On or 4 hours sleep I got 104 on an IQ test

Is the fact that I got little sleep a good excuse? Or am I in denial?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Were you high when you took it?

Denial.

Damn son

>On or 4 hours sleep I got 104 on an IQ test
>On or 4 hours sleep
>IQ Test
>104
I have bad news user, youre retarded

When you dont sleep enough you lose concentration, it's scientificaly proven. Also I personaly have an IQ of 125 but I feel retarded anyways.. I'm not sure IQ can measure someone's intelligence..

Don't feel bad, OP. 104 is far above the Sup Forums average.

Meant to that I only managed to get 3 or 4 house of sleep

Depends... By little sleep do you mean 2 hours in the past month? Guessing no, so it MAY have made a difference of 10 points if you were sleep deprived as fuck.... It likely made a difference of less than 5 points... Congrats on being slightly above "average"

104 is about average so I'm not surprised that somebody here is average.

If it was an online IQ test though thats a bad sign because those are easy as fuck and give unrealistically inflated scores

If it was an online test then yeah you are a dumb dumb

I'd answer you, but I fear it will be in vain as you would not be able to comprehend it due to your lacking intelligence.

You are aware that most people are average, that's what average means.

did you do a real test or a shitty online version

IQ tests only give insecure faggots a way to dickwave how "smart" they are without actually performing feats that actually require intelligence

Real one. I actually took the test a few years ago. But the thought just popped into my head about how plebby an IQ of 104 seems

Found the brainlet
And another one

obama had the same IQ, and look where he is now.

Agreed, I have an iq of 141 but I know it's just a meaningless number. my iq is 141 btw

Shut the fuck up you stupid tribalist establishment climber

Some people are just not that smart. It's okay, you can still lead a fulfilling life.

IQ means a lot less than people give it credit for. If you really care that much, keep practising and you'll get better. Then you can post a humblebrag Facebook status about how you scored 180 but your massive brain is actually a burden.

Also quality of sleep makes a difference.Did 3 real test in different conditions (Real test not online ones) Time usually plays a part in IQ Tests.
>Sleeped on a chair the previous day got 108
>sleeped between 3 to 5 hours the last few days got 114
Normal IQ 119

>Sleeped

user, I have bad news regarding your intelligence.

There are supposedly 9 different types of intelligence. Mathematical intelligence, which IQ is measured by, is only one of them.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, user.

Just keep taking them 'till you're really good at them. That's how most people get into MENSA.

Online tests are bullshit anyway

I got about 130 on multiple sites but I doubt im that smart

Same, 126 and whenever I try to think extensively on politics, my mind just gets flooded and I always end up feeling confused and miserable. Maybe I'm just not good at Sup Forums

I said that if you bothered to read.... With numbers very close to the ones you posed.... Now I'm doubting the IQs you posted

Same. Scored 141 and I feel dumb.

Somebody with an iq like that should be able to instantly understand advanced physics and stuff but I have to actually put effort in. Either the tests are broke or iq past like 110 means Jack.

that's the most pseudosciency bullcrap i've heard all day! IQ is your ability to see patterns of reasoning/logic.

You scored above your national average, why are you mad?

I just looked at the practice test questions on the Mensa website and it was typical number relayed questions that I've taken many times in job applications.

The questions give me an impression of people overly impressed with their 14 year old level maths skills and above average vocabularies. And these things can be so easily trained for that they are pretty much useless. If this is the shit used to label blacks as dumb then I'm sad to say that pol was wrong

I always found math and vocabulary related questions on IQ tests to be weird. What if the person is highly intelligent, but for whatever reason (obviously this is not likely and entirely hypothetical) they haven't been taught math or language yet?

The IQ tests that are largely pattern recognition make the most sense to me.

thats pretty high for a nigger though. they're usually

why is the USA not no.1??

or even on this list?

You're a retard m8. It's official

104 is above the average though.

This is the full list, it's 10 years old but I doubt much has changed:
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

USA is 98 tied for 9th, honestly I'm surprised it's even that high considering the massive nigger and spic population.

It's within the average range. IQ is measured in intervals

Sleep deprivation actually makes you less intelligent (for its duration).

If you were fresh you could have probably scored few points more.

>USA is 98 tied for 9th, honestly I'm surprised it's even that high considering the massive nigger and spic population.
Stats could be manipulated. I don't think such practices are beyond the US any more.
All those Asian countries do it too.

Psychological tests have demonstrated that sleep deprivation has little to no effect on intellectual problems, only short-term recall and muscle memory.

Same, 127 and whenever I try to think extensively on politics, my mind just gets flooded and I always end up feeling confused and miserable. Maybe I'm just not good at Sup Forums

>I got 104 on an IQ test

>filename.jpg

Same, 128 and whenever I try to think extensively on politics, my mind just gets flooded and I always end up feeling confused and miserable. Maybe I'm just not good at Sup Forums.

104... sure, right. The highest score one can have is 100, and you get 104... on 4 hours of sleep.

Sup Forums must be one of the dumbest boards on Sup Forums.

mvg. Bolan