Look to get fair opinion on this show

>look to get fair opinion on this show
>watch episode 1
>discussing Venice and Project Moses
>Bill Nye states it makes sense to call it Project Moses because Venice is massively catholic
dropped. Bill Nye is a moron

>watching that awful show

It's a complete mess, having it filmed in front of an audience was so stupid. Bill Nye tries way too hard to be funny and hip as well.

>Nuclear Energy isn't a viable option because 'Nobody wants them'
I need a better reason that this really. Im tempted to turn off

The bigger reasons if I recall correctly is that they take so fucking long to build

he said 19 years yet ones in UK are being built in 10

catholics will choke on sulfur too

Bill Nye is such a piece of shit of a human being.

I wish someone would kill him.

It is for young people, particularly young white people. It is a way to indoctrinate and manipulate them, and ultimately to have them accept a globalist, marxist ideology. For example, that stupid "sex junk" song is basically just a way to confuse people and ultimately stop them from reproducing. There was another segment where bill and his panel basically endorsed having a one-child rule in the US. The end goal here is to have white people accept the influx of millions of people from the third world into the western world, and to ultimately replace the white population with third worlders. I know youre probably thinking, "this guy is insane, why the hell would someone like bill nye be pushing this." Just stop for a moment and look at the writing on the wall. Similar messages are constantly being pushed by the media in white countries, to majority white audiences. Bill nyes show is just another example of it.

>too long to build so let's not bother
That's fucking retarded.

There's also the part where there's a bunch already built that got shut down.

Nobody wants to deal with the radioactive waste (to which there still isn't an answer).

The main reason it isn't viable is because Bill Nye wasn't given tons of stock in nuclear energy companies.

Bill Nye is a fucking dork and an asshole

>uranium stays underground for billions of years and doesn't hurt anyone
>can't just put the waste underground again
???

MY

SEX

>dude let's just throw some dirt on it and let the future generations deal with it
>what a foolproof idea!

they'll be much better equipped to deal with it. sounds like a good idea.

>its underground in some desert where nothing will ever come in contact with it.
>thats a problem.

anyways there are reactor designs that produce pretty much zero radioactive waste, wanna know why research isnt progressing much?

Full lyrics:
>Androgy the Asian Seahorse:
This one goes out to all my bipeds who identify as LAAADIES!
>(((Rachel Bloom))):
This world of ours is full of choice
But must I choose between only John or Joyce?
Are my options only hard or moist?
My vagina has its own voice
Not vocal cords, a metaphorical voice
Sometimes I do a voice for my vagina
Please don't tell me I'm the only one who does that
'Cause my sex junk is so oh, oh, oh
Much more than either or, or, or
Power bottom or power top
Versatile love may have some butt stuff
It's evolution, ain't nothing new
There's nothing taboo about a sex stew, just add salt or Gerard Depardieu
French treasure
If they're alive I'll date 'em
Channing or Jenna Tatum
I'm down for anything
Don't box in my box
Give someone new a handy
Then give yourself props
>Beta Indian:
Oh you think you're so smart, did you learn gay in college?
>(((Rachel Bloom))):
Chill with all of that while I drop some knowledge
Sexuality's a spectrum, everyone is on it
Even you might like it if you sit up on it
Drag queen, drag king, just do what feels right
You're tall pansexual, flirty wood sprite
Who enjoys a fleshlight in the cold moonlight?
>Beta Indian:
With a sad clown Skyping via satellite?
>(((Rachel Bloom))):
Damn skippy, home slice, sing it with me all night
Sex how you want it, it's your goddamn right
Get off your soapbox
Get off your soapbox
My sex junk's better than bagels with lox
With lots of schmear
>Bill Nye The Science Guy:
That's exactly the right message (((Rachel))), nice job!
(((Rachel Bloom))) everybody
Pajeet! DJ Seahorse!
Nice nice beautiful nice!

serious question, why can nuclear waste not be launched into space?

He was talking in context of reaching the set deadline by which point we ought to have stopped using current pollutants for energy. And it's a reasonable argument since if we started building a shit ton of nuclear plants all around the world right now, the permits, possible court appeals, finding a place for storage, doing environmental studies, etc. it would most likely take way longer than the time frame we've set for ourselves.

cancer

Too expensive and if a rocket explodes on the pad you've irradiated god knows how much land.

why is this subhuman kike talking about my city?
The project was a huge scam, took almost 20 years and there was a massive investigation at the end when it was too lat.

The fuck americans have to do with our local politics?

what a cool little segment.

Nuclear waste and rocket fuel are a bad combination.

Why would future generations have to deal with some shit buried miles below a desert, retard? You could say the same thing about anything that isn't annihilated by antimatter.

Do any young people have the faintest clue who Bill Nye is? Seems like this is more of a play on nostalgia of late Gen-X/early Millennials. They might make their kids watch it but I doubt it will resonate with them. Kids generally don't give a damn about their parent's childhood heroes.

>Do any young people have the faintest clue who Bill Nye is?
There are absolutely still high schoolers that have watched Bill Nye as part of their curriculum.

Did he actually say that?

>a carbon tax isn't a viable option because 'nobody wants higher gas bills'

Goodnight sweet prince

So they were forced by their Gen-X teachers to watch somebody they didn't care enough about to watch on their own. Not really a ringing endorsement of his popularity with the younger set.

Just why ?

Florida will be under the sea in a few decades and we'll need to live in that desert

The bit on sexual orientations was pretty good at illustrating how straight people only want to offer the option to others while the rest actively force their perversions on others.

Maybe if you're using old outdated reactors.
Sure we need to quintuple check new reactor models, but if we stopped making care engines because of pollution and dangers we would never have electric cars.

mfw I have the same education level as Bill Nye who I grew up watching

George Soros is evil

and the Koch brothers are such good loving fellows