Girlfriend and her friend decides to go to bar

>girlfriend and her friend decides to go to bar

>my girlfriend goes out looking cute as fuck/hot

>is hit on by a bunch of guys, one of them buys her a drink

Feels good having a hot girlfriend. Not that of you cucks would know anything about this shit lol. And yes, she declined them all and said she has a boyfriend

I guarantee i have more money than you, am more attractive, have a hotter gf, am hit one by hotter women, and am all around a better person than you are. Check and mate.
p.s: I saged too.

Hate to take slide bait, but it's amusing. Many years I had a mostly platonic lady friend (fun but not my type) did similar. If we went to a bar, whenever she needed her next drink, she'd wander off for a few minutes, find some random idiot, say hi etc and tell them to buy her a drink, then head back over to me. Cheap date you'd say

Really?

I have a hot girlfriend, guys hit on her all the time, dudes constantly message her trying to bone her, everytime she posts a photo a dedicated crowd of creeps and beta-orbiters run to compliment and hit on her some more.

It pisses me the fuck off more than anything you could ever imagine.

I know she would never cheat on me, but it also makes me paranoid because she could be drowning in dicks if she wanted to.

Regardless, anytime i see any guy hit on her/compliment her, ogle her, i go berserk. Drives me insane. Couldn't tell you how many fights i've been in due to some nigger or chad or dumb fuck ogling my girl.

How does that not piss you off?

Maybe im just one of those "insane jealous boyfriend" types..

>Be me
>Dating this gorgeous chick
>Go to party together
>Go to the bathroom
>Overhear "did you check out the girl in the white dress? She's so fucking hot. I'm in love"
>My girl was the only one dressed in white
>mfw

no, he's just a cuck. You are also a cuck for having a girl that attention-whores with betas

>inb4

I am married with kids.

LOL you need to smoke weed bro. This is code red that you need to smoke weed.

IRL nothing ever escalated..no physical contact to her by strangers etc (we've only been together since last March) so, so far its just been comments by the untermensch. I take out as a sign that I have a hot gf , I like to think about how I have one meat time I fuck her.

i guess if you consider uploading pictures of yourself as attentionwhoring, sure

in which case most women would be attentionwhores though..

i statement i can't necessarily refute

You might be married, but you don't have a cute wife if she hasn't been hit on by guys bro

To women, attention is like the crack version of (You)

Kek

Yep

My girlfriend said she hated feeling vulnerable in and outside the bar ams felt creeped out, but I brt you deep down she liked that shit

Is this r9k?

being a delusional cuck is actually redundant

I know that feel. My gf is hot as fuck. I don't really like the club scene, but she does, so now and then she goes out with her friends.

She tells me about how all these guys trying to hit on her and grind on her while she's dancing, but she always rejects them. And if anyone gives her a problem, our friend shaquan kicks their asses (he also likes clubbing, so he usually goes).

It's a pretty great setup. Feels great having a hot gf.

My wife wouldn't even spit in your face for cheap laughs, autist.

>wanting to get cheated on

yfw Shaquan's been fuggin' her this whole time

Fucking nice. I can't wait to use this confidence in bed tomorrow

Wasn't anything. She just want to a bar 4 minutes away to meet up with a nerdy friend she hasn't seen in ages. I just like how people acknowledge that I landed a good looking woman

6/10

>tfw I have an abuse fetish so in one of my dreams I imagine my gf cheating on me just so I can automatically break up with her once I found out
>she'd be begging and sobbing and admitting to being a worthless slut
>implying you wouldn't want to blow a cunt like that out of your life as any other smooth operator would
tfw canada is so cucked they can't even talk shit about borderline-cuckery without advocating cuckoldry

Dear 'Boyfriend who thinks his girlfriend doesn't cheat',

Hi. Firstly, you and your girlfriend have very different ideas of what 'cheating' is. To you, cheating would be any form of physical contact, hugging, kissing, touching various places. To her, cheating is 'Did he stick his dick in my cunt? No? Didn't cheat'.

How do I know? Because i'm the one that has three fingers jammed in your girlfriends cunt on a night out at a club. She has a drink on one hand, her best friend beside her, shes on the floor grinding on my fingers. Later, we'll go outside and she'll suck my dick, swallow a load, and still think she hasn't cheated.

Reply the this post, call me names, i don't give a fuck. But you KNOW i'm right.

Sincerely,

The guy who your girlfriend deepthroated in an alley outside the club.

>with a nerdy friend she hasn't seen in ages

Another girl, I assume?