How the fuck do we save movies?

How the fuck do we save movies?

movies don't need saving, there's nothing wrong with them, it's only hollywood that's dying

But why the fuck are movies juvenile?

Because narrative structured entertainment is largely juvenile in its very nature. It's why you read novels as a kid and textbooks and nonfiction as an adult.

Stop going to capeshit movies, it's that simple.

Pirate everything

Everytime this thread

That is the gayest sign I've ever seen and I can imagine the faggot redditors that have it in their houses.

>unless Hogwarts send me my letter like my mother
What did the sign mean by this?

What are
>Once upon a time
>The odds are ever in our favor
>misbehave
referencing?

Harry Potter is SW for chicks.

>fairy tales
>hunger games
>serenity/firefly

But what letter does his/her/their mother send them, like hogwarts?

I'd much rather enter a house that has nazi memorabilia, fur suits, and My Little Pony than one that has this.

>it a Sup Forums posts this image but can never actually explain what's wrong with it episode

Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control

t. sweet faced cuck

guaranteed replies

fuck off Pegg

kek

What's wrong with that though?

Let's make a Sup Forums version of this.
>On this board

Someone who lives their entire lives in fantasy and never grows up mentally is much easier to control than someone who lives in the now and is mature.

The "control" here is intended for stabilization of commerce. That is, you do a shitty job, you get paid next to nothing, you go into debt, you stay in debt, you give all your money to someone else. If you dislike this, you watch a movie about an uprising so that you can live vicariously through the protagonist. Once you are done watching the movie, you no longer have pent up problems with the people who lord over you. It pacifies you.

From that point, you can be controlled quite easily. You can even be told to destroy your own race and you will do it willingly.

What's wrong with that though?

I always wonder how these kids are gonna end up?

>we believe in big guys

They will probably hate both franchises.

>We watch kinos

That's just the free market. If consumers didn't wanted to be infantilized they wouldn't be. It's not the film companies' choice to infantilize consumers it's them meet the demand by consumers to be treated like children. That is what consumers want and that is what they are give. Same goes for control. Consumers want basic entertainment and if they have it they will be happy, there's no changing that, panem et circenses.