>>82494276

Is this really what the average Australian looks like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnbxO7P7Xnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks incapable of surviving long enough to survive a car crash. Have Australians started to sniff petrol like the abos?

why did they make that

To waste time and money.

I think its some kind of real-life shitposting

Low quality clickbait, fuck off leaf

STOP POSTING THIS PICTURE OF ME

Generally we're better dressed than that.

Can confirm, we Aussies all look very similar.

:^)

>he's a visual representation of what humans would look like if they had evolved to withstand car crashes.
Right. Built for what purpose, exactly?

They just got the colour wrong

Thats not a shitpost

THIS is a shitpost
youtube.com/watch?v=CnbxO7P7Xnk

What kind of fucking car crashes? Fender Benders? A full on wreck is still gonna break your fucking arms and legs

You know, when I first saw this webm I was really hoping this abomination was located in the eye of the degenerate shitstorm Sweden but I always thought it was suspicious how many white kids there were. Now it all makes sense

>Snuff Puppets is an Australian puppet theatre company that was founded in 1992.

Fucking hell it's always them

Air Gun May?
straya

kek

FUCK!

money laundering.

Modern art is 90% money laundering.

I think the guy who made this thing actually did a good job, it looks very convincing

The whole point of that articles is that you're NOT Graham, and you'll never be, so you better drive safely you retard.

10/10
Would marry, divorce and take all his shit except his ill fitting clothes

I was sitting in the backseat of landcruiser, and the driver was a drunk fuckhead and lost control. I crouched down, put my head between my legs, and held onto the arm rest with my right hand. And tensed up, like I was going to squat 4 plate. Car rolled over like 4x, and I didn't move. But my skin shredded all over my body instantly with no blood.

It was that day I left humanity behind, and I realized I am some kind of superhuman.

My sides

This is why I love Sup Forums.

Just waiting for Mah m8

Cunt

m8 I almost woke up the household with laughter

holy shit

looks like a fucking alien

Beautiful.

I want to see this species ramming in everything in their apocalyptic road warrior style hell highways

Nothing changed with his legs?

>tfw you look like a quake 3 texture map

>having feet

WITNESS

He'll be right mate.

even their scientist are shitposters

Did they explain the 12 tits or are we to believe they added those for the WTF effect?

RARE
A
R
E

Everything about this "project" is fucking stupid.

>Lets make a human model that evolved to survive car crashes.
He can't turn his head, so he can't drive a car.

>Lets make a model that was built to survive low impact car crashes
Because its low impact, his legs would be crushed in a serious accident.

CAN'T ______ THE GRAHAM

the point is he's designed to survive a car crash. how well he drives it is of no concequence.

I think the more serious discussion from this is rethinking how to design cars to be safer for our real bodies.

but WHY ALL THE TITS

What do we call this new meme?

Heh I just knew pol would love this thing. Didn't expect the memes to take off this quickly though. The Aussies don't know what they've done.

This is what happens when you send a bunch of demented criminals to live together

Fuck melbourne