Homosexuality immoral?

Give me an objective reason why homosexuality is immoral. No bible shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/joseph-sharp/2014/03/the-12-things-your-gay-friends-dont-want-you-to-know-about-our-new-epidemic-crystal-meth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's in the bible, Jesus sais it's a sin. You are living in sin and will burn in the flame eternal.

Source: The bible.

Damn. Still not a reason though unless I'm missing something.

there is a sceencap of a post giving reason why it’s degenerate
i don’t have it saved tho so if somebody has it post it here
i feel that it’s immoral the same reason why i feel necrophillia is immoral

My theory is that you have an innate desire for your kids or your people to spread their genes around and being gay stops that.

Asians get married and children
Blacks get married and children
Jews get married and children
Latinos get married and get children
Mudslimes get married and get children

Whites are brainwashed by Jewish media to think that fucking another dude in the arse is in someway good or desirable.
Whites don't get children.
White race ceases to exist.
The Jews have won.

Destroyed civilizations.

>Blacks
>Married

From a biological and evolutionary perspective, their of sex is to further propagate your bloodline in particular, and your species as a whole. This is one of the reasons sex feels so good - to encourage us to have it as much as possible to make more people.

Homosexuality is an evolutionary dead end.

Furthermore, there has always been a promiscuous culture in the gay community, most evident in the 80s when AIDs was so prevalent due to unprotected sex with multiple partners. One needs only look at Pride parades, with the half naked people parading for all to see for this culture to become all too apparent.

So it has no evolutionary or biological purpose besides hedonistic pleasure, has a harmful and promiscuous culture, and has led to widespread damage to society through sexual disease.

No evolutionary purpose.
Harmful culture.
Above average rates of STI due to large number of sexual partners, which can jump to the heterosexual population through bisexuality.

It's immoral because rather than benefit society, it damages it for the pleasure of the individual.

POOPDICK

Pretty much this desu
Homo is fun but literally zero benefit to humanity other than yaaas, legal gay marriage and openness

Do you think using condoms or other contraceptives is immoral? Both homosexuals and heterosexuals using contraceptives are an evolutionary dead end.

Is shitposting on Sup Forums immoral?

What do we then, write laws against them?

1. A society needs a birth rate greater than 2 to survive. Starting a family and raising children is a full time job for the rest of your life. Homos in generals don't have families, so they increase the burden on the rest of the people.

2. Diseases. Homos are statistically the filthiest group of people today.
Just imagine what it was like in ancient times, they'll get nasty diseases and people didn't know back than why, so they'd attribute it to divine punishment.

this mate

does anyone know how to find that vid 'standard sex party'? i was looking for it the other day but couldnt find it. pretty much makes you hate fags

Excuse me Shlomo but homosexuals can still contribute to society by having jobs, in fact if they don't have families they can be more dedicated to difficult ones.

except being gay is probably the furthest thing from being brainwashed

what pol doesn't understand is that jews aren't brainwashing you out of existence, they are giving you what you want subconsciously because it sells. that's all they do, they earn money.

homosexuality is natural selection. hedonists and those that cannot attract the opposite sex weed themselves out by choosing alternative lifestyles that do not produce children. homosexuality makes us stronger. dont hate them. pity them.

>refusing to reproduce
>CHOOSING to end your genetic line
>all for a stupid jew-fetish

I can't think of an act more immoral than spitting on the graves of all of your ancestors.

It promotes lawless and socially destructive behaviour eg. drugs, promiscuity. It has been found to link to various mental disorder.s The idea that a family with two parents in a homosexual relationship is equal to a traditional , heterosexual , nuclear family in terms of outcomes for the children is a complete fiction; there is more data to suggest that Homosexual parents are in fact bad for their children than there even is to support that it has no effect.
>inb4 no sources
I don't have the info graph with all the links saved atm, I'm sure some other user will post it if this thread continues.

Blacks are more likely to be gay in the US than whites

>Give me an objective reason why homosexuality is moral. No liberal shit.

On liberal ground you won't find any arguments agaist free-love, bestiality, necrophilia, polygamy and homosexuality. All that matter is to not "hurt" anybody. Conservatives know that family is the heart of society and if you promote degenerate style it's become more and more popular.

Fallacy.
It doesn't matter how much money you make. A society of people that make $10m a year each and have 0 kids will go extinct in 1 generation.

>What is surrogacy?

If reproduction alone gave the worth of a society niggers and indians would be the master race.

That image is clickbait media. It was a kinsey scale survey, and of the 50% they're calling "not straight" almost all chose 1 on the scale, which is essentially straight.

It's human trafficking

But if you're gay why would you want to risk passing those genes on?

every form of sex ( if its not for reproduction) should be considered fetish

Compere old and young people.Younger people are more exposed to homo propaganda. "Gender doesn't matter, love is love".

We gas them

Actually muslims are going to outcompete eurocucks into extinction using reproduction only.

Most fags won't start family.
Adopting kids isn't a solution, it means that either you rely on other families to fail, or you are selling humans.
Also I pitty the kid that has to be raised by fags. Lesbians have very high domestic violence and male homos are disease bags. And kids will make fun of him at school in a healthy society.

>Actually muslims are going to outcompete eurocucks into extinction using reproduction only.
And then will proceed to devolve into stone age.

it's a mental illness. just like autism, but with different effect.

thoughtcatalog.com/joseph-sharp/2014/03/the-12-things-your-gay-friends-dont-want-you-to-know-about-our-new-epidemic-crystal-meth/

also this^^^^

That isn't a good counter argument.
Eurocucks getting blown the fuck out of history by a bunch of monkeys isn't a complement.

AIDS.
Polygamy.
Destroying birth rates.
Is not "born with that" it's just pure brainwashing.

Hi.

It just means Eurocucks are lesser to monkeys, and nature gets rid of the weak.

>New Family Structures Study
Hack study. It counted children of single mothers as being in gay households when the missing parent turned out to be gay. Even when that parent hadn't seen the child for years.
It only had two actual gay families in it

Moral questions belong to ethics, the branch of philosophy, a leisure activity made possible by efficiency advances in civilization that are underpinned by a stable rate of reproduction among the founding populace. Homosexuality in a group impairs the stable rate of reproduction, as seen in the drop below replacement rate here in the U.S. once Stonewall gays brought the LGBT movement into being, and thereby threatens the civilizational advances which produced the philosophy which enable one to formulate questions of morality in the first place. Therefore homosexuality is immoral because it destroys the ability of society to determine whether any behavior is moral at all, thus ending that civilization, and paving the way for a more primitive one to take its place.

it doesn't make biological sense to be gay.

>fake and gay

Thanks for the clarification, guess I have to shift more of my disgust back to single mothers.

It's an abomination to put your life creating tool into somebody else's anus.

Trump fights for America and Americans. Even if you're a homo or a basketball american.