So user...

>so user, your credentials and academic achievements check out but it appears that you don't have a Facebook account or any social media presence. Is there any particular reason for that?

No thanks, this job is not for me.

b-because the Jews control the social media, and shout "gas the kikes, race war now" as I jump out of the window ending my life.

i have like 4 friends

>stand up
>fuck you tribalist establishment climbers
>turn around 360 degrees and moonwalk away

Why the fuck do I need the fukken social media accounts for?

Eh, I'm not a social guy

No particular reason

Wouldn't an employer prefer no social media presence anyway? Since there'd less chance of posting something that would embarrass the company

"I used to have one but I found it taking too much time and got rid of it a few years ago, I feel a lot less stressed without it. I just stick to texting and phone calls to communicate."

You're welcome.

People want to hire people they have control over

i.e.

> Inside the VP hunt: How Clinton picked Kaine

>How tough was the vetting? Finalists had to turn over every password for every social media account for every member of their families.

>being hired by a company has the exact same requirements as running for VP
Lol k

>seeing some pathetic user trying so hard to force a meme

I don't actually have an image for this but I should because it happens often enough.

I had one for a couple years until 2008
it just became too much of a timewaster. can't say I really miss it. I text and email all the people from there I really want to keep in contact with

annoying clickbait kept popping up

I don't Trust the people who own them. and I will not use their Services and anyway I don't have many friends and the ones I do have I can contact in other ways

Where did you read that? Of course it's not the same

Then why would you bring up the VP s requirements when were talking about employers?

>Because the kikes control social media and sell your personal information to the highest bidder
>that information is then traded all over the fucking place and other companies make "apps" and programs from that data to basically log not only your every movement, but use targeted ad campaigns to increase their profit
>they're basically stealing your fucking personal information and profiting off of it
>but no one gives a shit because "I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE" or so they fucking say
>The fucking (((Leftist Kike Media))) has brainwashed an entire group of people worth billions and uses these programs to spy on them
>Facebook on your phone, apps, always online connectivity, fucking programs running when you don't even install them, fucking programs monitoring your data!
>And that's why I don't use social media.
And then I leave because I'm already self-employed

>so user, your credentials and academic achievements check out
Things that never happen

seemed like a valid extreme example to me

I've had classmates asked to hand over passwords to facebook and such during the interview process (mechanical engineering)
and yes some people are stupid enough to do it

Privacy settings, you fucking idiots. Would you hire someone for infosec if you could look into their social media accounts or even find them?

Is there a vid for that pic ausbro? Been looking for it for a while

First post best post.

Nice one Sven

Because British user asked whether an employer would prefer a social media presence or not...

What's confusing to you here?

Never seen one. Only seen the picture. I tried looking it up, but never found anything.

Even using high private settings you can find my linkedin. You cant see my experience/picture etc, but you know that im there.
I dont use fb and they asked about it in one interview once.

I guess my reply would be that I dont want my personal interests and information to go to 3rd party individual's. I think its unethical. I would then get a bj from the boss and then 360 out the window, killing myself on impact.

>corporate cuck, probably a homo
>corporate bitch with ratty bleached hair

I do a 1488 and march away.

I'm too busy for social media.

sad man

"If I want to see how a friend is doing I will call or text them. Facebook seems redundant."

Basically, HR hire people are the stage 3 evolution of frat boys/sorority girls and if you aren't on FB they probably think you're an inept loser. They can't fathom someone who doesn't have a need to be socially "connected" and constantly comparing their social standing with friends and family at every given moment.