TAKEN MY RATINGS
TAKEN MY CROWD
TAKEN MY JON
TAKEN MY SHOW
LEFT ME WITH LIFE IN HELL!!!!

XORGL

OK this one got me.

le dick man

so you're implying colbert is gonna start posting here because we impersonate him?

Kek

I dont know what's more embarrassing: Liberals treating one night of good ratings the same way they treated that one guy getting punched that one time, or all the T_D Blumpf supporters who faithfully took all the bait articles

It's almost as if we live in the internet age where every bottom rung fucking moron from all walks of life have finally got internet access.

no blumf supporters are actually mad

8/10, OP.

How many cocks has Colbert taken up his ass?

im seeing metallica in philly this friday. anyone want to tell me what to expect?

Colbert has been #1 in ratings most of the year.

did the fcc grab him by the cock holster?

oh boy another blumpf thread wahey yippee my favorite

how the fuck do you retards find this funny?

Heh yeah seriously guys what are you-

SLMPF

VRIL

>muh ratings mean Im right!

Pretty good

only in the niche of late night comedy you fucking simpleton

The only niche that matters.

If Crowbar or some other conservative pundit would be no 1 in ratings you would not shut the fuck up about it.

hellooooo reddit!

not even close to true

wtf i love furries now!

Change "reddit" to "actual discussion" and you'd have something

top kek

>implying I would give a fuck.

every time

wew lad

She was always /ourgirl/

yes

HOLD MY HEAD AS I WISH FOR DEATH

OH PLEASE DRUMPF MAKE TWEETS

>#1 in ratings
>on CBS
>the channel old people leave playing in the background

>he doesn't realize that reddit gets triggered by these threads

It's how we spot you guys

Yet David Letterperson never got to number one, not even on reruns.

Then he must be even worse than 2 broke girls or that Kevin James show

Amazing sound, feigned likeability from the band, and a somewhat endearingly sloppy attempt to make it seem like the band has other aspirations than getting stupidly rich.

I saw them 8 years ago, one of the best moments in my life.

Honestly I prefer the cuckposting format where the audience reacts in absurd ways.

>posting sam hyde
>How do you find this funny

His ratings are still shit, they're just completely in the gutter like they were two years ago. He's still averaging like half the viewers that Conan was getting when they cancelled him.

As a man who thoroughly enjoys Metallica, I approve of this post.

*not completely in the gutter

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this meme? I didn't even know Colbert was on TV until this sort of thing started being spammed.

He was a legend have some respect jesus christ.

EEEAAAAAHHHHHHH

Borf supporters btfo!!

Love this meme

literally just got back from a month long camping trip, no access to internet

why is Sup Forums posting this colbert? what did he say about trump now? is this meme kino or reddit?

