All this bitching about Washington, NYC, and Sokovia

>all this bitching about Washington, NYC, and Sokovia

Why doesn't anyone ever bring up London in Captain America: Civil War? That spaceship was huge! And there were elves, man. Elves!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/EtDwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They only care about relevant locations.

Well, all told the destruction wasn't bad. A courtyard and a dozen cars.

Someone call the burn ward.

Honestly Thor got lucky, if that frost beast had stuck around it could have wrecked most of the city while he was busy.

They were but Cap told them that's enough before they got to it.

Same reason nobody cared about London in g.i. joe

Arent you people pratically living in a Lord of the Rings kingdom with knights and lords anyway? how could you tell the foreign elves from the domestic elves?

Was Ross going to beam that presentation to space so Thor could see it and feel sad?

Asgard is in space?

Is that why they didn't mention that African city the hulk rampaged in during ultron

They did in the recent WHIH videos. As well as the town he brawled in with the Abomination. But not London.

>how could you tell the foreign elves from the domestic elves?

Daily Mail

"one out of every four fairy rings controlled by immigrants"

Why hasn't anyone mentioned that they actually did bring up London in Civil War? Because Ross did.

>As well as the town he brawled in with the Abomination

it's called New York.....

no one cares about space elves and englishmen user
both are traitors and disgraces to their own races

I'm surprised its that low. Damn Celts, Romans, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Norse, Normans and the heathen French mucking up our landmass

>Angles
Geometric hitler did nothing wrong

Just like everything else in Thor 2, that was immediately forgotten.

Because even Marvel wants to forget that movie ever happened.

For whatever reason, I imagine Marvel's UK to be populated by mostly fake Cockney accents.

>'ELLO POPPETS, WELCUM TO TH' BBC LUVS.
>T'DAY T'WAS ANOTHER BIG MUCKITY MUCK MUCK THERE T'WAS, BUT TH' QUEEN - GAD BLESS 'ER 'EART - DONE RIGHT GOT OFF WIFF NO MORE N' A SCUFFLE.
>OL' LONDON TOWN'S A MITE BIT BANGED UP 'ROUND THE FANCY-PANTS PARTS, BUT SHE'S A GOOD OL' GEL, AIN'T SHE?
>SOME WANKER WUT GAVE US SPACE RABIES, BUT HE SOD OFF 'FORE THE BOYS FROM BUCKINGBOWLERHAMSHIRE ALLEY GAVE 'IM A PIECE O' THEIR MIND
>THEM POINTY EARS COME FROM POFF-VILLE OR WOT?
>PIP PIP CHEERIO LUVS, UNTIL NEXT TIME THEN

NYC, Washington and Sokovia aren't the only ones they care about

The scene with Ross in the movie is longer than the one they showed in the trailers, it references a bunch of other incidents from the other movies too

Nobody died in London

My whole interested in thor mythos died.

Sounds about right, but with the occasional "Hugh Grant Toff" when they need someone classy or mangled scottirish for everyone north of the M25.

Thor is off world, they can't do shit about that.

I wonder what became of frosty

What the fuck? London is relevant.
It's literally the center of the Muslim religion

>how could you tell the foreign elves from the domestic elves?

The look in their eyes. They'd never been oppressed. Humans never took their homeland and forced them to live in slums.

watch ntsf sd suv episode U-KO'ed it's exactly like that

Same. Would have been neat if it was addressed in Agents of Shield.

No one cares about what happens in Muslim countries.

>trying to make a god acountable for his actions
they are not THAT stupid

>people still this stupid and not paying attention
The listed are ones that could be attributed to Shield/Avengers activity. Events they set in motion.
Elves Doddle Britbog was a bunch of aliens that to the public's knowledge were stop by a no pants mad man that used portal tech.

I am still hopping Coulson is keeping it in an hangar, ready to unleash it as last ressort.

>people having fun outside
>be me
>sitting inside diddling my ass on Sup Forums

From what we have seen, it look like Thor did a good enough job of preventing anyone from getting killed.

What's happening outside?

I would not put it past the man.

I'd love to see that "No, mortal, I will not submit my will to you, or retire", what Ross going to do other than "oh.."

They should've made Dr. Strange British and just had him move to New York afterwards or something.

>Sokovia
>relevant

He can try to start some shit and get a taste of the BAC

imgur.com/gallery/EtDwU

HE IS A MAN ON THE EDGE

> what is Harlem?

yeah it was a joke in Avengers

Do you think Marvel has Captain Britain characters? Obviously no mutants

Isn't a show in production?