Dawn is a fat uggo

Dawn is a fat uggo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Bureau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stromberg_(TV_series)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Job
youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Up3UVnTj_6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still would though.

Reminder she literally jumped straight from one dick right onto another

She was single for no longer than 15 minutes tops before she got a new bf

calm down /redpill/

The office uk is such a shitty show jesus christ

I don't mind the fatness as much as the gargantuan, kevin nealonesque forehead

How come every country in the world felt the need to make their own (inferior) ripoff version then?

>this is an 8/10 in britbongistan

lmao every country? Are you telling me that there are 200 the office shows?

They made versions of the American Office, not the British Office.

Every single person in that show is so damn ugly except Martin if I went to UK I would probably become sterile

Didn't a lot of your faggy yuro countries make an Everybody loves raymond equivalent? Doesn't make it good.

This is how people who aren't actors look in real life. It perfectly suits the mundane style of the show and helps maintain the kayfabe of The Office being an actual documentary. She's just supposed to be average. If the US version had the same artistic integrity then their version of Dawn would look like pic related.

Holy fuck bongs getting BTFO

she's in Wonder Woman apparently

That's always the cliche excuse and yet when Americans have a show with "average" looking people you talk shit.

Don't be an idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Bureau
>It is a French adaptation of the popular British television series The Office
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stromberg_(TV_series)
>The series was proclaimed as a copy of the BBC series The Office
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Job
>It is an adaptation of the British show The Office
Get fucked nigger. The Office: An American Workplace started off as LITERALLTY a word-for-word complete remake of the original show except with whiny yank voices saying "jello" instead of "jelly".

Dawn is nowhere near average for brits. Unless you discount all the disabled, overweight and the old women.

Let's call a spade a spade.

>citing wikipedia

That is desperate

>Reality and fiction sometimes meet in La Job, like in its American counterpart
>American counterpart

Even your own link betrays you.

Playing a character called Etta Candy

How does that contradict anything you fat faggot. It has a French and Israeli conterpart as well. If it said "like in its American originator" then you'd have a point.

JUST
U
S
T

Because they clearly made it after the American version because that's what it was inspired by you complete and utter retard. Of course they'd have the british version in mind but what set everything in motion was the success of the American show because a lot of people saw it. That was the point.

facking hell

>d-dawn is av-verage
are you trying to imply that she isnt what you fags consider and 8/10?
nice try with the "all americfats are lards" meme, that never got tired and played out....

You really are an ignorant fucking yank if you think that "clearly" nobody paid any mind to The Office until the US version was successful. Britain is the #2 exporter of TV shows after America and I guarantee that outside of the US, more people have seen the original version.
>Anne-Marie Losique, a well-known television host and producer, says "I saw the original show on DVD and found that it was one of the most risqué and extraordinary shows ever. For me, it's a cult classic [...] we've stayed very faithful to the British series [...] [Like the original series], the show is also set in the suburbs where nothing ever happens".
Hmmm no mention of the yank version here. If you can find any sources that prove what you're saying I'd like to hear them.

Nobody considers Dawn an 8/10, she's clearly supposed to be "homely". She gets paired up with a 30 year old loser who lives with his parents. All the women on this show are pretty unattractive but Dawn isn't even the best looking one.

DAWN NO

>Dawn is a fat uggo
t. Jenna Fischer

This. The difference in quality between it and the American version is staggering. UK version is not funny and the characters are shit.

Fat yanks eternally BTFO

No

>if it's not simple slapstick and fart jokes, the american doesn't understand and gets confused

laugh tracks were a mistake

The us office never had slapstick or fart jokes

Only the yanks could take a realistic, grounded show with well-written characters and subtle humour, and turn it into this
youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
>le funny screaming man XD
Worst of all, they feel the need (as always) to drag it out for 200 fucking episodes, as if that's a way to ensure the quality of the writing never drops and characters never get flanderized.

Dawn > Jenna

Jenna is for reddit plebs

What about David Brent's friend's daughter? Or that skinny boss woman? Or Carol from the christmas special?

In the 90s her dad was stand-up comedy kino. True story. Comfy but mainstream.

youtube.com/watch?v=Up3UVnTj_6s

>We have all waked up to the crack'a dawn
>"What?"

Did David Brent implied she was the office official slut?