not even the same user.

It's okay to have more than one person disagree with you.

>Samurai Jack ran for 4 years when you were a kid
>It was then off the air for almost 15 years, allowing you to go through your teen years and into early adulthood
>It's been back on the air for 2 months now
>Only now has Jack had his first ever romantic encounter
>Despite this, he still managed to have his first romantic encounter before you
So, what's your excuse?

you mean discount morpheus? Great!

See

>tfw i will never have a qt gf

delete your thread op

I find it hard to believe Jack's been in the future world for 50 years and is still beta around women. At some point he must have had some kind of sexual encounter. He's a world famous rebel samurai.

how do i do that

And one finally ended up on the show

What's your excuse??

>Jack, a 70+ yr old virgin asian man with no social skills managed to get a gf before you

The episode would've been fine with me if it literally wasn't the third to last episode. Most of this shit was filler. This season really needed to be 13 episodes like the old seasons.

Unless the last episode is going to be a hour long special, we're looking at a really rushed ending.

It is spelt, "delete", newfag.

This. Jack hasnt done shit since he got his sword back

I'm glad this probably means Ashi will get a new outfit.

>Samurai Jack has had a more fun and exciting life than you can ever dream of having

tfw no gf

He got his sword back at the very end of the last episode before this one. We've had one episode with his sword back

Rather than immediately charge towards the finish line, we got a final "classic" style episode of Samurai Jack

My only gripe is that he lost the beard - the premonition showed him in the future with beard and sword!

Did Ashi get JACKED?

uh how is her skin not covered in 3rd degree burns from this

Even Samurai Jack, the biggest virgin on earth has a waifu.

What's your excuse?

>on earth
I always thought he traveled around the galaxy which makes it even worse

his life is pretty dangerous tho, aku is the embodiment of evil etc.

>Jack kills a girls sisters and brainwashes her into being his bodyguard and fucktoy
>fat virgin /neets/ whining that Jack is a loser lonely fucking beta like them

Let me guess, THIS is the thing that ruins the immersion for you? In a CARTOON about an ageless Samurai thrown into the future to fight against an evil shapeshifter who rules a world overran with mutants, aliens, and robotic killing machines?

Wow. You poor thing!

Isn't Jack immortal? What's going to happen when he beats Aku but finds out he has to live out his entire life in the future world and everyone he knows and loves ages and dies without him again?

>this ruins the show
>not even aware this is the last production in the series

Real fans enjoy it. Anime nerds don't. The end.

never watched the cartoon

why are people freaking out over this scene?

>I always thought that me and Jack were like kindred spirits and that, in another life, I could be just like him
>But seeing that he's a FUCKING NORMIE WTF?! REEE

Not just that, the sjw band also hate this episode because Jack is taking advantage of a mentally damaged basically child.

So congrats, Sup Forums and Tumblr have found yet another thing to agree on. Glad I'm from reddit, where the normal people are.

Wel done Jack, well done.....HOWEVER

>This show is shit because Jack gets to have a girlfriend instead of being a wandering edgy faggot sword slashing dateless loser.

The only thing this show is missing that it can't get back is Aku. The VA changing definitely affected what they think they can do with the character.

Scaramouch is awesome though and I wish there was more of him.

>Real fans enjoy it. Anime nerds don't. The end.
These. Threads like this make it really obvious who grew up watching the show, and who just tacked on when they found out it was getting an "adult" reboot

theres no way this ends happily, one of them gets AKU'D

He's had his sword back at the end of last ep. The same people bitching about filler don't even watch the fucking show.

Nah she totally is going to get that jack dick and pump out a bunch of jrs. I think what's going to suck is that Jack isn't going to be able to go back in time. Right now the only thing he has left to do is kill Aku and rebuild the world.

>going on dates makes you cooler than saving the entire world from evil
Only a literal 13 year old emo faglord who had never worked a day in his life not spent more the 24 hours in the vicinity of a woman who isn't his mom would think something so utterly ridiculous. Thanks for the laugh.

Jack sure likes them young

is he /our guy/ ?

If back running around naked or as a chicken for a full episode wasn't enough to consider it over the shark, this plot line certainly isn't enough to push it over the top.

No one ever said that you nigger dick loving fucking retard. Go ahead and put your cape and hammer back in the closet Thor.

I'm happy for jack, he's been wandering the distopian Aku infested world for so long alone, to the point that jack was a broken man at the beginning of the season, technically the only other woman he trusted and traveled with was Ikra and look how that turned out.

does ashi even know what sex is? has she ever even heard of it before?

No, she doesn't know what sex is.
This video explain what Ashi is
youtube.com/watch?v=0thpEyEwi80&feature=youtu.be

Does Jack even know what sex is?
They'll explore their bodies (off screen) and the series will end with Ashii pregnant (either she'll come back to the past with Jack, or Jack will stay in the future with her)(second option looks more likely at this point)

Why would jack not know what sex is?

Even if he was a sheltered noble who didn't know about sex (many such cases in history) he has been out in the world for a long time.

Ashi was in a cult all her life and has only been outside briefly, and not sticking to city life outside of Jack.

Now that Ashii and Jack fug, there are only two ways this series ends

>Ashii dies in a final battle with Aku
>Jack succeeds in going back in time, defeats Aku, and erases Ashii from existence

hey, chicken jack episode is awesome. My main problem with the last few episodes has been the lack of good action scenes. Really hope the final two episodes make up for it

Show is still great. He has gone 4 seasons without a love interest. Let him have his goddamn waifu.

This whole talk about how the first few episodes were "dark" and "mature" is embarrassing. Life is not awful or happy, its both. This is reflected by the show very well.

>tfw he got a gf before you after being 10 years off air

>making out with the guy that butchered your sisters and dropped you to your death
truly, women have no shame

he's a prince from around the 15th century who was unwed and spent his teen years combat training
who would tell him "by the way, if a girl likes you, you put your dick in her vag"?