THE MANESTWEEM METEOR

G̶̱̝͔̗͗ͫ́̊̇̍̌͋ͦ͘͜͠ͅL̴̘͙̭̱̦̫͈̰̑͌̌ͫ͊̽̎́̌͑ͣͣ́̕͟U̡̝̻̞̫̱̗͔͇͉̎ͦ̄̾ͯ͒͆͌͑̓̿ͨͮ̎ͯͭ̓̾̐ͅR̴̸̡̥̙̦̭͚̻̞͕̝̎͑̍͐̂͛P̵̭̙͎̠̘̗͚͎͉̱̌ͮ̈̒ͩ̓̿̽̃̉̓̾ͬ̌͒͊̇́̕͢ ̴̶̰̣̳̤̗̳͈̹̜ͯ̒̃͗ͦ̉ͤ̑͆͘͜Ģ̶͇̜̮̀ͧ̂͒͐̆̇̐̈̓ͤ̏̚ͅL̶̤̱̙͎͚̙̮͎̰̖̥̬̰͎̤̭͑̇͌͆͒̑ͬ̄̎́́͟A̛͙̻͉͇̦̥͕̘̗̿ͦͫͬ̓̓ͩ̔̂̈́͗̇ͬͧ͒͘R̶̡̹̤̹̼̃͛̆̓͌ͫ̽̊̏̃̽̿ͦͧ̐͋͋ͣ͟P̢̘͕͇̼̤̗͉̰̬̘͎̻̰̻͒́͒ͯͪ̋̐́ͯͫ̍̊̽̎͝ͅ ̷̹̖̟̟̻̘̤͈̤̖̫̬͕͙̩͛̑ͤ́͜G̗̖̠̙͙̦͓̳̟ͭ̍͗ͮͮͬ̆̈ͮ̀̚͢͟R̸̢̝̜̠͈͙̳̼͐̓̐͒ͬͤ̀̚͢E̗̬͙͙̙̼̼̖̤͚ͣ͋̋̇̍̐ͪͦͤͪ̂͡͠͠Ę̤̺͉͔̖̭̮͓̝͉̹̭̞̍̽̐ͦ̇̐̈̉̏̓͝ͅB̷̶͕̫͙̥ͪͧ̆ͨ͐͛́́͠ͅͅL͓͔̳̙͖͎͍̣̤̮̗̻̗̃͊͊͐̽̐ͭͣͨ̆̾̒̏ͮ́̂͛̆̌͠Ę̛̬̰̖̟̳̟͉̪̙̺͓͉̪͕͖̹̎́ͦͨ͋̌̐ͤ͒ͫͣ͒ͫ͗̎ ̡̦͉̦̞̳̮͙͂̂̔̇̆͌̈͌̒ͤͬͫ̈͘͡D̵̢̠̤̟̼͓̯͍̱͕̗͓͖̦̯̤̹̱̠̔́ͧͯ͌̿ͬͬ͆ͨ́͢ͅR̳̙̗̬̱̣̗͍̃̄̽ͬ͊̋͆̿ͫͪ̈́̎͋̏̀O̷̢̻͕͍̼͙ͤ̎͐ͨ̋ͯ͋ͪͮ̄ͪ̐̾M̻̥̱̜̻̀̿̃̆́P̢̨͔͚͍̬͇̥̘̮͇̮̗̥̾̒͊̊̓̀͢L̡̠̘͉̠̗ͬͣͦ̚͡E̸̸̛̤̥̬̮͎͔̭̽͆̃̔̈̑ͧ̍́̑̔̏̓͊̈ͅ ̧̨̦̮͙̳̠͎̦͓̗͑͌̊̽́̀͢G̶̟̳͍̬͇̙͛ͦ̋ͪ̈̒ͤͮ͒̃ͦͫ̔ͧ̔̄ͨ́L̵̸̢͉̻̻̠̭̬͔̥͔̰̱̮͈͙ͤ͐͌A̺̻͉̫̥̜̤͊ͩ̿̋ͦ̓ͨͮ̂̐̎̀́͘͜A̴͍̻͉͓͛̿ͦ͋͑̈͞A̵̛̳̜̩̘͎̘̗͍̽̓̈͢͞Ä̢͓̮̩͇͍̮̙̙̺͉̙͋̊ͤ͌Ą̸̗͈̰̹͕͎̖ͬͮ̽͛ͪ̒̄̐͠Ä̛̝̩͇͖̹͖̣̺̝̇̌ͭ̉̔͂͋̓Ą̮͇̤̙̱̥͍͍̠͉ͧͯ̿ͫ͑̌̓̈ͫ̂̍ͦ̾̿̊̃͌͘͘͡͠A̶̷̴̧̖̳͍͙̣͕̫̜͉ͦ̎͗ͦ͑͆͒ͤA̵̧̱͙̳͖͍̼̝͐ͬ͑̓͂̿͝A̴̢͖͔̯ͮ̃͑͛͐̏̈́͘̕͞A̭̣̖͖͇̖̻̳͈̣̻͓͚̗ͮͤ̓̈̿͋̈̄͐̾̓͊̋̐̈̔ͩ͟Ḩ̵̛̪͈͍̬̳̤͚͕̙̝̩͇̪̮̆̏̐ͯ̆ͤ̉͂͐͊ͤ̂ͣ̔̀͢P̵̷͈̘̼̬̱̭̓̀͛̾̈͛̐ͣ̉͒̐͝ ̡̜͚̥̫̗̠͔̟̠̃ͯ̈́ͮͦ̾̓̐̀́͢ͅG̺̖̫̺̭̫̤͉̰̖͇̦̼̔̐͂ͤ̒͋̈̄̍̍ͧ̏̎ͮ̎͘͠͠Ľ̴̨̧̗̩̩̞͉̺̤̻̗̭͕̹͍͈͖̼̎̓̽ͤ͑̋̆̒̑̃̂͛̆̄͑̕̕A̢̼̙̺̙̞̍̑̍̀ͦ̃̌̂ͦ̄̐̔ͫ̾̚̕͟͞A̴̧̛͓̪͚̫̺͚͇͓̱͒ͮ̈́ͮ́͒ͮ́͌͛ͪ̚Ą̷̵̜̖̪̗̝̩̗̹̫͖̺̍ͦ́̍̔̊͐ͮ̆͞A̴̸̼̟͈͕̼̱̹̝ͯͭ̐̆̚̕ͅȦ͕̰͙̩̝ͣͤ́̿ͫ́͐͛̑ͨ̾̚͝A̛̠͖̭̣͕̙͎̤̰͎͙̣͓̝̱̳̦̫͒ͣ͛ͦ͒̂̎̍̄̂ͪͬ̑ͭ̾͑ͮ̈́Â͉̱͚̙̺̖͔͖̟̭̳ͬ̾̓̇ͨͩ͋̒͐̾͛̋̽̄̂̋͘A̴̧̪̰̥͈̰͔̯̣̖͈͖̟̩͕̙̜͍͑̑̑̉̂̍̋ͧ͆ͨ͂̒͒͘A̷̡̢̜̠͉̙̤̯̝͚̣͚̝̹ͧ͛ͬ̚Ă̶̖̗̟̦̯̩̼̼͓̻̫̓ͤͣͮ͑̂ͧͧ͘͟A̧̯͓̬̝̱͇̠̼͈͓͔̩͂̉̏͘̕͜͠ͅÅ̷͔̟̟̪̎ͭ̽̐A̧̛̙̥͓̞͖͓̘̗̪̮̘̹̮̟̺̝̔͊̃ͧ̇̆ͧͮ͡ͅA͔̣̫̱̥̜̖̍̏͑ͦ̊̽ͯͧ͆ͬ̊͊͘A̷̸̡̜̗̰̱̱̹̤ͫ̈́ͨA̴̘̩̬̞̫̗̘͍̣̞̗̎͂ͯͦ͋ͭ̀͜͞͠Ḧ̡̖̫̠̺̼̫̜̞͕̜̞̞̰͓͉̩̥́ͯ̑̇̒͛ͪ̍͛̄ͭ́͡͝P̷̗̦͍̜̻͎͈͍̬͚̭̼͍͋̌̆ͨ̉͂̍́͢͝

