>5: Swedes
>4: Roaches
>3: Canada
>2: Australia
>1: Romania

>India not on that list
>they have an anus on their flag

Swedens flag is cool

I meant posters. Sweden's flag is cool, but it's always the best part of the post

AlsoNew Zealand should be 1.5 on the list. their flag is pretty much the same as ours except Australia is always a bit better than the Kiwis

>This thread is quiet because nobody disagrees

Romania is deff the most shittiest

What's the matter, you couldn't handle Aussie banter, clapper?

>5:USA
>4: Canada
>3: Romania
>2:Turkey
>1: India

>Implying Aussie bantz is good
gr8 b8 m8

Australia should be on the list

my nation, with all the kickass flags from all the states like venice, it had to choose this bland tricolored shit

When's Vèneta going to secede?

Are you going to gas all those fuckers in the Favellas before the Olympics? I would
Is Venice going to secede? I hope so. You Italians are at your best when you are divided

Never, they are just going to take over the rest of italy and make it a better place.

I still wonder why the germans are not triggered by the sardinian flag since it has a beheaded nigger in it

I don't give a fuck, I'm already moving out of this shithole by the end of the year.

I read that 89% of Venetians want to secede.

5. A Fucking Leaf, frog shitposters really ruin things for us
4. Argentina
3. Greece (100% t*rk rapebabies, only slightly less awful than t*rks)
2. t*rkey
1. Romani-a

>I read that 89% of Venetians want to secede.
You mean like the scotts?

Scuckland loves the EU cock, though, which is the only reason they didn't fuck off.

Worst flags
>5: Belarus
>4: Lithuania
>3: Ukraine
>2: Turkey
>1: Macedonia

Best flags
>5: Norway
>4: Poland
>3: Croatia
>2: Netherlands
>1: Poland

Thanks Polebro

our bantz quality is falling with each generation, i blame the americanisation of our now super sensitive and "woke" left wing.

Just tell them to race-mix with emus, the offspring will be tougher.

If your emigrating to the US, do it now. That wall is gonna take Mongols to breach once Trump (the fuckwit) wins

What's so good about white over red? Germany has a better flag

I'm moving exactly to Venetia with my spouse, it's the only place I have citizenship. The U.S. and Europe take in refugees by the millions but won't take a handful hardworking south americans.

Any flag that isn't symmetrical is absolutely fucking disgusting.

nah our half spider hybrids worked out pretty well but the emu ones were abominations

What in the hell

Morocco. Fès-Boulemane

Pic related, fucking unbelievable

>that hexagon triforce
Ayyy I remember my first time fucking about with adobe fireworks for school IT project.

1. South Africa
2. EU
3. Canada
4. Bosnia
5. England

Each day we drift further and further from God.

Best
>USA
>Norway
>Canada
>Poland
>Sweden

Worst
>New Zealand
>Italy
>UK
>Austrailia
>Albania

Holy shit sauce ?

Worst
>UK
>USA
>New Zealand
>Australia
>Canada

5. Poland
4. Turkey
3. UK
2. Russia
1. SCATVIA

India.

Ive never met a nigger in my life

>New Zealand worst
I completely agree, if only because of that autistic spammer kike

I don't know really...
I don't like Ukrainians because most of them manage to derail every single thread by acting like total attention whores, and Albanians because... well... they act like Albanians. Balts are annoying as well... kinda like those kids who always snitched on others in school.
There are always exceptions though.

And yeah, I don't hate on Australia (nor on NZ). Their shitposts can be fun... Canada on the other hand wants into shitposting but it simply can't... however it provides enough quality and fun content that it doesn't really deserves a place in a shit tier.