it's mainly the elderly that watch his show. Fallon is still ahead in the 18-49 demo, just like he's been since day 1.

Colbert posting started off as long greentexts poking fun at Colbert's reliance on Trump material and his audience always eating it up. After the recent controversy where he called Trump's mouth Putin's cockholster these posts have started being about colbert getting ever more enraged at Trump (or any of the variations of Drumpf that have been spouted) while the images themselves have devolved in a manner very similar to all the Paul Blart Mall Cop poster shoops that got made a while back

OINK?

OINK?

Why not just decide if you like it or not for yourself?

ACK ACK! DIE DONBGOLD BLUMP!

he just keeps going

can he ever be stopped?

how long until drumpf is impeached

DYAAAAAAAAAAUHGGHGHGH DRUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPP

DRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPP

How will hreckft supporters ever recover?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>are you feeling good tonight, philadelphia?
>I SAID ARE YOU FEELING GOOD TONIGHT?!?
>UUU YEAHH?
>UUYEAH???
>master of puppets starts playing, fireworks
>james' voice cracking as he struggles to sing
>kirk botches up the solo
>lars sticking his tongue out the whole show
>robert doing the spins

Stephen Colbert is a clown, but reddit thinks of him as an authority on politics

FUCK YOU NIGGER DRUMPF GAY SEX FAGGOT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGUGHGHGHGHG

Kek

Anyone got more PJW ones?

quantum kek

Rare good one OP, be proud of yourself

I voted for Trump and everything, but you realize Colbert being investigated by the FCC for making a gay joke only makes him look he's being oppressed and gives him credibility, right?

I miss Ron Paul republicans, these trumpets are pretty bad

gonna be a good 4 years to laugh at them though, and their thin skin only improves the flavor

So the FCC won't let me be
Or let me be me, so let me see
They try to shut me down on NBC
But it feels so empty without me

>he's being oppressed
Under laws he supports for offending a group he believes should have such "protections" against criticism.

>gives him credibility
Proves him to be full of shit.

>these mental gymnastics

RAINING FIIIIINNNNEEESSSSSS
FROM A LACERATED BLLLUUUMMMPGFF

FEEELING ITS HORROR
NOW I SHALLL REIGN IN DRRRRRUUJPPFFFF

Trumpets won, that's why you hate us so much :^)

I thought nothing was coming out of the FCC thing? It was just standard investigation in response to complaints that goes nowhere.

Did something new come up?

What is this from? I've never seen him upset

>78 / 21 / 53 / 4
Really makes you samefag

gb2r

you're dumb

REEEEEEEE
you werent suppose to know

I kek'd, good job

>snowflakes are absolutely buttdevestated that's a talking show personality made fun of Frumpy Dump
I'm fucking dying.

>Trump endorses Le Pen
>Le Pen gets CRUSHED
Good day

Is Colbert /ourguy/?

When did he endorse her?

lmao. u fucking pretentious faggot, give me a break.

Overpriced tickets

A spic bass player

A rich Jew drummer hiring tons of lawyers for downloading his songs

Reddit still doesn't get the joke

News flash not a single trump supporter is "triggered"

ive also pirated everything from them. ive been a fan since like 2010. will they have a bouncer at the door asking for the recipts to prove i didnt pirate anything?

Euro cucks just hate Americans the anti Trump blowback will exist for a little while until Europe gets its next big terror attack then the rightward March will continue

Holy shit go back. We all know where you're from, guy.

Ironic, coming from someone that supports reddit: the president

Obongo?

(you)

What the duck island blongalf, tbqh?